PDA

View Full Version : This poll needs some help

wildflower
12-27-2007, 06:40 AM
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2007/12/26/hot-seat-lincoln-wrong-to-fight-civil-war/

(Sorry if this was already posted)

ando1brett
12-27-2007, 07:04 AM
done.

wildflower
12-27-2007, 03:15 PM
thanks. bump!

Jeremy
12-27-2007, 03:23 PM
I am Laughing. Laugh. Laugh. I am laughing because these are some of the comments in that poll:

Ron Paul really stepped in it with this asinine comment. He is one of those libertarian nuts who are of the opinion that we do not need a military and should never fight....well that's insane and he just shot himself in the "presidential foot" with that stupid comment!

What scares me the most about Ron Paul is the number of nut cases that support his wild views.

Each day Ron Paul acts like a nut, talks like a nut.

He is a nutcase.

Ron Paul proved once again he's a freaking idiot!!!! next I supposed he'll say the American Revolution was "optional" and that we coulda just bided our time and had "peace talks" with England......ok, the decade for MORONS for president has already been decided Paul; Bush cornered the market on that; your too late.

Ron Paul is a JOKE! No one is going to vote for this idiot! He should get out of the race. And all the DAFT internet people that give him money need to re- check their intelligence. What the HELL are THEY thinking?

Dr.3D
12-27-2007, 03:56 PM
Done!