PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL needs to press this Bhutto News as MORE REASON to LEAVE now !

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Before the MSM starts twisting it to expand this thing!

Micahyah
12-27-2007, 11:09 AM
he needs to stress the BILLIONS and BILLIONS wasted that have not led to a more stable or democratic Pakistan.

They spend our tazpayer money by the billions, basically flushing it down the tube into an unpredictable and unstable situation.

rollingpig
12-27-2007, 11:10 AM
we are broke, period! why can't people understand that?

pacelli
12-27-2007, 11:15 AM
We support Pakistan. Mushareef and Bhutto in election. Bhutto opposes Mushareef's military dictatorship and has the popular vote. The people riot against Mushareef. Bhutto is killed after talking about the threat of assassination only 2 months ago. And they're blaming it on terrorists.

Mushareef wins election as now he is unopposed. Who benefits? Who is responsible? I smell a rat.

Mattsa
12-27-2007, 11:18 AM
We support Pakistan. Mushareef and Bhutto in election. Bhutto opposes Mushareef's military dictatorship and has the popular vote. The people riot against Mushareef. Bhutto is killed after talking about the threat of assassination only 2 months ago. And they're blaming it on terrorists.

Mushareef wins election as now he is unopposed. Who benefits? Who is responsible? I smell a rat.

Bhutto was a CIA stooge planted by the US government to get a more compliant government instated in Pakistan. Sending her back there was a death sentance the moment she re-entered the country. Madness!

Ruby Justice
12-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Every candidate's reaction, EXCEPT Ron Paul's is here. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-7181495,00.html)

I guess he's not a "hopeful" he's a sureful!!!!

Oliver
12-27-2007, 11:20 AM
he needs to stress the BILLIONS and BILLIONS wasted that have not led to a more stable or democratic Pakistan.

They spend our tazpayer money by the billions, basically flushing it down the tube into an unpredictable and unstable situation.

+1

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Folks this all by design!! RON PAUL needs to stress on Wolfie's show that nothing has changed but rather has gotten worse and that is more reason to leave NOW !! As this WAR will expand even more imho.

He has gotta nail the point home today!