PDA

View Full Version : We are WAY behind Huckabee today!

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Let's beat his money bomb! Donate till it hurts!

scubasteve01
12-27-2007, 03:43 PM
But how are we ever going to beat 1 billion dollars? HA!

integrity
12-27-2007, 03:44 PM
i think we should wait till they go to bed, then they can sleep well and wake tomorrow to a nasty surprise!

rollingpig
12-27-2007, 03:45 PM
i think we should wait till they go to bed, then they can sleep well and wake tomorrow to a nasty surprise!
Now that's wicked

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:46 PM
They're even stealing our graphs, editing out the RP line and pretending we did it for them. Are we going to just take this?

http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/dec27th_13.gif

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:46 PM
People aren't going to remember to do it (and Huckabee supporters won't be dedicated enough to check the totals tomorrow). We need to catch up ASAP!

pacelli
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
I gave all that I could this morning around 4am.

RPinSEAZ
I thought it was $2 Billion?

Sey.Naci
Let's beat his money bomb! Donate till it hurts!
NO. That's what they want. Competing with us is the only way they're able to raise money for the Huckster. Leave them to their little firecracker.

Harry96
12-27-2007, 03:48 PM
It'd be nice to beat them today, but it's enough that, from the looks of things, they won't raise even 10% of their goal.

RPinSEAZ
12-27-2007, 03:48 PM
They're even stealing our graphs, editing out the RP line and pretending we did it for them. Are we going to just take this?

Nice note on the bottom.

devil21
12-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Only $53K? LOL. Im not concerned if our day is behind theirs. It should be. Huck's a front runner remember?

jeff_from_VA
12-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Leave Hukabees campaign in peace, we all know they are not a threat, let them do as they wish.

We need to focus on our message, not silly stunts to make them look bad. They do well enough on their own in the look bad department, they don't need our help.

Yom
12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
That's what you're worried about? 53k at 5pm? That's nothing, not even 2 regular days for RP. Just wait until tomorrow and give to the Pay day!

mwkaufman
12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
haha, they didn't bother to edit out the note at the bottom of the graph.

No they put that in.

slamhead
12-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Ron Paul: $258,000/hr
Huckabee: $3,300/hr

Do the math. I think we will end up winning over Huck fans when they realize just how little support they have. Sticky to Welcome Huckabee fans?

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:52 PM
NO. That's what they want. Competing with us is the only way they're able to raise money for the Huckster. Leave them to their little firecracker.
There's no way we'll hit 20 million unless we get a ton of money right now, in these few days until Dec 31. If WE can raise more money by competing with them, it's well worth having them raise a bit more. Better yet, let's completely blow past them!

hillertexas
i wish we would stop tracking Huckaboo's money for them.

rory096
Only $53K? LOL. Im not concerned if our day is behind theirs. It should be. Huck's a front runner remember?
Huck's also one of the worst fundraisers, while we're the best. How can we let him beat us by stealing our tactics?

Jeremy
12-27-2007, 03:53 PM

haha. genius :D

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Why are all you people discouraging people from giving money, anyway?

UziSprayTF
12-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Im in quebec visiting family so if I dont have question marks or much punctuation its cuz I cant figure out their stupîd french keyboard.

ok now 53000 (question mark)
thats less than ONE of our guys donated through that newspaper ad let alone a far far cry from 6 million dollars.

just pity them, dont try to compete. It speaks volumes that they even have to come to us for a graph of their candidate. :P

Sey.Naci
12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
There's no way we'll hit 20 million unless we get a ton of money right now, in these few days until Dec 31. If WE can raise more money by competing with them, it's well worth having them raise a bit more. Better yet, let's completely blow past them!
Give tomorrow instead. Just a few hours from now, it will be the first Friday for Ron Paul's Payday.

ionlyknowy
12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
"You shall know them by their fruit"
-Bible

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Im in quebec visiting family so if I dont have question marks or much punctuation its cuz I cant figure out their stupîd french keyboard.

ok now 53000 (question mark)
thats less than ONE of our guys donated through that newspaper ad let alone a far far cry from 6 million dollars.

just pity them, dont try to compete. It speaks volumes that they even have to come to us for a graph of their candidate. :P
That's hardly an attitude we'll be able to reach 20 million with.

rory096
12-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Give tomorrow instead. Just a few hours from now, it will be the first Friday for Ron Paul's Payday.
The Payday's only a method of getting donations, it's not trying to get media coverage like the money bombs or anything. We need money whether we get it from the Payday or anything else, so any opportunity to donate is a good one.

Sey.Naci
12-27-2007, 03:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They just called Huck out on CNN. They mentioned his fundraiser today and that it might interfere with FEC laws. Because he knew about it and facilitated it... they will discuss it next

"You shall know them by their fruit"
-BibleOh, that's just too good to be true. If CNN brings the FEC up, get ready for the Huckster to smear the Ron Paul Campaign with the same brush.

KCIndy
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
I would love to kick in now, but I'm tapped.

One of the biggest reasons I like the "Ron Paul Payday" is that they're on Fridays.

Let Huckabee have his teenie tiny day and then we'll blow 'em out of the water towmorrow with the Ron Paul Payday.

First "Payday" is tomorrow, the 28th!

http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/

fletcher
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
The guy that runs ronpaulgraphs should turn of the hucks graphs today. That would be hilarious.

ionlyknowy
12-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh, that's just too good to be true. If CNN brings the FEC up, get ready for the Huckster to smear the Ron Paul Campaign with the same brush.

Whoops, nevermind... they said it was paid speeches he is giving...not his fundraiser

Jeremy
12-27-2007, 04:01 PM
What's amusing to me is that Ron Paul has been given more money in one day than Huckabee has been in the entire quarter.

mwkaufman
12-27-2007, 04:07 PM
What's interesting to me is that on November 20th, Huckabee raised 225k, and they're not even close to that.

LARRY08RP
12-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I think we can relax about that "Money Bomb". :rolleyes:

Let them do what they want.

I take a closer look at that Huckabee Forum.

As i saw the names of the supporters i thought i enter a forum for crazy religious people.

If you want to show the people what sort of persons support Huckabee just show them the name of this supporter:

Huck4GodBush4ViceGod

What are his supporters? A radical religious sect?

Huck for god and Bush for vice god???

rory096
12-27-2007, 04:10 PM
The guy that runs ronpaulgraphs should turn of the hucks graphs today. That would be hilarious.
They're using a locally hosted edited version of it anyway, they would just stop updating it, it wouldn't disappear.

rory096
12-27-2007, 04:10 PM
I think we can relax about that "Money Bomb". :rolleyes:

Let them do what they want.

I take a closer look at that Huckabee Forum.

As i saw the names of the supporters i thought i enter a forum for crazy religious people.

If you want to show the people what sort of persons support Huckabee just show them the name of this supporter:

Huck4GodBush4ViceGod

What are his supporters? A radical religious sect?

Huck for god and Bush for vice god???
I think that's a troll, probably from here, actually.

bobthebuilder
12-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Why? They're advertising for us for free on a Huck-a-bomb website. How can you beat that? It's awesome. :D

VoluntaryMan
12-27-2007, 04:12 PM
By doing this copy-cat bomb, they've already embarrassed themselves. Let them wallow. By competing, we embarrass ourselves. Ignore them. They're already down. Let's not kick them now. Besides, Hack is losing a lot of his evangelical base. In my church, just a few weeks ago, the Hack had a good percentage of enthusiastic support (maybe as high as 40%-50%, with an additional 20%-30% intimidated into silent dissent). Now, although my church is dominated by his prime demographic, his support has dampened considerably. The more people actually learn about the Huckster's clintonian past, the less they like him. I am starting to be able to have open, non-confrontational conversations with other church members about why I support Ron Paul, and why they should too, and many of these people seemed gaga for Huckleberry, only a week or two ago. It's starting to catch on.

LibertyEagle
12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
They don't get it. It's not the idea of the money bomb that brought in the money to the Ron Paul campaign's coffers. It's the quality of our candidate and it is something that Huck's people just don't have.

hillertexas
12-27-2007, 04:20 PM

+1000

LARRY08RP
12-27-2007, 04:24 PM
I think that's a troll, probably from here, actually.

I don't think so. He is a 3 star full member with 207 posts.

If he is a troll then they have a lot of trolls there.

Like "jesusfirst", "IsraelFirstAmericaSecond" with the signature "Vote for Mike or burn forever in hell", "JesusForTheHuckster".

All full members with over onehundret posts.

And we all know: "When fascism comes to this country, it will be wrapped in the flag carrying a cross." ;)

BeFranklin
12-27-2007, 04:24 PM

Freedom lives, but freedom doesn't steal.

austin4paul
12-27-2007, 04:37 PM
They don't get it. It's not the idea of the money bomb that brought in the money to the Ron Paul campaign's coffers. It's the quality of our candidate and it is something that Huck's people just don't have.

+1

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-27-2007, 04:39 PM
You think they'll make that million? Or will the MSM just add 3 zeros to whatever the Huckster raises?

TwinTurboMike
12-27-2007, 04:47 PM
This might help. Everyone go here and Digg this post (http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Huckabee_Supporters_Attempt_to_Copy_Ron_Pauls_Fund _Raisers)

There is certainly no shortage of RP supporters on Digg. If it makes it to the front page, RP will pass him up. Spread the link, post in alternate RP forums, etc.

Mark Rushmore
12-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Freedom lives, but freedom doesn't steal.

Judging by the bottom of the chart - I'd say ronpaulgraphs.com guy just made them their own little graph for the event. Which not only is a cool gesture - but goes a long way towards showing Huckabee supporters who the real game in town is.

rory096
12-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Judging by the bottom of the chart - I'd say ronpaulgraphs.com guy just made them their own little graph for the event. Which not only is a cool gesture - but goes a long way towards showing Huckabee supporters who the real game in town is.
No. Notice how parts of the graph are erased (where the Paul line crossed over the Huckabee line) and how the graph isn't updated automatically, but by them every hour.