PDA

View Full Version : MSM is on RON PAUL's SIDE shhhhhhh,

speciallyblend
12-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Ok DONT TELL ANYONE OK;) hehe teasin

ok i have noticed watching all the interviews and seeing the tickers and lead-ins,no matter how false the ticker or leadin or SMEAR

everytime they try to smear ron paul,they only show themselves as liars with false headlines,so when the interview happens, the viewer see the news station as lying,especially when they cant even prove their own lies on the screen
NOW THATS FREAKIN PRICELESS,keep up the great work/fox/cnn/msnbc,the viewers see thru your crap,its like there helping ron paul,but they are so deaf dumb and blind they dont understand the viewers see thru there crap

you guys and gals see where im going with this??? think about it,,, you see headlines before the show saying one thing,then you listen to Dr Paul's interview. if you finished high school then you think to yourself , WOW THE MEDIA IS LYING, i need to check out RON PAUL, the REST IS HISTORY this is what i see when i see the false headlines then i hear Dr. Paul speak:D

speciallyblend
12-27-2007, 09:32 PM
blimp for more msm coverage

idiom
12-27-2007, 09:35 PM
They always look like they got caught with their pants down. Especially now that RP has taken the gloves off.

".......did he just call huck a fascist? I think he did? Is huck a fascist? Don't look at me I don't know"

".......Did he just diss Lincoln?...
".......Did he just ...

Shock and awe my friends, shock and awe.

jonahtrainer
12-27-2007, 09:39 PM
They always look like they got caught with their pants down. Especially now that RP has taken the gloves off.

".......did he just call huck a fascist? I think he did? Is huck a fascist? Don't look at me I don't know"

".......Did he just diss Lincoln?...
".......Did he just ...

Shock and awe my friends, shock and awe.

No kidding! It is starting to heat up. Better yet he has the money to go the distance.

Imagine the creditability the MSM will lose because they have excluded the top fundraiser of all-time from the Jan 6th debate. I'm not sure why anyone would believe them after a stunt like that.

BeFranklin
12-27-2007, 09:52 PM
No kidding! It is starting to heat up. Better yet he has the money to go the distance.

Imagine the creditability the MSM will lose because they have excluded the top fundraiser of all-time from the Jan 6th debate. I'm not sure why anyone would believe them after a stunt like that.

Yes, one of many things to why this candidacy isn't like others they've tried to squelch. Ron Paul has the money, he isn't going away.

max
12-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I absolutely agree with the OP.

We will never get the sheep vote anyway so these attacks dont really cost us votes....But the discerning element of the viewership has got to be scratching their heads by now thinking to themselves: "What this Ron Paul guy is saying intrigues me. Why are these talking heads distorting what this man said? I want to learn more about this guy."

Keep on smearing RP you disgusting treasonous liars. You are discrediting yourselves and making us stronger

max
12-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Yes, one of many things to why this candidacy isn't like others they've tried to squelch. Ron Paul has the money, he isn't going away.

That and he is squeaky clean. I mean they cant find shit on our guy or his beautiful Norman Rockwellian family....NOTHING!

Kotin
12-27-2007, 10:00 PM
they just keep on throwing more wood in our fire..

they have not seen anything yet.

Mark
12-27-2007, 10:28 PM
It was almost prophetic the way Ron mentioned Pakistan early in the MSNBC interview,
and then Mika soon afterwords had the breaking news about announced the assassination.

steve005
12-27-2007, 10:46 PM
you only see through thre lies if you already know