PDA

View Full Version : Powers That Be On The Ropes

Bob Cochran
07-11-2007, 08:02 AM
The hedge funds that are based on collateralized debt obligations that are packaged pieces of subprime mortgage loans are COMING APART AT THE SEAMS as I type this. This is already causing major waves in our economy. Dubya trotted out Paulson (Secretary of the Treasury) a couple of weeks ago to claim all will be fine despite the housing meltdown PRECISELY BECAUSE they see it coming apart.

The US Dollar is sitting at all-time lows against the Euro as I type this.

Folks, this means that the powers that be, the ones who tell us everything is going to be ok, and then manipulate interest rates and financial markets trying to MAKE everything ok, ARE PROVEN TO BE VERY MUCH NOT IN CONTROL.

Lately, it is fashionable for them to try to squelch Ron Paul. If they can't, it means that the sitting political power-brokers and the mainstream media are IRRELEVANT. Do you think they're going to go quietly when threatened with irrelevancy? Nope!

dspectre
07-11-2007, 08:12 AM
The hedge funds that are based on collateralized debt obligations that are packaged pieces of subprime mortgage loans are COMING APART AT THE SEAMS as I type this. This is already causing major waves in our economy. Dubya trotted out Paulson (Secretary of the Treasury) a couple of weeks ago to claim all will be fine despite the housing meltdown PRECISELY BECAUSE they see it coming apart.

The US Dollar is sitting at all-time lows against the Euro as I type this.

Folks, this means that the powers that be, the ones who tell us everything is going to be ok, and then manipulate interest rates and financial markets trying to MAKE everything ok, ARE PROVEN TO BE VERY MUCH NOT IN CONTROL.

Lately, it is fashionable for them to try to squelch Ron Paul. If they can't, it means that the sitting political power-brokers and the mainstream media are IRRELEVANT. Do you think they're going to go quietly when threatened with irrelevancy? Nope!

The bright side is, we will see these people for their true colors.

Hasn't the housing market been melting down for a while?

Which hedge funds are really eating it?