PDA

View Full Version : Wonkette sludge think they are 'witty and intelligent.'

true_american_patriot
12-27-2007, 02:59 PM
WONKETTE TROLLS GROW A PAIR AND IDENTIFY YOURSELVES TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!

What makes the Wonkette (http://wonkette.com/politics/ron-paul/) website even more annoying to read is how these people feel that their intelligence is far superior than 'any' of the Paul supporters?!? That somehow these neo-con boot licking idiots actually think that they are 'correct' on everything and Ron Paul and his supporters are just wrong about everything and he's the worst candidate?!?

Plus, I've been trying to post on Wonkette asking these people who they support and why? Yet somehow it would appear that my posts haven't made it past the Wonkette censorship Nazi's.

So it should be no surprise that there are Wonkette trolls hanging out on these forums, then posting on Wonkette about how much smarter they are than Paul supporters.

BY BOTSWANA MEAT COMMISSION FC AT 12/21/07 12:19 PM

I'm deep behind enemy lines (aka RonPaulforums.com) and found their top secret "Strategies for Success."
[www.ronpaulforums.com]

Favorites include:

"Under-utilized source of support: online gamblers"

"I love the support they are showing, but please, keep the conspiracies, rapture theories, racial supremacy, 9/11 truth movements, what ever wierd belief you have to yourself at least until Dr. Paul wins the primary."

"Join redstate. Do not say anything at all about Ron Paul. Just make posts about the other candidates."

"Chessbase.com frequently does features on politicians who play chess. Chessbase.com reaches millions of people daily. If Ron Paul is a chess player he should submit a brief statement to chessbase.com for publication."

And my personal favorite:

"IDEA!! When traveling this holiday season; plaster your carry-on luggage with RP bumper stickers. Lots of people in concentrated areas = big bang for our cause."

They still wonder why Dr. Giggles' poll numbers can't break 4 percent. Such clowns.

And these mindless Wonkette zombies still think that these establishment polls are 'scientifically sound'?!?

It's quite obvious to myself and many others who the real clowns are in this country! And it's NOT the people who support Ron Paul and the ideals he has supported for decades.

bbachtung
12-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Why worry about them?

They are bored, having "fun," and apparently not aware that we don't have some big secret plan (just don't tell them about our plan to show up to vote / caucus).

FreeTraveler
12-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Don't sweat it... come the revolution, we'll take care of those pansies. :D

(Posted in the hope they'll panic and decide we have our own plans for concentration camps.)

They have no clue how the free market works. For every project idea they make fun of and we don't implement, there's another great idea that makes the cut, like the moneybombs, the sign waves, and the BLIMP! That's why none of the other candidates have the grassroots support we have... they all try for centralized control, and that kills innovation faster than anything.

Dr. Paul's grassroots movement is the BEST argument for free markets that I've seen in modern times!

P.S. Sorry for mentioning the concentration camps. I know that's deep black and we're not supposed to mention it, but they'll never find that forum anyway, they're too clueless. :D

true_american_patriot
12-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I understand and I fully realize that Wonkette is a 'snark' site as they like to call themselves.

Besides, it's like 15 or 20 DC socialites who constantly post on there anyway. Not that these fools will actually make a difference in the tremendous force that is behind Ron Paul.

And that force IS REAL AMERICANS WHO REALLY CARE about this country and it's future.

Another reason why I am so proud to be a "Paultard'! :D

integrity
12-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I looked at that site once and never went back since.

they are a snickering self righteous smarmy bunch of idiots.

rachmiel
12-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Wonkette's funny. Gotta take it with a grain of salt. They're also shallow, though.

integrity
12-27-2007, 05:41 PM
Wonkette's funny. Gotta take it with a grain of salt. They're also shallow, though.

Funny? I don't think its funny to lie about a patriot and try to destroy reputations. Ron Paul and his supporters are serious about trying to save this country and they (wonkette) are working against us.

they are as funny as a bleeding corpse.

Wonkette is a useless site.

RM918
12-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Wonkette, they're /trying/ to be funny. The way that someone who's a complete asshole 'thinks' they're funny. They spout a lot of extremely degrading crap, and viciously attack anyone who disagrees, then when they're called on it they claim it's a 'satire site' and you should 'get a sense of humor'. It's a common defense mechanism.

I'd just ignore them. I've never read a more bitter bunch of people, and I don't think they like anyone.

angelatc
12-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh, so now they've moved on from making fun of Congressman Paul to making fun if us???

Hey! We're somebody!

Goldwater Conservative
12-28-2007, 12:07 AM
We should be flattered that they think about not just Dr. Paul, but us in their spare time. Spending so much energy on us means they take us seriously. Don't return the favor, though. :)

rickcain
12-29-2007, 07:05 AM
I don't even understand Wonkette. Its like they speak a different clique language, and frankly I'm not interested in learning it.

Brent Canada
12-29-2007, 07:14 AM
The thing with Wonkette is that they don't offend me as a Ron Paul supporter. They offend me as a humorist.

If they could actually satire Paul in an intelligent, witty way. I would give them full props.

But every attempt at humor consists of "LOLz Paultard, LoLz Kook, LOLZ Racist, LOZ Anal Sex!!!111"

These people would fail clown college.