PDA

View Full Version : Effective strategy: Give away signs at sign waves!

OferNave
12-27-2007, 08:55 AM
I've noticed the OLFOD folks doing this with great success.

When you do a sign wave, bring a large sign that says "Free Lawn Signs!" with you, display it prominently, have lots of extra lawn signs with you (the 1'x2' ones, and a few 2'x4' ones), and set up at a spot where it is easy for people to pull over as they drive by.

Remember, we're the hardcore ones - there are millions of people that support Ron Paul that aren't going to both joining a meetup group or driving to the nearest Ron Paul office to get their own sign.

walt
12-27-2007, 08:57 AM
I've noticed the OLFOD folks doing this with great success.

When you do a sign wave, bring a large sign that says "Free Lawn Signs!" with you, display it prominently, have lots of extra lawn signs with you (the 1'x2' ones, and a few 2'x4' ones), and set up at a spot where it is easy for people to pull over as they drive by.

Remember, we're the hardcore ones - there are millions of people that support Ron Paul that aren't going to both joining a meetup group or driving to the nearest Ron Paul office to get their own sign.

Nice +1 - especially critical in places like SC, Florida and Michigan where voters have not done research the way NH does.

mosquitobite
12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Bump. Great idea!

JAlli41
12-27-2007, 09:05 AM
how about giving signs away to people who are already supporters on this board... its been 3 weeks since I ordered my bumper stickers and signs!

mosquitobite
12-27-2007, 09:07 AM
how about giving signs away to people who are already supporters on this board... its been 3 weeks since I ordered my bumper stickers and signs!

obviously, supply can't keep up with demand! :D I love it! :D He's catching on...

I have heard the campaign's website is slow to fulfill orders. I ordered mine back in October and received them in about a week. Demand must have been lower before the moneybombs! :)

JAlli41
12-27-2007, 09:13 AM
yeah there are other threads on this board about it, i probably shouldnt have hopped on this one, but frustration is starting to set in

Mahkato
12-27-2007, 09:17 AM
My Meetup group is putting classified ads in the paper advertising free yard signs for RP supporters.

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-27-2007, 09:21 AM
The other day we gave out 150+
Yesterday we gave out around 300 signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People go crazy up here in New Hampshire for Ron Paul!

Hunter