PDA

View Full Version : My friends, we now have a top tier candidate!

eldeeder
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Just saw Dr Paul on situation room. He did fantastic! I think we may see something new from the msm soon..

rachmiel
12-27-2007, 03:48 PM
He did do a great job. I hope he's in good health.

Shatterhand
12-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes, Dr. Paul did great with Wolf. That's the Dr. Paul I like to see . . . confident, playing to win, etc.

deshman
12-27-2007, 03:49 PM
can anyone link?

KCIndy
12-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I hope so... but I'm afraid there are a lot of people out there who look at things the same way Blitzer did in that interview. Did anyone notice that Wolf simply couldn't comphrehend the idea of doing nothing? For him (and a lot of others) the idea of doing nothing is literally incomprehensible. They all feel that we have to do something and even doing the wrong thing is better than doing nothing at all.

Almost nobody really "gets it" when Ron Paul makes the quite sensible argument of simply minding our own business. That frightens me.

1000-points-of-fright
12-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Ah, but Ron Paul wouldn't do nothing. He would stop doing what we've been doing for 50yrs and that is certainly something.

ronpaulfollower999
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM
can anyone link?

I'm uploading it now.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
I hope so... but I'm afraid there are a lot of people out there who look at things the same way Blitzer did in that interview. Did anyone notice that Wolf simply couldn't comphrehend the idea of doing nothing? For him (and a lot of others) the idea of doing nothing is literally incomprehensible. They all feel that we have to do something and even doing the wrong thing is better than doing nothing at all.

Almost nobody really "gets it" when Ron Paul makes the quite sensible argument of simply minding our own business. That frightens me.

Yes, but he's also pointing out concrete failures in past policy. That's nothing but good.

jesshwarren
He was at his BEST. I can see a jump in the polls after that

constitutional
12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm uploading it now.

:D:D:D:D:D

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Meanwhile the other candidates cut their own throats by showing overwhelming support of the "dictator" that the Pakistani peoples blame for the assassination.

eldeeder
12-27-2007, 03:59 PM
He did do a great job. I hope he's in good health.

Probably very tired, Im sure Iowa is wearing him pretty thin...

Ernest
12-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Meanwhile the other candidates cut their own throats by showing overwhelming support of the "dictator" that the Pakistani peoples blame for the assassination.

It's not only them. Almost all the talking heads are doing the very same thing. If I didn't know better you'd think the days events were a neocon presidential commercial.

KCIndy
12-27-2007, 04:08 PM

Very true. My only concern is getting Ron Paul's message in front of people long enough for people to understand that he is the only candidate who really makes sense.

The MSM keep limiting him to ten second sound bites and do their best to portray him as some sort of wacko. My biggest hope is that people will see through this MSM scam before they go vote. My biggest fear is that a large number of people will mindlessly do what the voices on the boob tube tell them.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Very true. My only concern is getting Ron Paul's message in front of people long enough for people to understand that he is the only candidate who really makes sense.

The MSM keep limiting him to ten second sound bites and do their best to portray him as some sort of wacko. My biggest hope is that people will see through this MSM scam before they go vote. My biggest fear is that a large number of people will mindlessly do what the voices on the boob tube tell them.

Wolf on situation room acted as if he "gets it".

Vendico
12-27-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm sure the people are going to rebel. I just wonder if it's going to get any coverage.

Delain
12-27-2007, 04:20 PM

Yes, but it has been the policy ever since Wilson. Most people don’t know any better.

Its going to be tough to change the way people think about this. (read: to get them to think)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Waiting for tube... 4...3...2....1...

AdoubleR
12-27-2007, 04:56 PM

Doing nothing means nothing spectacular for wolf to report on... Too bad suckers!

fuzzybekool
12-27-2007, 04:59 PM
he did look way more confident than usual - awesome interview.

ghemminger
12-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Ron Paul is the mann Jack talks about in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0bEemfowsI

Nyte
12-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Ron Paul is the mann Jack talks about in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0bEemfowsI

Wow that's the first time I've ever saw that!

:rolleyes:

What the heck does that have to do with this thread?

cero
12-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow that's the first time I've ever saw that!

:rolleyes:

What the heck does that have to do with this thread?

LMAO :D
Jack has become an icon for the revolution!

Zydeco
12-27-2007, 05:07 PM
I appreciate how often he mentions the CIA when discussing foreign policy. People think the CIA is all this Tom Clancy, 100% upright organization, but it isn't.

Seanmc30
12-27-2007, 05:08 PM
YouTube on this one yet?

Nyte
12-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Gotta love Jack :D

I never get tired of watching him rip on Blitzer

gpickett00
12-27-2007, 05:10 PM
That was just brilliant.

parke
12-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Somebody finally sent a note to the MSM?

jake
12-27-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm uploading it now.

thank you!!! cant wait :)

constitutional
12-27-2007, 05:16 PM
thank you!!! cant wait :)

Look around, it has already been posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EidPmOpDJ08

Cleaner44
12-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Wolf could not understand that The President of The United States is not President of the Globe.

michaelwise
12-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Ron Paul's answer; Cut off the money to the military dictatorship. I would add; Offer the government of Pakistan $250 million to deliver us the head of Osama Ben Laden. Cash on delivery.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Wolf could not understand that The President of The United States is not President of the Globe.

It was a home run! Even the biggest interventionists-
supporter will come to this conclusion. Just a matter
of time...

robert4rp08
12-27-2007, 05:39 PM
The Man Cannot Be Stopped!

EDIT: Well, that was supposed to be in all caps to express my jubilation but these forums un-caps lock text. ahha

RonPizzle
12-27-2007, 05:43 PM
A confident performance by Dr. Paul. Blitzer was much more patient than the Morning Schmoe's three stooges. Dr. Paul is on top of his game. :)

davidkachel
12-27-2007, 05:46 PM
We the people of the United States will be very lucky if we get Ron Paul for our President because the way we have ignored the advice of the founders, we don't deserve him!
What we deserve is one of the plastic, jingoistic, shameless lying competitors the two ruling parties are offering up.

WilliamC
12-27-2007, 05:49 PM
The Man Cannot Be Stopped!

EDIT: Well, that was supposed to be in all caps to express my jubilation but these forums un-caps lock text. ahha

NOT IF YOU BOLD THEM!

:)

Gimme Some Truth
12-27-2007, 05:50 PM

I think its the whole back slapping culture the US has. The "The US is number 1" , "we're the greatest nation on earth" . It leads to ,in a lot of cases, the arrogant/self righteous attitude that the rest of the world needs the US' help .

The US used to be number 1 . The US used to have the moral high ground. The US used to be about freedom. The US used to be a nation to be admired and one to look up to and be emulated. Not anymore unfortunately. I have a sad feeling that if there were to be another attack on US soil , the rest of the world wouldnt be nearly as sympathetic as they were on 911. Infact , its hard to hear but I believe alot would feel that the US would have deserved it.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-27-2007, 07:31 PM
he did look way more confident than usual - awesome interview.

He's been negotiating his way through the fire. Paul was affected by "libertarian syndrome." That's this syndrome that occurs when you think that everyone will agree with you... if only they would listen to you and understand what you're saying.

"Man... if only they'd listen, they'd all flip." So, Paul gets a large amount of grassroots support. "Holy crap, they're listening!! Now they're seeing I'm right!!"

He's getting over the idea that he can sway everyone based on reason. He's suffered some of the most stupid attacks I could imagine, and he never thought he'd have to deal with that. It seems like he knows it now, and understands that there are factions of people who find his ideas extremely threatening for a myriad of reasons.

As Paul is being thrust into the "fight stage," I think he's understanding that he's expected to fight by all of us that support him.

shagywashere
12-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Ah, but Ron Paul wouldn't do nothing. He would stop doing what we've been doing for 50yrs and that is certainly something.

QFT! (Quoted for Truth!)