PDA

View Full Version : How is that HUCKLEBERRY "Money Bomb" doing?

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Smells like a dud !! True support my ass!

Oliver
12-27-2007, 11:48 AM
winning:

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

pacelli
12-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Looks like they are on a good path to hit 100k by the end of the day.

Oliver
"Pakistan's fault", I guess...

JordanL
winning:

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

Wasn't their goal $1 million for the day?

evadmurd
12-27-2007, 11:50 AM
And it will be all over the news.....and that will be a GREAT thing!!! MSM is digging their own grave!

Give me liberty
12-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Anyone who votes for mike should be a shame on themselfs.

smhbbag
They will report the money bomb and Huckabee's momentum and grassroots.

But they will fail to mention the actual dollar amount raised.

Mark my words.

Falseflagop
If you look closing we got 58K donors on Teaparty day, you will note Huckleberry has a few large donations so he might get 100 donors total today. See NO SUPPORT all a medi acreation, just like we have suspected. Will Wolfie talk about the Huckleberry MONEY BOMB day? Email Abbie and let her know.

rachmiel
12-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Wasn't their goal $1 million for the day?

Huckabee's a paper tiger. Seeing as they're going to come up about 90% short of their goal, we ought to adjust their polling projections similarly. ;)

Brutus
There is no shame in not meeting an aggressive goal, but not meeting a pathetic goal? Maybe the problem is that God is limited to $2,300 for the primaries.

(That is a poke at his claiming to be "God's candidate", not God)

For Life and Liberty -- Ron Paul 2008
For Eternal Life and Liberty -- Jesus Christ

Falseflagop
1 mil was the goal? They might need the plunge protection team.

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Funny if RP can best them today in $$. Any takers?

kushaze
12-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Huckabee's campaign ended today with the news in Pakistan. Huckabee knows nothing about foreign policy and I expect his poll numbers to go way down in the coming days.

Mani
12-27-2007, 11:54 AM
They don't need money bombs. The media is in love with them.

MrCobaltBlue
12-27-2007, 11:56 AM
The MSM will probably donate like $8 million.

Mattsa
12-27-2007, 11:56 AM
hahahaha
hehehehehehehe
MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHHH HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!! !!!!!!

Kuldebar
12-27-2007, 12:05 PM
I suppose that Huckabee just needs to translate all that polling support into internet donations.

;)

greendiseaser
12-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Can anyone link to a REAL HUCKABEE FORUM "MONEYBOMB" THREAD?

BESIDES HUCKSARMY?

THAT thread only has 32 responses, and the last one is from MIDNIGHT!

YIKES!

Surely there is some funny stuff about "prayer sparklers" or "aww goddamnit" going on somewhere in huck land !?!?!

:(

noxagol
12-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I suppose that Huckabee just needs to translate all that polling support into internet donations.

;)

Or just actual donations.

daikonv
12-27-2007, 12:10 PM
LOL I like the RP background to the graph. I know huck's grassroots links the graph whenever they do better than our campaign in fundraising. Pretty funny move by the webmaster :)

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 12:13 PM
HUCKLEBERRY is a joke ! This advisor Pres of the CFR enough said, all a media creation just like McCain now!

azminuteman
12-27-2007, 12:17 PM
LOL I like the RP background to the graph. I know huck's grassroots links the graph whenever they do better than our campaign in fundraising. Pretty funny move by the webmaster :)

It's great. The graph is edited on the fundraising website dec27th.hucksarmy.com with the green line removed.

robert4rp08
12-27-2007, 12:17 PM
don't care

Airborn
12-27-2007, 12:33 PM
It's great. The graph is edited on the fundraising website dec27th.hucksarmy.com with the green line removed.

lmao. And rpgraphs.com took the RP background off the RP vs Huckatax graph. :( That was a great idea, since huckatax supporters always looking at our graphs for their money sparkler days.

Santana28
12-27-2007, 01:57 PM
i think they're up to 42,000 or something...

BrianH
12-27-2007, 02:17 PM
New email from Governor Huckabee at 2:10 East Coast Time entitled "Freedom Lives Day" :

" I am in Florida this morning heading back to Iowa later today for the final stretch of campaigning.

Today is "Freedom Lives Day." Since early this morning dozens of supporters have made small contributions to help us reach our online fundraising goal. In fact, hundreds more have pledged to help us raise over $60,000 online today. If you aren't already a part of this effort, I wonder if you would consider matching their support with a small contribution?

Your gift of $10, $25, $50, $75, $100 or even $250 will help move us closer to our goal and show a strong level of support to the pundits and undecided voters.

Will you contribute? Will you make another online contribution to our campaign today? Hundreds of new first-time supporters have already made small contributions today and are helping us move closer to our goal. I hope you will also consider contributing today.

Our server where we process contributions is safe and secure. It will take less than 60 seconds of your time and will have an immediate impact on our efforts: new yard signs, additional voter identification calls, voter contact mail and new advertising.

Whether you contribute $25, $50 or even $100 today you will be making a real difference for our efforts in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and beyond.

In Iowa, Mitt Romney is outspending us 20 to 1. We don't expect to suddenly start spending like Governor Romney, but we do need the resources to effectively compete. Will you help us get there? Your contribution will make an immediate difference.

I will update you again soon. Lets surge towards our end of quarter online fundraising goal today and take $60,000 pledged from supporters and turn it into something more.

With deep gratitude,

Mike Huckabee "
from: http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5041&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

fortilite
12-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Huckabomb!

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/huckabee_oct_total.html

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/huckabee_oct_total.png

Jeremy
12-27-2007, 02:54 PM
OMG record breaking!

Santana28
12-27-2007, 03:19 PM
you know, i love how the people on that forum keep telling themselves that we win all of the online polls and outnumber them at rallies and outraise them over and over again, but the POLLS reveal that we are only a small group of ultra-technologically savvy hardcore supporters.

the POLLS tell them that they outnumber us 10 to 1 despite all of the evidence to the contrary, and huck's supporters simply aren't as motivated, wealthy, or technologically advanced as we are... but the POLLS and the MEDIA results they get = they have more support.

i wonder if any of them have ever read the 3rd qtr FEC report in detail yet?

and i will officially join the rank of banned before even being approved to post on that board. gotta love their brand of "i'd rather be safe and alive than free and dead" democracy. i wonder how they think they will accomplish anything by sticking their head in the ground and ignoring the obvious.

MEGAMERICAN
12-27-2007, 03:46 PM
What a complete dud considering CNN and other mainstream media outlets were advertising this money bomb for free. the Minneapolis Star Tribune had a big article on Huckabee and an editorial saying he will win the republican nomination today.

It also looks like there were more fake pledges than real pledges.