Kilrain
12-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Thank you.

RonPaulMania
12-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Grazie mille!!!

AlexMerced
12-27-2007, 06:36 PM
I thought the interview went fairly well, I think the Bhutto will essentially make the race Interventionsim vs. non-interventionism

Mccain vs. Ron Paul

a drastic shift, but not the worst thing in the world

anewvoice
12-27-2007, 06:39 PM
He didn't mean it as such, but the interviewer DID say "...President Ron Paul...".

Let us hope he gets used to that!

0zzy
12-27-2007, 06:41 PM
He was nicer, eh? Sorta talked over him though when Paul was trying to make a point.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Awesome - Vielen lieben Dank! :)

Question_Authority
12-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Shuster keeps calling him Mr Paul. Irritates me. Also, in the promos before he went on, they said a couple of times and wrote text that said "Paul blames US for BHutto's assassination" or something of that nature.

Grrrrrrrr.........

wfd40
12-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Couldn't Paul speak a little bit more to how not intervening could in fact provide a better opportunity for democracy (or something like it) to take route given the current unpopularity maintained by mushereff and the public strength demonstrated by the educated class??

I mean, there are Lawyers marching, teachers... students.. these people are not blind to what freedom is... and it would seem at this point, that they are not afraid (or as afraid) to stand-up for such.

A tyrant rules on a razor edge.. the people of Pakistan seem poised to make a change. Paul could frame this as an opportunity to let a people choose their own fate - without the requisite "carrots and sticks" (god do I hate that term)

speciallyblend
12-27-2007, 07:17 PM
great interview,everytime they try to smear ron paul,they only show themselves as liars with false headlines,so when the interview happens, the viewer see the news station as lying,especially when they cant even prove their own lies on the screen:)
NOW THATS FREAKIN PRICELESS,keep up the great work/fox/cnn/msnbc,the viewers see thru your crap,its like there helping ron paul,but they are so deaf dumb and blind they dont understand the viewers see thru there crap:)

you guys and gals see where im going with this??? think about it,,, you see headlines before the show saying one thing,then you listen to Dr Paul's interview. if you finished high school then you think to yourself , WOW THE MEDIA IS LYING, i need to check out RON PAUL, the REST IS HISTORY:) this is what i see when i see the false headlines then i hear Dr. Paul speak

anewvoice
12-27-2007, 07:31 PM
"ALL publicity is good publicity"

There is a reason why this is true.

sunghoko
12-27-2007, 07:45 PM
I suffered through the entire show and they talked about every candidate including Richardson, biden.. except RP. They stuck him right at the end and the interview was pressed against the clock. Tucker would have made sure they had enough time for ron

Bossobass
12-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Ron should say that when he's President he'll take a new tact in the quest for Democracy around the world. We have a whole crap load of Diebold voting machines that we will donate, free of charge, to any country that wants to hold free elections. As far as money, we're all tapped out right now, we'll get back to y'all later on that one.

Bosso

Perry
12-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Shuster did his best to corner Paul but Paul just kept breaking out of Shuster's little box.