PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee's son tortured and killed a dog

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Yup. It's true. As part of my online spying, I found out about this on a Rudy Giuliani forum. Here's an article I found about it:

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2007/12/06/presidential-candiate-mike-huckabees-son-david-tortured-and-killed-stray-dog-in-1998-charges-never-file-and-huckabee-not-punished/

There has been some chatter on various blogs that one of the Republican Presidential frontrunners Mike Huckabee’s son was involved with the torture and murder of a stray dog. After some digging, we came up with the original newspaper article from 1998.

It turns out that David Huckabee, the then Governor of Arkansas’s son, hung and murdered a stray dog while Huckabee was at a Boy Scout Camp. Guess what? No charges were filed even though there were witnesses and Huckabee was dismissed from the camp because he failed to live up to the Boy Scout creed of “Scouts are kind.”

Governor Huckabee has been on PETA supporter Bill Maher’s show numerous times. I wonder what Maher (who wrote a foreword for PETA founder’s Ingrid Newkirk’s new book) would have to say about this event and its subsequent sweeping under the rug? Maher has been relatively friendly to the ex-Governor of Arkansas even though Maher obviously doesn’t agree with Huckabee’s stands. Okay Bill, how about holding Huckabee’s feet to the fire on how he justifies allowing his son to torture and murder animals.

Thanks to Beth C. for barking in this story.

Bradley in DC
12-27-2007, 06:27 PM
So there's a basis for a Huckabee-Romney ticket? :( :o :eek: