PDA

View Full Version : Here is the information you have been looking for all month

Perry
12-27-2007, 08:18 PM
You have been searching the forums and the internet all month this way and that and you have not been satisfied. It's as if something is missing. You know that somewhere out there is the video or rally that will propel Ron Paul into the white house. All you know is that you are restless, irritable & discontent. Well the answer is, there is no answer.
Congratulations. What you are now experiencimg is the exact opposite of apathy.:)
We have been on an emotional parabolic curve and naturally the next point of gratification, the next "fix" if you will, is Iowa & New Hampshire.
There is no other remedy.
The only respite is to continue marching in the streets for the next six hundred and four thousand eight hundred and sixty two seconds.:D

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:20 PM
phapps at thoughts of ballot boxes.

ladyliberty
12-27-2007, 08:24 PM
I need to watch another debate - I haven't been able to watch one in sooooo long and I really do miss them! I wanna watch Romney and Huckabee and McCain and Thompson duke it out in a cage match free for all, and then watch our gentleman Ron Paul ever so politely step up to the microphone and WIN the debate....I need to pop some popcorn and order some pizza and sit glued to the television and wait for the next debate to begin...

...and to think I never really even LIKED debates before now! ;)

Perry
12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
I need to watch another debate - I haven't been able to watch one in sooooo long and I really do miss them! I wanna watch Romney and Huckabee and McCain and Thompson duke it out in a cage match free for all, and then watch our gentleman Ron Paul ever so politely step up to the microphone and WIN the debate....I need to pop some popcorn and order some pizza and sit glued to the television and wait for the next debate to begin...

Every debate is like the superbowl in my house. Of course...I usually get sick after the first five minutes and want to throw the moderators to the Lions when they don't let Paul speak.:D

ladyliberty
12-27-2007, 08:37 PM
The Superbowl was TAME compared to watching the St. Pete YouTube Debates at the Paladium Theater - Ron Paul brought the house down!!!

Perry
12-27-2007, 08:40 PM
The Superbowl was TAME compared to watching the St. Pete YouTube Debates at the Paladium Theater - Ron Paul brought the house down!!!

Without question. Even if the video and sound were crappy the thunder of the masses passionately cheering on their faithful leader was surreal and inspiring.

curtisag
12-27-2007, 08:54 PM
My name is Curtis, and I'm a Pauloholic. I need an injection of freedom into my vein!

pacelli
12-27-2007, 08:57 PM

youdecide2008.com has a plethora of most of the old debates. Next one is jan 5. hosted by ABC, WMUR, and Facebook in Manchester, NH. Hope Trevor gets to that one :)