PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL'S assessment that WAR on TERROR will expand is profecy.

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 10:55 AM
imho

So close to 1/3 Iowa and 1/8 NH and already Special Forces were going to expand into Pakistan? As reported by no other than Murdoch's news in Australia WOW I do not believe in coindcidences do you? imho

http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2007/12/surge-of-us-special-forces-expected-in.html

rollingpig
12-27-2007, 10:58 AM
O NO!we are doomed.

the US reports coincided with the disclosure of an ambitious 15-year "anti-terror investment plan" for Pakistan that has been high on the agenda of US Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte in recent visits to Islamabad.

PimpBlimp
12-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Fox News is already beating the war drum

The had Ghooliani on and he said that he would increase our presence in afganistan to counter a possibly radical pakistan

LibertyEagle
12-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Do you mean "prophesy"?

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 11:05 AM
This is all by design people, imho, remember Bhutto had stolen billions from Pakistan was exiled in ENgland, then came to the US had a meeting in the SUmmer and then went to Pakistan, why? Who knows, but who ever convinced her (Probably with $$ and more power) knew it would create chaos. That is what these sicko's pushing for WAR want Chaos, knowing full well what the ramifications will be. Also if you remember Rudy a few months back making comments something to the effect he was not worried about the elections because many things can happen in the world (attacks) changing perception.

They will sensalize and put FEAR FEAR into all their TV broadcasts from now going forward, seems like they are kicking off their plan. imho 2008 will be a very dangerous year.

european
12-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Fox News is already beating the war drum

The had Ghooliani on and he said that he would increase our presence in afganistan to counter a possibly radical pakistan

you mean Adolf Giuliani? :p

Give me liberty
12-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Dam i have very bad feeling for next year :(

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 11:28 AM
NEOCONS are celebrating as we speak, they think this will derail the RP Revolution, in fact this will speed up the RP Revolution to their dismay.