PDA

View Full Version : MC Hammer Blog needs Help

purepaloma
07-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Looks like Hammer asked as question about how Ron Paul could help a certain situation(black neighborhoods, racisim type of thing)........and some replies TOTALLY blew the opportunity.

Anyone with good insight, please help this comment section out. Hammer will go back and read them.

Thanks

http://mchammer.blogspot.com/2007/06/blast24_21.html#links

Craig_R
07-11-2007, 12:35 AM
thats a title I never thought I'd see.

SAVEamerica
07-11-2007, 12:57 AM
How would your candidate becoming President affect the conditions that lead to these violent expressions of hopelessness and abandonment?

End the war on drugs! It's a big cause of a lot of the problems. When people aren't allowed to work and raise themselves out of poverty, they get hopeless.

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
07-11-2007, 01:00 AM
sorry no offense but black people make problems for themselves, and again there's sholdn't be any government intervention to make their lives better in the ghetto or whatever they call their home. i agree with ron paul

Kuldebar
07-11-2007, 01:17 AM
I would suggest that the Hammer does his on research on the subject using direct sources such as Ron Paul's many speeches, articles and position papers, and avoid relying on the information from random blog posters to his site.

@RonPaul_Has_2_first_names Those are your words, Ron Paul's are much different and far less divisive.

Mom4Ron
07-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Well, I tried to reply but my browser went nuts when I tried to preview my response and it wouldn't stop loading the page over and over kicking me back up to the first reply.

Maybe I'll give it another shot in the morning.

richard1984
07-11-2007, 02:06 AM
sorry no offense but black people make problems for themselves, and again there's sholdn't be any government intervention to make their lives better in the ghetto or whatever they call their home. i agree with ron paul

Dude, this is not a cool response. You have obviously have NO IDEA what you are talking about, so you should probably keep such comments on this topic to yourself. Your words are very offensive (as I'm sure you already know), but they are also very weak (as you offer absolutely no support for your asinine statements--not that there is any sound support available), and, thus, they only work against you.

I'm just tired of all of these racist, ignorant, mean-hearted comments people keep making. I really don't understand why they are here (on this forum).

I sure would like to see some of these people try to explain their positions and comments. Really. I'd like to see the attempt. Maybe they would learn something.

(note: I'm not insulting any specific person/people, but I am insulting some posts (ideas) that I have read over the past several days. I have no patience for close-minded bigotry.)

sandersondavis
07-11-2007, 02:20 AM

I also find this post offensive. Sure they carry some responsibility for the problems, AND I also feel that this government (US) and it's policies have done tremendous harm to all people, bar none.

Your right, the government shouldn't intervene. I also agree with RP. It's the tone of your message I don't like. I think you meant well. Maybe I am over reacting?

sandersondavis
07-11-2007, 02:31 AM
I think Mr. Hammers question should be brought to the attention of the RP campaign.

Razmear
07-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Done, here is what I wrote:

At 1:31 AM, eb said...

Hello from a Ron Paul supporter in South Carolina. I just stumbled on your blog and wasn't even aware of that sick attack.
I can't speak for Ron Paul, as none of the commenter here can, but what would I do personally if I was a parent of one of those kids in the video? I would first beat the kids ass, then march him down to the local police station and make sure that he understands that actions have consequences.
The parents have the greatest responsibility in making sure their children do not become thugs like the ones in this video.

Now regarding the comments of Rob and his ilk.
Ron Paul's constitutional message is so positive for everyone that hears it, that he has a wide base of support, including some elements that certainly do not share all of Ron Paul's views and morals.

Just because some racist endorses Ron Paul, it does not mean that Ron Paul endorses racism.

I hope that everyone takes the time to learn more about Ron Paul's message of Hope For America, and don't let a few fools turn you away from the greater good.

Best Regards,
Eric Burke
Anderson, SC

purepaloma
07-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Looks like the blog has some better comments now. Thanks for the help - the message is strong if people hear the TRUTH.

Lord Xar
07-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Did someone mention that Ron Paul is strongly against illegal immigration and that upwards of 40% of the black unemployement rates is attributed to illegal immigrants. Hillay and Obama will actually worsen the problem for them "black americans" and that they are just pandering to votes.

iamso910
07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
The symptoms appear to be:

1. Poverty
2. Criminal behavior and gangs.

The Prominant Causes:

Poverty-
a. Communities with a higher reliance on social welfare have proven to lead to the large majority of them becoming stuck in their situation of poverty. The reason is a lowered incentive to enter into work or business that would lead to a potentially more lucrative future. Plenty of historical evidence to support this.

b. Also, poor communities, reliant these days on poor public education are almost deemed to be less employable by the market.

Criminal Behavior and Gangs-

a. Prohibition of drugs, as did the prohibition of alcohol leads to blackmarket trade that tends to be violent in nature as successful businesses are constantly in threat of being destroyed by people who would turn them in. That creates an atmosphere of distrust and the requirement for extreme retribution to those who threaten the system.

b. Police are supposed to protect the people's rights of protection from injury and protection of their property. The police, the arm of the state, fails miserably in this regard, particularly in poorer communities. This is partly because policing is being controlled more and more centrally, rather than serving the local communities.

Ron Paul's policies would reverse all of these harmful trends.

BLS
07-11-2007, 12:20 PM
thats a title I never thought I'd see.

I bet your upset you couldn't have my username. :cool:

nice to see a fellow BLS'er around here.

nullvalu
07-11-2007, 12:22 PM
whats BLS

BLS
07-11-2007, 12:35 PM
whats BLS

It's the name of a relatively underground band that we both apparently like.

Nothing more.