12-27-2007, 08:09 PM
so i made one up http://nc4ronpaul.com/

feedback welcomed :D

Bob Spruill
12-27-2007, 08:28 PM
I live in New Bern , NC.

There is a sign on HWY 70.

I didn't do it. But I love it.

Thing is. We don't matter in the primaries. It will all be over and have been decided before we get to vote.

I think I will probably still buy some signs and put them out. Some Freepers live around here and I would love to rattle the little mental rat cages they live in.

Bradley in DC
12-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Congrats and thanks for stepping up to the plate!

One suggestion: instead of linking to Anson's site which is wrong for most states (all primary and some caucus states), why not link to your own posts here with NC specific information?

nc4rp
12-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Thing is. We don't matter in the primaries. It will all be over and have been decided before we get to vote.

i understand your point. i think SC is doing a meetup canvassing Jan 4th, its planned for a bunch of our groups to head down and help canvass. thats probably even more important than the websitesite, but NCs vote will count. and i would hate to lose by the number of delegates/electors we have just because "we dont matter" All states need to go full steam ahead though (we should focus on SC until after their primary though)

thanks for the feedback

Mark
12-27-2007, 09:38 PM
i understand your point. i think SC is doing a meetup canvassing Jan 4th, its planned for a bunch of our groups to head down and help canvass. thats probably even more important than the websitesite, but NCs vote will count. and i would hate to lose by the number of delegates/electors we have just because "we dont matter" All states need to go full steam ahead though (we should focus on SC until after their primary though)

thanks for the feedback

Yeah, the Convention could be tight. Every delegate will help.

Thanks for the site! Good job Tarheel Patriot!

DRV45N05
12-27-2007, 10:01 PM

thanks for the feedback

The January 4 thing is an effort that is primarily Students for Ron Paul, but I am trying to get the Meetups involved with it, as well (which is why I posted it on the Triangle Meetup page). I´m in SC right now with the campaign setting up for it.

The campaign can´t set up an official headquarters or hire a coordinator in NC right now because it´s a May primary. They have to concentrate on early primary states and February 5. However, we do need to start working. We need to take up collections so we can purchase voter lists in counties and prepare to go door-to-door and canvass. Right now, we´ve probably got an organization of about 500+ or so in Meetups and Students for Ron Paul. No other campaign has anything like this, so we´ve already got a top-tier campaign organization in NC that will deliver victory to Ron if we begin preparing for it now.

Paige Michael-Shetley
Chairman, UNC Students for Ron Paul