PDA

View Full Version : Msnbc Ron Paul Bump!

damijin
07-11-2007, 04:54 AM
As a bump/ad for Dr. Paul's interview on Tucker today they are running a full 10-or-so second bump that has says:

"You probably don't know his name, but he has more money than John McCain. See why this candidate has Republicans talking. Ron Paul on Tucker Tonight!"

Someone record it if you can, it'll probably be aired all day until his interview tonight at 6. Awesome name recognition stuff right there!

ghemminger
07-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Very nice....I will look for it!

Chrispy
07-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Just saw it and went for the forum. Oddly enough it wasn't even on MSNBC it was on a local NBC channel. I think surpassing McCain might have given paul the shoe-in to the MSM.

damijin
07-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Our deepest gratitude to Mr. CFR Snuffaelupugus for that bit of news.

rpf2008
07-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Lol ^^

mconder
07-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Yes...thank you George Steponallofus.

FSP-Rebel
07-11-2007, 10:59 AM
George the Douche

ronpaulitician
07-11-2007, 11:59 AM
George Stephanopoulos.

Blowback
07-11-2007, 12:01 PM
George Stefanoplous.

rg123
07-11-2007, 12:04 PM
MSNBC has clearly been the best towards Ron since he announced even Joe
has been giving so props to him

DeadheadForPaul
07-11-2007, 12:06 PM
George helped our campaign tremendously

Funny how those seeking to put us down end up helping up the most! From Giuliani to Failor (spelling?).

You know why that is?

It is because we took Dr. Paul's message to heart. He said that this is a POSITIVE campaign. It is a celebration of life and liberty

And instead of giving up when the South Carolina GOP audience went wild for Giuliani's rhetoric, we stayed with Paul. Instead of kicking the dirt and getting depressed about the exclusion in Iowa, we held a bigger rally next door!

Lemons -> Lemonade.

remaxjon
07-11-2007, 12:09 PM

MSNBC is filled with traditional conservatives. Once they here Paul's message they remember why they got into politics. He is an unstoppable force. Fox is filled with neo cons and CNN with liberal wimps.

cottonmouth
07-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I am still waiting to see Chris Matthews give RP some grudging respect. He was dismissive in the first debate, which he moderated.

CM: Do you favor amending the Constitution to allow Gov. Schwartzenneger to run for President?
RP: I'm a "no", and the reason is that I'm a big believer in Original Intent.
CM: Oh God!

LibertyOrDie
07-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Has anyone posted the ad yet?

RonPaulCult
07-11-2007, 12:37 PM
What time is that bow tie guy's show on anyway?

Sematary
07-11-2007, 12:43 PM

Don't forget the Daily Show and The Colbert Report

quickmike
07-11-2007, 01:07 PM
I thought it was George Snuffleupagus.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 01:29 PM
I am still waiting to see Chris Matthews give RP some grudging respect. He was dismissive in the first debate, which he moderated.

CM: Do you favor amending the Constitution to allow Gov. Schwartzenneger to run for President?
RP: I'm a "no", and the reason is that I'm a big believer in Original Intent.
CM: Oh God!

Chris Matthews might actually see RP as a serious threat to his darlings Obama and Clinton if he starts gaining too much momentum, so he will never say anything good about Ron Paul. He would rather support a republican that he knows cant beat hillary or Osama....... I mean Obama

Bob Cochran
07-11-2007, 01:33 PM
I think a few political wonks will be looking hard at why McCain imploded. Maybe they won't look much past the defeat of the immigration bill he was pushing. Anyway, the rise of Ron Paul and the fall of John McCain should be drawing more attention in the near future.

I'm still irked about US News & World Report...an article about McCain plus his picture, even though he is TOTALLY TOAST...and no mention of Ron Paul that I could find.

quickmike
07-11-2007, 01:42 PM
I think a few political wonks will be looking hard at why McCain imploded. Maybe they won't look much past the defeat of the immigration bill he was pushing. Anyway, the rise of Ron Paul and the fall of John McCain should be drawing more attention in the near future.

I'm still irked about US News & World Report...an article about McCain plus his picture, even though he is TOTALLY TOAST...and no mention of Ron Paul that I could find.

Theres a good reason the msm wont give much attention to Ron Paul unless they absolutely have to. It is because they actually believe that if he were to gain strong support, he would be a major threat to their favorites Hillary and Obama, while all the other "top tier" republicans dont stand a chance against the democrats. The same thing happened with the media back in 1980 when they pushed George Bush Sr. instead of Ronald Reagan for the republican nomination. Im going to write a detailed thread about this tonight when I have more time. Its interesting to see the similarities between what happened in 1980 and now.

Wyurm
07-11-2007, 02:11 PM
This is very encouraging to see. I am curious though, why does it seem that Ron's enemies have the oddest last names? Failor and Stephanopolous (sp? on both)

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-11-2007, 03:14 PM
What time is that bow tie guy's show on anyway?

6 pm Eastern, 5 pm Central, 45 min from now