PDA

View Full Version : Show support to CNN for Ron Paul...

xcalybur
05-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I know that the media, including CNN, is very biased against Ron Paul, but any and all coverage of Ron Paul is good coverage. On Late Edition on CNN he was interviewed with a bias, but Ron Paul really shined on the show. Here is what I am requesting. Go to CNN's feedback form for Late Edition and thank them for having Ron Paul on. I also told them that I thought it was a biased interview, but that I enjoyed it because it showed how well Ron Paul can respond.

Go here for feedback: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?21

mdh
05-20-2007, 02:46 PM
You found that interview biased? Can you explain howso?

kylejack
05-20-2007, 02:50 PM
You found that interview biased? Can you explain howso?

It mis-stated the facts. Saul Anuzis withdrew his petition well before this interview.

TheDuke
05-20-2007, 02:52 PM
I think Ron Paul can take on CNN on his own, he sure has today.

The real problem is FOX... we should fight them.

Therion
05-20-2007, 02:52 PM
CNN has been exceedingly fair to RP.

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-20-2007, 02:56 PM
I said:

Thank you for interviewing Ron Paul on Late Edition today. I continue to be impressed with his willingness to buck the party line in favor of what is good for America. He clearly understands foreign policy where the other GOP candidates say only what they are "supposed" to say. He deserves coverage at least to show that there are alternate opinions within the GOP. Thank you.

xcalybur
05-20-2007, 03:03 PM
I referred to it as slightly biased at the beginning of my post. At least that is what I meant to say. I'll change it. I didn't preview the post. The slight bias I am referring to is when the interviewer brings out three heavy criticisms of Ron Paul often calling him a fluke and not worth listening to, then asks Ron Paul how he feels about that. That is biased to a small degree. He didn't then follow up with a question about the massive internet response to his campaign and ask him how he felt about that. Anyways, I am going to be emailing anyone who interviews him to show my support to Ron Paul and to have him on again.

kylejack
05-20-2007, 03:07 PM
"Thank you for having Ron Paul on Late Edition today. While I watch some other CNN shows, I have never tuned into Late Edition until today when I heard that Ron Paul was going to be interviewed. I am proud of what Ron Paul is doing to remind the Republican Party of its past and working to promote the causes of liberty and fiscal conservatism. Thank you for having him on!"