PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee is a Sick Man

rg123
12-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Don't know if its been posted but I just seen this video of Huckabee killing for the sake of killing and then he said this is what happens if you don't vote for me. This video had nothing to do with hunting. He killed those birds to have a press conference and let us know what happens to people who do not support him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQEO2g5fcek&

ronpaulfan
12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
You missed the fun last night. This forum is responsible for it going viral :D

ronpaulfollower999
12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
This guy is insane.

tnvoter
12-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow he really did go off the end a bit...

chowdy
12-27-2007, 08:26 PM
And they call Ron Paul a wacko.... what the heck.

bgky4paul
12-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Can you say narcissism?

familydog
12-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Outside of the joke (very poor taste), not sure what the big deal is.

McDermit
12-28-2007, 01:34 AM
This is the guy who suggested that other candidates should be slicing their wrists with razorblades. Why are we even suprised?

Joe3113
12-28-2007, 01:48 AM
That razor blade bathtub comment was EXTREMELY DISTURBING. Huckabee has some serious problems.

daniroyer
12-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Been there, done that.

But it can never be said enough how insane Huckabee is.

VIDEODROME
12-28-2007, 02:51 AM
Huckabee reminds me of the megalomaniac politician Greg Stillson from the story The Dead Zone.

olehounddog
12-28-2007, 02:58 AM
1st "paul is dead"
2nd "warm bath with razor blades"
3rd "vote for me or you're dead"

Joe Schwartz
12-28-2007, 03:18 AM
Huckabee reminds me of the megalomaniac politician Greg Stillson from the story The Dead Zone.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Paulbot_9876
12-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Don't know if its been posted but I just seen this video of Huckabee killing for the sake of killing and then he said this is what happens if you don't vote for me. This video had nothing to do with hunting. He killed those birds to have a press conference and let us know what happens to people who do not support him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQEO2g5fcek&

it would not of been so bad if you wouldn't of taken all his other comments from the past into play.... razor blades then paul is dead.... it just makes one wonder wtf is he thinking all the time is all....as a hunter my self, it wasn't bad untill i seen his past comments.... yes he has issues with death on his mind....

Mike S.
12-28-2007, 08:21 AM
I am a hunter myself, but would not kill an animal needlessly - but I will assume that he made use of the birds. So I guess I am OK with that.

But Wow, those were some very bizarre comments about killing "non-supporters"! Talk about goofy and scary.

Mike S.
12-28-2007, 08:29 AM
If case your friends don't believe the YouTube video is authentic, send them to http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/12/26/bash.huckabee.iowa.cnn?iref=videosearch

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Outside of the joke (very poor taste), not sure what the big deal is.

I'm inclined to agree, but I have to wonder about people who make jokes like that when they aren't really funny to anyone else.

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 09:06 AM
His son tortured a dog to death when he was Governor, and his son didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist:

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2007/12/06/presidential-candiate-mike-huckabees-son-david-tortured-and-killed-stray-dog-in-1998-charges-never-file-and-huckabee-not-punished/

There has been some chatter on various blogs that one of the Republican Presidential frontrunners Mike Huckabee’s son was involved with the torture and murder of a stray dog. After some digging, we came up with the original newspaper article from 1998.

It turns out that David Huckabee, the then Governor of Arkansas’s son, hung and murdered a stray dog while Huckabee was at a Boy Scout Camp. Guess what? No charges were filed even though there were witnesses and Huckabee was dismissed from the camp because he failed to live up to the Boy Scout creed of “Scouts are kind.”

Governor Huckabee has been on PETA supporter Bill Maher’s show numerous times. I wonder what Maher (who wrote a foreword for PETA founder’s Ingrid Newkirk’s new book) would have to say about this event and its subsequent sweeping under the rug? Maher has been relatively friendly to the ex-Governor of Arkansas even though Maher obviously doesn’t agree with Huckabee’s stands. Okay Bill, how about holding Huckabee’s feet to the fire on how he justifies allowing his son to torture and murder animals.

Thanks to Beth C. for barking in this story.

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 09:07 AM
1st "paul is dead"

I believe that he was referring to the Biblical Paul.

Suzu
12-31-2007, 12:28 PM

Come to think of it, there's not a one of Dr. Paul's rivals who doesn't fit that picture.

PatriotOne
12-31-2007, 12:36 PM
I noticed on Huckabee's MySpace that he lists the Soprano's as his favorite TV show. I'm not an expert on men of God but that is one of the last shows I would expect a minister to watch, much less be his favorite.