Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Bhutto is dead, suicide bomber. Breaking

Aballistar
12-27-2007, 07:26 AM
On the news right now... time to invade Pakistan heh. /sarcasm

voytechs
12-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Yup, no RP on Morning Joe yet, questionable if he will appear now, thats all they are broadcasting.

ItsTime
12-27-2007, 07:27 AM
actually MSNBC is saying that we should invade

On the news right now... time to invade Pakistan heh. /sarcasm

fuzzybekool
wow big story indeed

jabrownie
Holy Crap...

Dan Klaus
??? need a translation friend...

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow... just a few minutes ago they said she was in critical condition.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Damn CIA.

We need Ron More than EVER.

KewlRonduderules
I cannot help to think that certain intelligence agencies around the world were involved in this.

I find it quite bizarre that terrorists would want to kill her. She was siding with them on many issues.

freedom-maniac
This is getting scary...For real? Do they know who did it?

Voodoo
12-27-2007, 07:30 AM
Damn CIA.

We need Ron More than EVER.

This.

jabrownie
12-27-2007, 07:30 AM
They're saying there was a gun battle of some sort as well???

ItsTime
12-27-2007, 07:31 AM
the army was in charge of security, "screening" everyone with metal detectors before they could go into the rally. But somehow bombs and machine guns got in. At least that is what MSM is saying.

This is getting scary...For real? Do they know who did it?

Minuteman
Ron was already on Morning Joe today at around 7:45ish or so.

fuzzybekool
well, for what it is worth - it brings the middle east back into the spotlight for the candidates.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 07:33 AM
She was about to win a election. This lady wasnt a puppet of the Neocons OBVIOUSLY.

angelatc
??? need a translation friend...

Oh wow. YOu should Google her, or at least Wkikpedia her. She's a political opponent of our "ally", the military dictator that rules Pakistan.

szczebrzeszyn
dead or wounded? I've only read that she was wounded...

Oliver
12-27-2007, 07:35 AM
CNN's online stream says she's dead.

jabrownie
Dead, shot in the neck

Aballistar
Dead

RonPaulCentral
12-27-2007, 07:36 AM
dead or wounded? I've only read that she was wounded...

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was assassinated Thursday in a suicide bombing that also killed at least 20 others at a campaign rally, a party aide and a military official said.

FireofLiberty
12-27-2007, 07:36 AM
Yup, no RP on Morning Joe yet, questionable if he will appear now, thats all they are broadcasting.

He was just on a few minutes ago before it broke that Bhutto had been killed or even wounded.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:37 AM
They say she was shot in the neck. Do they mean a gunshot?

blackmouth
12-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Wikipedia has her as dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto

Ron LOL
12-27-2007, 07:39 AM
They say she was shot in the neck. Do they mean a gunshot?

Shrapnel?

Oliver
12-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Dead, shot in the neck

shrapnel - as far I understood it. There were 2 explosions.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:40 AM
They're saying "bullet".

rpfreedom08
12-27-2007, 07:40 AM
yahoo is claiming she is dead as well. This has the stench of foul play all over it...

...Let me guess, they are going to find a note written in the suicide bombers car that magically was saved. It will read "I am terrorist...I kill you.....You scared?........I am from Iran!"

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:41 AM
This sucks.

jabrownie
12-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Yea, they mentioned a suicide bomber, she was injured by shrapnel, it went off a bit away from her. There also mentioned a gun battle, people with machine guns, and that it was a gunshot to the neck that killed her.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 07:42 AM
They made damn sure they killed her, it sounds like to me.

islather
12-27-2007, 07:43 AM
...... fox sounds like they starting talk about war with pakistan wtf

hellah10
12-27-2007, 07:43 AM
shrapnel is serious sh!t

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:44 AM
They think Musharraf will declare a state of emergency which was lifted just a week ago. Now the Democrats are really going to get a boost. Iran, dangerous?? That's a laugh.

BigMatt419
Wow shocker.

End sarcasm

Sad day for that country.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
I cannot help to think that certain intelligence agencies around the world were involved in this.

I find it quite bizarre that terrorists would want to kill her. She was siding with them on many issues.

Any way you look at it, recent US policy has caused a lot of problems in Pakistan, and I personally don't have a concept of how bad this can get. I'm thinking really baaaaaaaddddd, though.

hellah10
12-27-2007, 07:45 AM
while these idiots in the MSM are talking about the civil war to Dr. Paul... some high political figure gets assassinated - clearly dodging the issue of our shitty foreign policy

we live in the land of idiots sometimes

rpfreedom08
12-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Wow shocker.

End sarcasm

Sad day for that country.

and ours...

Aballistar
Pakistan does not have the missle technology to launch thier nukes intercontinenintally, but they can certainly hit the other countries in their neighborhood. Might want to pull our troops out of the area.

Real_CaGeD
Our government says Muslims treat women bad.

This was a Woman that was politicaly defeating the Neocon puppet.

She has been assasinated. Go figure.

jabrownie
Another thread mentioned that when Ron Paul did the interview this morning he spoke about Pakistan and said that it was about to blow up.....can anyone confirm, anyone YouTube it?

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 07:47 AM
So why are we supporting Musharraf? Not only is he a dictator but he has failed us time and again in the fight against Al-Qaeda (you know the people who really attacked us). I mean with friends like Musharraf who needs enemies. It seems like the Bush Administration supports him only because they are unwilling to admit their mistake in supporting him. It is crazy.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:48 AM
They made damn sure they killed her, it sounds like to me.

It does indeed.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:49 AM
They're now saying she was shot in the neck AND in the chest.

rpfreedom08
12-27-2007, 07:49 AM
yeah the funny thing is they have never done that before.........At least to my recollection. Usually they blow a car up and are done with it. I've never heard of them bringing gunmen as well, if they are claiming these where terrorists.

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Guess it will be kinda hard for Musharraf to loose the election seeing as though the person he was running against is dead. Guess when he declared a state of emergency he should have focused more on arresting terrorists instead of arresting lawyers and democracy advocates...

pickfair
yeah the funny thing is they have never done that before.........At least to my recollection. Usually they blow a car up and are done with it. I've never heard of them bringing gunmen as well, if they are claiming these where terrorists.

It's very fishy. Apparently the guy shot her and then detonated the bomb.

Aballistar

Yeah, sonds pretty well orchestrated to me. Probably a military hit sponsored by Musharraf.

user
This has to be one of the least surprising assassinations ever. No disrespect intended.

Mental Dribble
12-27-2007, 07:52 AM
she was shot twice and then the gunman blew himself up.

jabrownie
Guy on who supposedly was with her at the hospital saying she was shot 5 times, that she was alive when arrived to the hospital, died within a few minutes of being there.

Zydeco

The usual suspects, I'm sure, and I don't mean Arab terruristz!!

KewlRonduderules
12-27-2007, 07:54 AM
So why are we supporting Musharraf? Not only is he a dictator but he has failed us time and again in the fight against Al-Qaeda (you know the people who really attacked us). I mean with friends like Musharraf who needs enemies. It seems like the Bush Administration supports him only because they are unwilling to admit their mistake in supporting him. It is crazy.

We are supporting Musharraf because he supports us in many ways via oil. Moreover, he has allowed the building of oil pipelines through his country. The administration does not want that to be hampered in anyway whatsoever. Can you imagine if that were thwarted? Our MIC would suffer and so would oil companies.

Now they are saying Al Qaeda is responsible- B.S. I don't buy it.

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Think we have given billions of our tax dollars to Musharraf and yet Al-Qaeda is stronger then ever and now the country is turning into a military dictatorship. Really our money has been well spent by the Bush administration hasn't it?

MsDoodahs
12-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Think we have given billions of our tax dollars to Musharraf and yet Al-Qaeda is stronger then ever and now the country is turning into a military dictatorship. Really our money has been well spent by the Bush administration hasn't it?

Oh, yeah. Makes us all sooooo proud to be Americans, don't it?

:mad::mad:

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:56 AM
On Faux News guy predicts Civil War in Pakistan... and Bush is still president.

Vaughn
Remember the Taliban was originally funded by the Pakistani security forces...
I bet you Musharraf wants the chaos to continue because we send him more money and arms and he consolidates his power. Just my take on it.

Real_CaGeD
All the Candidates will realease, and make a big statement on this.

Ron LOL
12-27-2007, 07:57 AM

Why would Al-Qaeda want to off her if Musharraf is the one who's our "puppet?" I don't really know a lot about Pakistan.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 07:59 AM
All the Candidates will realease, and make a big statement on this.

The Democrats have been saying we're wasting our time in Iraq and Iran for a long time now. All the attention is in Pakistan now. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic but I'm seeing a worst case scenario: Pakistan goes to civil war and Bush sends our troops to support the Musharraf forces. :eek: But seriously, I'm just angry now.

KewlRonduderules
12-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Why would Al-Qaeda want to off her if Musharraf is the one who's our "puppet?" I don't really know a lot about Pakistan.

To create instability?

Keep in mind though that she was supported by the poor. Most Al Qaeda and terrorists come from this class. I really doubt they wanted to off her.

She wanted to create a more independent Pakistan meaning free of US foreign policy influence.

rpfreedom08
12-27-2007, 08:00 AM
This is exactly what they want. the Neo Conservative agenda is going to be carried out through acts of terrorism. This is why there is a war on terror. "oh someone opposing us, go get her boys". "oh no, Ron Paul looks like he is going to win....."

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 08:01 AM

It seems as if the U.S is Musharraf's puppet. He has manipulated the Uniter States into giving his military billions of dollars in aid while at the same time his security forces have provided a safe zone for the terrorists in the northern region.

szczebrzeszyn
12-27-2007, 08:03 AM
LOL, they always say so. If they have no freakin idea who could do something, they say 'they were probably Al Qaeda members'.

hellah10
12-27-2007, 08:04 AM

yaaay more scapegoats :D

user
12-27-2007, 08:04 AM
The Democrats have been saying we're wasting our time in Iraq and Iran for a long time now. All the attention is in Pakistan now. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic but I'm seeing a worst case scenario: Pakistan goes to civil war and Bush sends our troops to support the Musharraf forces. :eek: But seriously, I'm just angry now.

Am I the only one who thought of how WWI started after reading this?

synthetic
12-27-2007, 08:07 AM
Its interesting two completely different stories on her death have been released within minutes.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 08:08 AM

No, I was thinking about civil war in Parkistan or
at least many terror-attacks in the upcoming weeks
or months. And I thought about Dr.Paul.

And to those who think it was "a US false flag":
Turn your friggin Alex Jones Radio off.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:08 AM

I hadn't thought of that, but that's scary. Just perfect for those neocons... now they'll be talking about WWIII all over again. Ron Paul is now needed more than ever.

Dave Pedersen
12-27-2007, 08:10 AM
It's very fishy. Apparently the guy shot her and then detonated the bomb.

They always kill the hit man to cover their tracks. The guy who shot her was probably lied to about the plan. They may have convinced him to wear a bomb to force the regular guards away while the "insiders" would have a chance to whisk him away under pretense of controlling the situation.

But actually the plan was to detonate the bomb remotely once their target had been killed. Now there is no one left to point the finger.

I bet this was our tax dollars at work.. CIA. We are financing murderers which deny nations their freedom by means of democratic process.

BucksforPaul
12-27-2007, 08:10 AM

Bingo, you hit the nail right on the head.

With us in Iraq and Afghanistan, Turkey now attacking northern Iraq, turmoil in Pakistan which is definitely going to lead to civil war. The neo-cons dream of WWIII or should I say WW IV are coming into fruition and we should all ask the same question our forefathers once asked... Who benefits??

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Bingo, you hit the nail right on the head.

With us in Iraq and Afghanistan, Turkey now attacking northern Iraq, turmoil in Pakistan which is definitely going to lead to civil war. The neo-cons dream of WWIII or should I say WW IV are coming into fruition and we should all ask the same question our forefathers once asked... Who benefits??

This is very dangerous ground we're walking on. Now we have more than just submarines to harm us.

By the way, ABC News is interviewing a Pakistani and he says this is not the first time a candidate was assassinated under Musharraf and that there is something wrong with the way he's running the country. Of course our president will declare another "war on terror".

MsDoodahs
12-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Who benefits??

not average americans, that's for sure. :(

Question_Authority
12-27-2007, 08:16 AM
MSNBC was asking someone, I think Wesley Clark, who might have done this and he said "Well, who stands to gain from it"? And I am thinking, "well, musharraf for one" but he comes out with "Al Qaeda and other terrrorist groups".

UGH

Falseflagop
She is now a martar and her supporters will cause alot of turmoil in the country maybe setting off a civil war/revolution (Not a peaceful as RON is doing here) makes you wonder what would happen if something happened to RON. I dare not think it, but with these animals running the show what if?

Dave Pedersen
India and Pakistan are long time enemies who sometimes speak of nuking each other. Sometimes the saber rattling between the two gets everybody very very nervous. Such instability in Pakistan is not good at all.

Aballistar
Yup, Bhutto could be the new Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:17 AM
She is now a martar and her supporters will cause alot of turmoil in the country maybe setting off a civil war/revolution (Not a peaceful as RON is doing here) makes you wonder what would happen if something happened to RON. I dare not think it, but with these animals running the show what if?

That thought entered my head as well but I dare not dwell on it.

By the way, Fox News basically "confirmed" that it was an Al Qaeda attack.

MsDoodahs
12-27-2007, 08:18 AM
MSNBC was asking someone, I think Wesley Clark, who might have done this and he said "Well, who stands to gain from it"? And I am thinking, "well, musharraf for one" but he comes out with "Al Qaeda and other terrrorist groups".

UGH

That spin won't work with most people today, will it?

Americans cannot be THAT ignorant.

Can they? :eek:

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Remember even though s Musharraf has accomplished next to nothing in the fight against Al-Qaeda he is still our ally. *end sarcasm* Apparently the only criteria to being the U.S's ally is to accept our subsidized military aid, seems like a pretty low bar to me...

SteveMartin
12-27-2007, 08:21 AM
The Pakastani ISI (their version of the CIA) was trained and organized by our CIA.

The ISI wired $100,000 to Mohammed Atta just before 9-11.

What does that tell you about who the real terrorists in Pakistan (and America) are???

mudburn
12-27-2007, 08:22 AM
actually MSNBC is saying that we should invade

Just saw this half an hour ago:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/earlywarning/2007/12/musharrafs_woes_have_opened_a.html?nav=rss_blog

U.S. Troops to Head to Pakistan

Beginning early next year, U.S. Special Forces are expected to vastly expand their presence in Pakistan, as part of an effort to train and support indigenous counter-insurgency forces and clandestine counterterrorism units, according to defense officials involved with the planning.

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Now lets not all start jumping to conspiracy theories, though an event like this one will certainly cause huge amounts of instability.

jaybone
12-27-2007, 08:25 AM
this is exceedingly BAD,

A military dictator, supported for years by the US, declares marshal law, which provokes large protests, he then ends martial law (ostensibly, that is what is reported to us), now the opposition leader is murdered.

How many leaders have been killed by suicide bombers EVER?
I cant remember even ONE instance offhand.

Cant go into Iran, so it looks like pakistan is next on the list.
This will create widepread violence in pakistan, re-instatement of marshal law and possibly a civil war. Since they have nukes, it is of course in the best interest of the American people to occupy them.

uugh, this is the last thing the world needed!

Falseflagop
12-27-2007, 08:25 AM
That thought entered my head as well but I dare not dwell on it.

By the way, Fox News basically "confirmed" that it was an Al Qaeda attack.

The FEAR TALK will be all over the tube the next few days!! FEAR FEAR FEAR !! Watch!

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Just saw this half an hour ago:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/earlywarning/2007/12/musharrafs_woes_have_opened_a.html?nav=rss_blog

U.S. Troops to Head to Pakistan

Beginning early next year, U.S. Special Forces are expected to vastly expand their presence in Pakistan, as part of an effort to train and support indigenous counter-insurgency forces and clandestine counterterrorism units, according to defense officials involved with the planning.

Man that pretty much just proves that this administration is the most incompetent and idiotic government in all of western history. I can not believe the administration is planing to throw millions at former terrorist in the vainest of hopes that they will fight on our side. I mean talk about grasping at straws...

TheDuke
12-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Nice, civil war in a country with nuclear weapons, nukes we practically paid for....... BUT Iran is dangerous, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is crazy.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 08:28 AM
The FEAR TALK will be all over the tube the next few days!! FEAR FEAR FEAR !! Watch!

+1 This is what I suspect as well. And it certainly will
appeal to scared people to shift their focus on "War
on Terror"-candidates.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:29 AM
Ahhhhhh this is a horrible deja vu. Bush hasn't even made an official statement yet and I seem to know exactly what he's going to say. I've already been through 9/11 and the Iraq War, thank you very much.

Vaughn
12-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Ahhhhhh this is a horrible deja vu. Bush hasn't even made an official statement yet and I seem to know exactly what he's going to say. I've already been through 9/11 and the Iraq War, thank you very much.

They will use it as justification for greater involvment in Pakistan even though the chaos in Pakistan is directly related to the administrations failure in judgment in supporting the dictator Musharraf.

user
12-27-2007, 08:32 AM
How many leaders have been killed by suicide bombers EVER?

At least three.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 08:32 AM
There he his - Romney on Fox spreading the word
of "War on Terror" - "Jihadists everywhere! I told
you so..."

Paulbot_9876
12-27-2007, 08:33 AM
There he his - Romney on Fox spreading the word
of "War on Terror" - "Jihadists everywhere! I told
you so..."

whats his lawyer telling him to do????

Give me liberty
12-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Whats with the Al Qaeda blameing around?
is that time of fear again?

Dont other americans know that Al Qaeda isnt real and wasnt real? Al Qaeda is just a name, a cover name.

If Al Qaeda was real why doesnt it attack other places around the world? atm Al Qaeda isnt even a real organization.

but of couser other Jihadists terrorist organizations do in fact exist.

MsDoodahs
12-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Joe Scarborough on MSNBC/phone call with Mika...

He's saying this means Rudy will be annointed by the GOP now.

:rolleyes:

Oliver

Campaigning in Pakistan for the upcoming elections
there - to fight the war on terror where it really is,
I hope.

MsDoodahs

lol...you crack me up!

SteveMartin
12-27-2007, 08:35 AM
The Pakastani ISI (their version of the CIA) was trained and organized by our CIA.

What does that tell you about who the real terrorists in Pakistan (and America) are???

Hello???

Did you people hear me?

freelance
12-27-2007, 08:36 AM
That spin won't work with most people today, will it?

Americans cannot be THAT ignorant.

Can they? :eek:

Of course it will. Guiliani has already made a statement that we must redouble our efforts against terrorism!!!

user
12-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Joe Scarborough on MSNBC/phone call with Mika...

He's saying this means Rudy will be annointed by the GOP now.

:rolleyes:
Wow.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Hello???

Did you people hear me?

Steve, we all know these things. Thanks anyway.

pickfair
Bhutto was attacked before. She was well aware of the danger she was in and even clearly wrote out the name of people she suspected. It's likely not one of them probably was removed.

Oliver
Whats with the Al Qaeda blameing around?
is that time of fear again?

Dont other americans know that Al Qaeda isnt real and wasnt real? Al Qaeda is just a name, a cover name.

If Al Qaeda was real why doesnt it attack other places around the world?

My non-American view is: "Heck of a Anti-Terror job in Pakistan, Mr. Bush."

ape
MSNBC and joe won't shut up about how this is going to help rudy. Rudy doesn't even have foreign policy experience but he's 'strong' =[

MsDoodahs
12-27-2007, 08:38 AM
:rolleyes:Joe said just now that this helps Hillary on the dem side.

Oliver

Alex Jones? :rolleyes:

rpfreedom08
+1 This is what I suspect as well. And it certainly will
appeal to scared people to shift their focus on "War
on Terror"-candidates.

Ron Paul will just have to school the people before we go into another mistake, thats all...

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:39 AM

Better Hillary than Rudy.

user
12-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Why? I thought Obama was the one who wanted to invade Pakistan. :rolleyes:

The Plan
12-27-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm trying very hard not to put on my tinfoil hat right now because i know something smells fishy with both the explanations the MSM have put forward for this. I'll withhold my rant till a later time.

ape
yup, I hope RP takes the war mongers to school all over again on this issue.

synthetic
Bhutto was shot in the neck. Then she was blown up by "terrorists". Then she was shot in the neck and blown up by the terrorists.

I think the story will finally settle on Al Qaeda wanting global jihad. Its the motivation people need to get out and vote in the primaries. Fear is the name of the game and with a week to go for Iowa its right on schedule.

daviddee

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:41 AM
Fox news, Pakistani says letter signed by Bhutto says Mushareff did it!!!!!!!!!!!

daviddee
12-27-2007, 08:42 AM

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Fox news, Pakistani says letter signed by Bhutto says Mushareff did it!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?????? Changing channel..

The Plan
12-27-2007, 08:43 AM
yup, I hope RP takes the war mongers to school all over again on this issue.

I think he will. It just reinforces his stance that we have no buisness messing around in other peoples countries and stirring up trouble.

pickfair

Can you elaborate, please? I missed it...

werdd
This is going to sound cynical, but the dumb bitch should of known better.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Can you elaborate, please? I missed it...

Fox news just had a person connected with Bhutto live on the phone.

This person said Bhutto signed a letter that states Mushareff was planning to assasinate her.

querty

Idiot. She obviously knew the risks, but considered the causes (freedom, democracy to Pakistan) worth dying for.

kushaze

I wouldn't call her a "dumb bitch." Maybe she truly felt she could make a difference in that country. No one knows her intentions in coming back to Pakistan. I am sure she knew the dangers.

werdd
12-27-2007, 08:46 AM
she was our tool, these countries dont want democracy.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:46 AM
Idiot. She obviously knew the risks, but considered the causes (freedom, democracy to Pakistan) worth dying for.

Thank you. If we all stop standing up to corrupt authority, we're all gonna get screwed. By the way, this is exactly what WE'RE doing in this revolution. Standing up to corrupt authority. Bravo.

Fyretrohl
12-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Now Ron Paulites...Here comes the real question...

Are YOU willing to pay the same price to fight for our freedom here? Are you willing to risk or lay down your own life for the cause, if it comes to that?

SteveMartin
12-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Alex Jones? :rolleyes:

No. Do some research before you make your snide comments.

Wikipedia, AP, etc., etc.

Here is just one account that may wake some of you up a bit:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/members/092506_pakistani_payoffs.php

DaneKirk
12-27-2007, 08:52 AM

Yup, I just read a story that said that she had been warned on more than one occasion that there was a serious risk in Rawalpindi. She should have heeded these warnings more than she did.

Oliver
No. Do some research before you make your snide comments.

I know all conspiracy BS. So spare your breath.

homah

She knew the risks.

edited to remove personal attack

daviddee

daviddee
12-27-2007, 08:54 AM

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Do you think she didn't know how dangerous it was for her? She was very aware... very aware, indeed.

homah
He made a comment off the cuff. No need to crucify him for making a comment.

It is mindsets like yours that propagate the "If you are not with us, you are against us"

chill

He acts as if she didn't know the risks when she fully well did. Who makes a flippant comment like that only hours after someone is killed? If Dr. Paul met the same fate, how would you react to a comment like that?

edit - I also have no idea what your quote means. I think the guy is a huge ass. He has a right to make an "off the cuff" comment, as do we all. I'm certainly not trying to stifle him, just making him aware of what a dick he is.

DaneKirk
He made a comment off the cuff. No need to crucify him for making a comment.

It is mindsets like yours that propagate the "If you are not with us, you are against us"

chill

+1

synthetic
12-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Bhutto's death has nothing to do with terrorism. It's a political assassination that ensures Musharraf stays in power.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Bhutto wrote a letter saying Mushareff was going to kill her.

daviddee
12-27-2007, 08:58 AM

pickfair
12-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Please think before making those flippant comments. This is not so very different from our situation.

Real_CaGeD
Dr Paul should rwn Rudy and Mitt as they have already made a "jihad, terror, radical" statements.

homah
I would understand that people handle situations such as these differently.

Maybe if more people asked questions during traumatic events we would not rush off and make stupid decisions.

His comments were a little crude, but what if someone said 1 hour into 9/11... Hey, lets calm down and look at the situation before we let emotions override all discussion.

Cut the guy some slack... 'nuff said.

Except he didn't say "let's slow down and take a look at the situation."

He called someone who was trying to make her country a better place a DUMB BITCH only moments after she was assassinated. It is disgusting. I stand by my comments.

DaneKirk
12-27-2007, 09:00 AM
He acts as if she didn't know the risks when she fully well did. Who makes a flippant comment like that only hours after someone is killed? If Dr. Paul met the same fate, how would you react to a comment like that?

She still should have taken the warnings more seriously than she did. She has a history of being corrupt anyway, do a little research and find out why she was sacked so many times. I do not think this is THAT big of a deal.

chipvogel
12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
I remember Paul saying that Pakistan should be our biggest worry and not Iran. It was after the first or second debate....but I'll bet Paul was saying it much earlier than that.

MsDoodahs
12-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Ron said Pakistan was about to EXPLODE today on Morning Joe BEFORE the assassination was reported.

We need that video showing the time stamp. ASAP, along with his prior comments re: Pakistan.

querty
12-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Ron said Pakistan was about to EXPLODE today on Morning Joe BEFORE the assassination was reported.

We need that video showing the time stamp. ASAP, along with his prior comments re: Pakistan.

+1

pickfair
12-27-2007, 09:05 AM

Now that is just spooky.

SteveMartin
12-27-2007, 09:05 AM

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Ron will say Bhutto wrote a letter stating Mushareff "the puppet" was going to assasinate her.

Paulbot_9876
12-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Now that is just spooky.

yes i caught that towards the end when the women reporter agreed with him and said that about pakistan...

Mark Rushmore
12-27-2007, 09:07 AM

Would be great to try and get that info. in the hands of the shows he is going to be on later, would be a great way for them to bring up the subject, "So this morning, almost prophetically, you..."

itsnobody
12-27-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow Ron Paul predicted everything accurately (including the fall of the dollar)

Oliver
12-27-2007, 09:08 AM

"From the Wilderness"

Yeah, that's exactly what I suspected comes your news from. ;)

pickfair
12-27-2007, 09:08 AM
This might be good for us, might be bad for us... but one thing's for sure. Now we'll have to DOUBLE our efforts to get RP elected. It's just too dangerous to risk anything.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Alex Jones show will be interesting today.

atthegates
12-27-2007, 09:09 AM
and the neocons/the media think iran is the biggest threat...

iran is not even half the danger that pakistan poses. dr paul has been absolutely correct about this

ams5995
12-27-2007, 09:10 AM
i am a total ron paul supporter, but can someone show me how pakistan is a bigger threat than iran? b/c of their nukes?

chipvogel
12-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Now that is just spooky.

Its not spooky...its because Ron Paul really does have a clue about international affairs.

ams5995
12-27-2007, 09:11 AM
i have been following pakistan lately, and it seems really messed up over there.

Bossobass
12-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Let me guess...all of the cameras were confiscated and there is no film of the event available until they get a chance to censor all pictures, film and audio.

Then, there will be only one version that survives that doesn't really show anything.

Experience tells me that whatever is reported in the media is not what happened.

Zawahiri and his ilk have tried to spark an uprising by the people through assassination several times in the past but it backfired against them, all the way back to Sadat. Makes it hard for me to think he would try it again, but I have little doubt this will be hung around his neck.

What a world.

Bosso

troyd1
12-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDoodahs

Would be great to try and get that info. in the hands of the shows he is going to be on later, would be a great way for them to bring up the subject, "So this morning, almost prophetically, you..."

The pakistan stuff was on before Ron was interviewed.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Its not spooky...its because Ron Paul really does have a clue about international affairs.

I know... but it still gives me the chills. Who would've known... even if we all knew what kind of a danger Bhutto was in... that she'd be killed within the next hour.

Mark Rushmore
12-27-2007, 09:13 AM
The pakistan stuff was on before Ron was interviewed.

Spoilsport.. :p

Oliver
12-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Alex Jones show will be interesting today.

Double as much with titanium-tinhat.
Does the term "Rip off" ring a bell? :rolleyes:

daviddee
12-27-2007, 09:15 AM

Dan Klaus
12-27-2007, 09:16 AM

Good thinking....as sad as this situation is - RP will need to develop an appropriate sound bite that will come his way sure as rain...

querty
12-27-2007, 09:18 AM
Check out this video...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4be_1194581648

Watch the first 10 seconds... 'nuff said

Huh? I don't get it.

ams5995
12-27-2007, 09:19 AM
neither do i.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Good thinking....as sad as this situation is - RP will need to develop an appropriate sound bite that will come his way sure as rain...

He'll get his chance. He's got Blitzer scheduled today doesn't he?

daviddee
12-27-2007, 09:21 AM

DAFTEK
12-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Except he didn't say "let's slow down and take a look at the situation."

He called someone who was trying to make her country a better place a DUMB BITCH only moments after she was assassinated. It is disgusting. I stand by my comments.

I read allot here and not comment much but THE GUY WHO CALLS A WOMEN WHO WAS JUST ASSASSINATED A """DUMB BITCH""" IS edited - personal attack

MODS SHOULD BAN THIS edited - personal attack!

Sorry for the flame and ill go back to my reading only....

Dan.

DaneKirk
12-27-2007, 09:34 AM
I read allot here and not comment much but THE GUY WHO CALLS A WOMEN WHO WAS JUST ASSASSINATED A """DUMB BITCH""" IS A edited.

MODS SHOULD BAN THIS edited

Sorry for the flame and ill go back to my reading only....

Dan.

Yes, we should silence those who have a difference of opinion! I thought that was against what RP is all about. Don't people on this forum complain about the same thing happening on other "neocon" forums?

quote edited to remove personal attack

DAFTEK
12-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Ron is for PEACE & RESPECT OF ALL OTHERS!, Calling a women who was just assassinated a "DUMB BITCH" is just wrong and Dr Ron would be ashamed of someone associating them selfs with him with this kind of remarks! Get some education in respecting others the way you would like to be respected!

Gimpster
12-27-2007, 09:39 AM
I posted this in the other thread, but Bhutto and her husband were exlied from Pakistan for being major corrupt/money smuggling dirtbags.

It seems like many people are quick to forget that OR just don't know?

All that being said, "dumb bitch" is pretty low brow.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Ron is for PEACE & RESPECT OF ALL OTHERS!, Calling a women who was just assassinated a "DUMB BITCH" is just wrong and Dr Ron would be ashamed of someone associating them selfs with him with this kind of remarks! Get some education in respecting others the way you would like to be respected!

+1

chipvogel
12-27-2007, 09:40 AM
i am a total ron paul supporter, but can someone show me how pakistan is a bigger threat than iran? b/c of their nukes?

The nukes yes makes them a bigger threat...because they already have them, they aren't in development.

When the subject of terrorist getting their hands on nuclear weapons comes up I think of Pakistan. Pakistan would be the most likely place for that to happen because the country isn't stable.

I worry about an assassination of Musharraf by members of the military with terrorist sympathies

fortilite
12-27-2007, 09:42 AM
I posted this in the other thread, but Bhutto and her husband were exlied from Pakistan for being major corrupt/money smuggling dirtbags.

Do you really believe that? Are you that gullible? She was FRAMED by the military of Pakistan, it was a coup.

DAFTEK
12-27-2007, 09:42 AM

Regardless, but yet your quick to judgment like the other guy who calls someone just assassinated a DUMB BITCH? Im ashamed of some of Dr Ron's supporters!

werdd
12-27-2007, 09:44 AM
regardless she is a puppet of the US, and pakistan doesnt want democracy. Read up on the story, stop being emotional, and realize that she has been asking for it since october. I had just woke up and had just learned of the news, and i knew essentially all along this was going to eventually happen.

Gimpster
You don't consider the phrase "dumb bitch" to be low brow? I'm not judging him, I'm just saying there are better ways to describe people.

Regardless, but yet your quick to judgment like the other guy who calls someone just assassinated a DUMB BITCH? Im ashamed of some of Dr Ron's supporters!

pickfair
It's perfectly fine to have dissension. But you just don't call somebody who has just been assassinated a "dumb bitch". Especially if you're in this revolution, because we could be in the exact same situation if we were over there and not here in the US.

Oliver
12-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Do you really believe that? Are you that gullible? She was FRAMED by the military of Pakistan, it was a coup.

Uhm, if you're a conspiracy theorist, forget the following question:

Evidence? :confused:

Gimpster
12-27-2007, 09:47 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto#Charges_of_corruption

I think it goes a little deeper than you'd like to admit! She might've been framed for some of it, but the evidence for a sizable chunk of money seems pretty solid.

Liberty Star
12-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Military dictatorship creates an environment that increases radicalism, we need to reevaluate our support for military dictator there.

The New York Times then cited the results of the latest poll conducted by the International Republican Institute (IRI) that showed Musharraf's approval ratings in Pakistan as being lower even than those of Bush in the United States. 67 percent of Pakistanis want him to resign immediately whereas 70 percent believe his party does not deserve re-election. Benazir Bhutto's Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), with 30 percent support, emerges as the single largest party in Pakistan's multi-party system. Conservative former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) is in second position with 25 percent support. Most people would prefer a Bhutto-Sharif coalition to rule the country rather then the Musharraf-Bhutto alliance favored in Washington.

No one claimed responsibility for the attack. But some of Bhutto's supporters at the hospital began chanting, "Killer, Killer, Musharraf," referring to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, Bhutto's main political opponent. A few began stoning cars outside.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/husain-haqqani/will-bush-endorse-musharr_b_76967.html

rollingpig
12-27-2007, 09:48 AM
WOW. is CIA behind this?

jumpyg1258
I find it rediculous that the media has always tried to play out Bhutto as if she is some sort of hero. She's no better than their current president, heck in some ways shes worse. Both her and her family have a long history of corruption and stealing Pakistans money for their own benefit, heck if I remember right the Swiss government found her guilty of money laundering and ordered her to return over a million bucks or so to the Pakistani government. That upcoming election of theirs was no better than a typical presidental election here (with exception of this year thanks to RP).

werdd
[QUOTE=Liberty Star;725803]Military dictatorship creates an environment that increases radicalism, we need to reevaluate our support for military dictator there.

We need to re-evaluate giving a damn about the affairs of foreign countries.

Mark Rushmore
12-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Ron Paul is not running for a position in the Pakistani government. There is no reason why we need to rehash and fight over Pakistani political history in the RP grassroots forum. They haven't even gotten it figured out in Pakistan yet; I highly doubt this Ron Paul Forums community is going to conclusively 'solve' the factual history regarding Bhutto and corruption.

Please flag thread for General Politics.

DaneKirk
12-27-2007, 09:54 AM

It is not a question of respect; it is a question of whether she should have been in a city that was the "Lions Den," or "Snake Pit" if you understand what I am saying. Rawalpindi I believe is home of the Military headquarters. She was warned many times that it was unwise to go into this city. It is sad that she died but it does not take away from the fact she was "misguided" in doing so.

iskimtsnow
12-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Whoever is responsible is irrelevant. The long and short of it is if there is a civil war, whoever comes to power will most likely resent the USA for supporting the current dictator. The sad part is we could be seeing another Islamic revolution brewing just like 197's Iran. The problem is they have Nukes this time. When will we learn that supporting dictators will always lead to trouble, even if it provides short term stability? Hopefully a RP presidency will fix this.

Liberty Star
12-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Military dictatorship creates an environment that increases radicalism, we need to reevaluate our support for military dictator there.

The New York Times then cited the results of the latest poll conducted by the International Republican Institute (IRI) that showed Musharraf's approval ratings in Pakistan as being lower even than those of Bush in the United States. 67 percent of Pakistanis want him to resign immediately whereas 70 percent believe his party does not deserve re-election. Benazir Bhutto's Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), with 30 percent support, emerges as the single largest party in Pakistan's multi-party system. Conservative former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) is in second position with 25 percent support. Most people would prefer a Bhutto-Sharif coalition to rule the country rather then the Musharraf-Bhutto alliance favored in Washington.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/husain-haqqani/will-bush-endorse-musharr_b_76967.html

No one claimed responsibility for the attack. But some of Bhutto's supporters at the hospital began chanting, "Killer, Killer, Musharraf," referring to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, Bhutto's main political opponent. A few began stoning cars outside.

Political systems in third world countries tend to be corrupt, her bad deeds pale compared to corruption of militarty regime, she is only corrupt as long as she does not deal with them. Musharaf exiled anyone who was threat to his dictatorship, I believe Sharif and Bhutto were both exiled.

Common sense question for you, do you exile corrupt people or try them in a court of law?

We need to re-evaluate giving a damn about the affairs of foreign countries.

I agree, that will be a huge step up from supporting puppet dictators that people in those countries don't like.
Anyone recalls Bush praising Musharaf when he overthrew democratically elected government there some years ago?

xd9fan
12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
this murder just further justifies that the U.S. needs to get out of everyone business. We have a very dirty track record of backing the wrong horse.
Our Foreign Policy needs radical yet simple change:

Armed neutrality and non intervention with foreign countries

I am not interested in wasting American men and women to save the world from itself!!
Thats not why America was born.

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Riots in the streets, Fox News

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 10:07 AM
All the candidates are making political hay on tv.

islather
12-27-2007, 10:10 AM
al-qaeda claiming responsibility suposedly

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=1.0.1710322437

DaneKirk
12-27-2007, 10:10 AM
this murder just further justifies that the U.S. needs to get out of everyone business. We have a very dirty track record of backing the wrong horse.
Our Foreign Policy needs radical yet simple change:

Armed neutrality and non intervention with foreign countries

I am not interested in wasting American men and women to save the world from itself!!
Thats not why America was born.

Unfortunately if the government is taken over by extremists or there is evidence that their nuke's are not secure, I believe we will have no choice but to do something. We can not risk those weapons floating around, that is a real threat mostly because the people that would be in control of them would have no problem using them on India and/or U.S. targets around the world.

Gimpster
12-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Look at the criminals we have in power. We don't impeach, prosecute OR exile.

I'm not sure we're in a position to even debate this :) but I'll play ball.

So ... to be honest, I don't know which would've been better for Pakistan. I think the net end result would've been assassination though. The time of which it would've happened has just been shifted.

Common sense question for you, do you exile corrupt people or try them in a court of law?

Revolutn
12-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Al-CIA-duh strikes again.

jumpyg1258
12-27-2007, 10:19 AM
al-qaeda claiming responsibility suposedly

I am currently at work and won't go to a site I am unfamiliar with but do you actually believe that? The media was also saying that Al-Qaeda was responsible for the forest fires out in California at first, I hope you didnt believe that as well.

pickfair
12-27-2007, 10:22 AM
I am currently at work and won't go to a site I am unfamiliar with but do you actually believe that? The media was also saying that Al-Qaeda was responsible for the forest fires out in California at first, I hope you didnt believe that as well.

I wasn't aware of this. I was afraid I was going paranoid, but now I know I'm just questioning authority.

Proemio
12-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Hint for the insta-pundits:
Before her triumphant return - that only her clan cared for - Bhutto spent weeks in New York lining up the ducks (or so she thought). Again, New York, not Washington DC where one would expect someone to lobby for approval, nope, New York.

Signing that "Musharraf wants to kill me" letter sealed her faith. Musharraf is not amused, and "dumb bitch" is about right.

What a relieve the Ron Paul is handling foreign policy for the revolution... :D

Real_CaGeD
12-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Neocon puppet and his blackwater (al queida) defends their Dollar backed military dictatorship.

DaneKirk
12-27-2007, 10:26 AM

Given that Al-Qaeda has tried to kill her before I think that it is likely they were involved. She represents everything that they hate and are not about to tolerate a SECULAR WOMAN in charge. She said herself that extremists represented the greatest threat to her country.

Enzo
12-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Wow. A Sad day for any kind of democratic process. My condolences to her family, friends and supporters.

paulitics
12-27-2007, 10:59 AM

There was no proof. Trumped up charges against poltical opponants is pretty common. The important thing to understand is that the commoners were behind her. Why did Musharref declare martial law? Why did he try and suspend elections, suspend habeus corpus? Throw lawyers, journalists in jail, beat and torture them? He was hellbent on stopping their freedom movement.

Of course when things go awry, blame the terrorists. Governments have been doing this for centuries whenever there is a big power grab going on.

Gimpster
12-27-2007, 11:24 AM
We could debate about the "proof" of Bhutto all day.

HOWEVER, what we should all take away from this-

Musharref does what he does because we've empowered him to do so, end of story.

HillbillyDan
12-27-2007, 12:00 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/pakistan.bhutto/index.html

Former PM of Pakistan, Bhutto is assassinated...

FreedomLover
12-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Horrible news.

And you guys who are so quick to shrug this off as cia or blackwater or "the neocons" or whatever, you guys really don't know squat. Do you guys know how prevalent terrorism is in Pakistan? There are more than 5 home-grown terrorist organizations in Pakistan alone, over 900 people were killed in attacks and bombings in 2006, both musharref and bhutto have been targeted for assassination numerous times in the past few years, the Pakistani army fought a damn war a few years ago against pro-taliban and al-qaeda militants in the north, where over 1000 pakistani soldiers died.

Just because invading countries as part of plan to kill terrorists does us more harm in the long run, does not mean that terrorism or extremism by religious radicals does not exist or is not a threat to many countries in the world. Some of you need to take your heads out of your asses and wake up.

Thomas Paine
12-27-2007, 12:36 PM
The neocons have made an alliance with the military dictatorship in Pakistan. In exchange for not pushing for democracy and letting the military dictatorship remain in charge of Pakistan, the military dictatorship must not let the Jihadists get their hands on Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Bhutto's anticipated popular election was going to upset this convenient arrangement. Hence, I would not be surprised if years later someone publishes the equivalent of the Pentagon Papers that disclose how Bhutto was taken out by the Pakistani military with a wink and a nod from the neocons in charge of the White House and the CIA.

By the way, the above arrangement explains why Bin Laden has not been captured even though he is known to be hiding in NW Pakistan. The Pakistani military extracted a quid pro quo from the Bush White House whereby Bin Laden would remain free in NW Pakistan in exchange for the Pakistani military remaining in firm control of the country and its nuclear arsenal. This way the Pakistani military can assuage the Jihadists' hatred for the Pakistani military by letting Bin Laden live in exchange for the Jihadists murdering any advocates of democracy in Pakistan. In essence, an axis of power has developed between the Neocons within the Beltway, the Pakistani military, and the Pakistani Jihadists.

SteveMartin
12-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Bin Laden=Emanuel Goldstein

Richandler
12-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Horrible news.

And you guys who are so quick to shrug this off as cia or blackwater or "the neocons" or whatever, you guys really don't know squat. Do you guys know how prevalent terrorism is in Pakistan? There are more than 5 home-grown terrorist organizations in Pakistan alone, over 900 people were killed in attacks and bombings in 2006, both musharref and bhutto have been targeted for assassination numerous times in the past few years, the Pakistani army fought a damn war a few years ago against pro-taliban and al-qaeda militants in the north, where over 1000 pakistani soldiers died.

Just because invading countries as part of plan to kill terrorists does us more harm in the long run, does not mean that terrorism or extremism by religious radicals does not exist or is not a threat to many countries in the world. Some of you need to take your heads out of your asses and wake up.

You do realize that we put both Bhutto and Musharraf in power right? That backlash of extremists is backlash at a western imposed power. Just like 9/11 was backlash for numerous other deals we have perpetrated in the Middle East. You need to wake up that it isn't as simple as people hate other people for no reason. We created al-qaeda and Musharraf.

Ncturnal
12-28-2007, 12:50 AM

she was our tool, these countries dont want democracy.

Who in the hell would actually want a democracy? Democracies suck. I get so annoyed with the "making the world safe for democracy" BS. I don't even want the democracy we have here, much less spending our tax money making the rest of the world "safe" for it. Can we have our republic back please? Quit copying the MSM and the neocons who throw the democracy term around in every sentence.

gstker
12-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Check it out - Bhutto stating Bin Laden's murder...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

pickfair
12-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Who in the hell would actually want a democracy? Democracies suck. I get so annoyed with the "making the world safe for democracy" BS. I don't even want the democracy we have here, much less spending our tax money making the rest of the world "safe" for it. Can we have our republic back please? Quit copying the MSM and the neocons who throw the democracy term around in every sentence.

It's too late. Going against democracy is now a heresy, just like saying Lincoln did not free the slaves.

Godbag
12-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMartin
"No. Do some research before you make your snide comments.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/mem...ni_payoffs.php"

Oliver
I know all conspiracy BS. So spare your breath.

Im feel for you Oliver, being that ignorant must be really hard on your brain... or maybe you live in a land of bliss, where the children in Iraq sing and play with gumdrop smiles, and go swimming in rivers of chocolate... my apologies for the sarcasm, but that last statement holds as much weight as yours.. if you actually bothered to look a little deeper, you would find that the creator of From The Wilderness Publications hates Alex Jones more than you do.. this guy was one of the first to come out with information that conflicts with the gov's official story of 9/11, and every other story his publication breaks is always sourced and factually accurate... If you dont believe me, why dont you go to their website and disprove something they have written, you get a $1000 for every statement that is incorrect.. let me know how you go

puppetmaster
12-28-2007, 02:03 AM
OK we will be winning the election this year until it gets canceled due to a threat or attack from Pakistan. We as a motivated group get pissed and protest. Since ALL of our troops will be in the middle east we would have to rely on UN and nato troops to save us...... and help from our neighbors to the north and south.....the NAU is solidified!

just had a thought and wasted your time!!