PDA

View Full Version : Bush Responds to Bhutto's Assassination

pickfair
12-27-2007, 10:19 AM
I only heard the part about "those who did this shall be brought to justice" or something of that kind. Anything more?

Give me liberty
12-27-2007, 10:20 AM
I think i heard that one before hmm

''Bin laden and his man shall be brought to justice'' i think thats what bush said about bin laden
god bush is making me sick.

user
12-27-2007, 10:22 AM
That's one of those lines we get when somebody pulls his string

Thomas Paine
12-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Despite possessing the most sophisticated tracking technology in the world and the most powerful military machine in world history, the United States had been unable to locate and capture Bin Laden six years going on seven years after 9-11??? Hitler and Tojo didn't last nearly as long after Pearl Harbor. However, there is an explanation for Bin Laden's convenient evasion thus far.

The neocons have made an alliance with the military dictatorship in Pakistan. In exchange for not pushing for democracy and letting the military dictatorship remain in charge of Pakistan, the military dictatorship must not let the Jihadists get their hands on Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Bhutto's anticipated popular election was going to upset this convenient arrangement. Hence, I would not be surprised if years later someone publishes the equivalent of the Pentagon Papers that disclose how Bhutto was taken out by the Pakistani military with a wink and a nod from the neocons in charge of the White House and the CIA.

The foregoing arrangement explains why Bin Laden has not been captured even though he is known to be hiding in NW Pakistan. The Pakistani military extracted a quid pro quo from the Bush White House whereby Bin Laden would remain free in NW Pakistan in exchange for the Pakistani military remaining in firm control of the country and its nuclear arsenal. This way the Pakistani military can assuage the Jihadists' hatred for the Pakistani military by letting Bin Laden live in exchange for the Jihadists murdering any advocates of democracy in Pakistan. In essence, an axis of power has developed between the Neocons within the Beltway, the Pakistani military, and the Pakistani Jihadists.

Liberty Star
12-27-2007, 12:47 PM
President Bush demanded that the killers be brought to justice.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/pakistan_bhutto_world

I still have to understand why Bush praised current military dictator back when he overthrew a democratically elected government there?

We need to reevaluate our support of military dictators, such puppet regimes breed radicalism in the world.

Mesogen
12-27-2007, 02:08 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/pakistan_bhutto_world

I still have to understand why Bush praised current military dictator back when he overthrew a democratically elected government there?

We need to reevaluate our support of military dictators, such puppet regimes breed radicalism in the world.

Well, it's sort of like the Saddam situation, except that Musharraf seems a bit more "rational" than Saddam (or at least he doesn't have nearly the ego.)

Wendi
12-27-2007, 04:36 PM
"those who did this shall be brought to justice"

Why does that give me a horrible, nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach? Oh yeah. That's what he said about 9/11 :(:mad::rolleyes:

Richandler
12-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, it's sort of like the Saddam situation, except that Musharraf seems a bit more "rational" than Saddam (or at least he doesn't have nearly the ego.)

You mean Musharraf seems like 80s Saddam...

PatriotOne
12-27-2007, 06:43 PM
I only heard the part about "those who did this shall be brought to justice" or something of that kind. Anything more?

I'm sure they are forging intelligence as we speak to finger Iran.

Gimme Some Truth
12-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Erm... Mr.Bush, what has it got to do with you?

thisisgiparti
12-27-2007, 08:56 PM
You mean Musharraf seems like 80s Saddam...

yup. he might be an asshole, but he's our asshole. for now. the Turks have an expression for this, something like "this whole thing is gonna come out your ass like an umbrella."

Pharoah
12-28-2007, 02:01 AM
The problem with puppets is that the public can see the strings - and many of them own scissors.