PDA

View Full Version : The Drug Wars

BigLouie
12-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Dr. Paul says we should end the drug wars, I agree. My wife says that most people think it should continue and that is why the other candidates support it. Is that true? how do you feel about it?. I read an article by NPR that says we are not winning as govt. claims. The link to the NPR article and my thoughts that they and the federal govt. didn't decipher the results of their data correctly can be read here

Iraq not the only failed U.S. War policy (http://www.nolanchart.com/article730.html)

So, after reading that, what is your opinion? Is the drug war working?

I say, Dr. Paul is right, quit wasting our money

winston_blade
12-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Dr. Paul's right, but it is also an unpopular stand.

Dr.3D
12-27-2007, 10:19 AM
The drug war is not what it seems! It was introduced mostly to interfere with the privacy of the people. Slowly they keep taking away more and more of our freedoms. This trend will progress more rapidly as time goes by. (It has been doing so for quite some time now.)

BigLouie
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
I hate it when our politicians' stands on the issues are exactly where the poll numbers are telling them to be. We need a president who will stand up for what is right, not necessarily popular with the majority. Remember a majority can be 51/49