PDA

View Full Version : pakistan chaos dilenma is like a drug addict on heroin

quantized
12-27-2007, 07:59 PM
this new development in pakistan might favor us or the neocons.. lets see how it will be spun in the next few days..

With the chaos there, americans are fearing the terrorists will exploit the situation if we do not intervene. But we all know it is because of our prior intervention that partially caused this. Americans/politicians/MSM are now weighing both sides of the balancing beam.. they are in a dilenma.

what we are going through is in some way analogous to a chronic drug addict on heroin. To relieve himself of his physical pain, he resort to taking more heroin rather than kicking the habit... and in no time he will die of heroin overdose.

wgadget
12-27-2007, 08:03 PM
The next few days?

They've already started spinning it... Medved says only Rudy or McCain can possibly be considered as the next president because of the

TERRORRRRRISSSSTTTSSSS!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Ditto all the others I heard today. They're dissing RP in the process.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:14 PM
McCain is getting a boost out of this. He's already claimed if he were president he would know what to do. What a nice break for him. But I hope we don't fall into that trap yet AGAIN. We're not THAT dumb... I hope.

Liberty Star
12-27-2007, 08:16 PM
This mess is a product of neconservative interventionist policies to begin with, this will not help them. Can't blame them for trying though.

We have to reeavaluate our policies of supporting dictators and autocrats who overthrow democratically elected governments. Such puppet dictators breed extremism and terrorism and often use religious extremists as crutches to strengthen their dictatorships since they lack democratic support and legitimacy.