PDA

View Full Version : Ohio For Ron Paul

sumitino
12-27-2007, 05:00 AM
Hey Guys/Gals...I just joined here. LOOOOONG time supporter of Dr. Pau. I jsut wanted everyone in Ohio to know how what I thought about the Ohio4RonPaul.com website. We need to get this fixed! This site needs majorly simplified and we need to focus our attention on a clear cut goal...as far as I can see there is non; I could not even find easily a webmaster link to forward my concerns to. Hopefuly somone out there can check the site out and if they know the webmaster link I can voice my concerns to they can post it here on this board.

Good Luck! and VOTE RON PAUL 08!~

RPFTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIpp4HlAod4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AUbdmZdrMY

european
12-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Hey Guys/Gals...I just joined here. LOOOOONG time supporter of Dr. Pau. I jsut wanted everyone in Ohio to know how what I thought about the Ohio4RonPaul.com website. We need to get this fixed! This site needs majorly simplified and we need to focus our attention on a clear cut goal...as far as I can see there is non; I could not even find easily a webmaster link to forward my concerns to. Hopefuly somone out there can check the site out and if they know the webmaster link I can voice my concerns to they can post it here on this board.

Good Luck! and VOTE RON PAUL 08!~

RPFTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIpp4HlAod4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AUbdmZdrMY

and you sir are a troll extraordanairy.

as i also replied at those youtube videos:
if you would REALLY want to be constructive you would have gathered resources yourself, wether it be money, time, friends, your own skills.
if you don't know what to do, then get in touch with one of the people from the website that is not good enough for you. there are plenty of emailadresses on it, there are also phonenumbers on it.
I have been on the phone with the guy, I have also been in email contact with more people from Ohio to get things done there. And I'm living in Europe! If I would have lived in Ohio, then I would have gotten out on the street doing the hard job of gathering signatures and probably organizing a whole group of people to get stuff going. Being constructive means you actually do stuff and not just sit in front of your pc making a post or 2, or making a video or 2. tnx ta.

sumitino
12-27-2007, 06:28 AM
and you sir are a troll extraordanairy.

as i also replied at those youtube videos:
if you would REALLY want to be constructive you would have gathered resources yourself, wether it be money, time, friends, your own skills.
if you don't know what to do, then get in touch with one of the people from the website that is not good enough for you. there are plenty of emailadresses on it, there are also phonenumbers on it.
I have been on the phone with the guy, I have also been in email contact with more people from Ohio to get things done there. And I'm living in Europe! If I would have lived in Ohio, then I would have gotten out on the street doing the hard job of gathering signatures and probably organizing a whole group of people to get stuff going. Being constructive means you actually do stuff and not just sit in front of your pc making a post or 2, or making a video or 2. tnx ta.

please, my friend from another country. be calm.

in this time of need...there has to be accountability. might this make you a bit more upset? yes, and that is a good thing.

I am a registered Nevada (that is the big Triangle looking state to the left of Utah if you didnt know) voter and am actively engaged in promoting Dr. Paul in that state. I have numerous political active friends still in the state of Ohio which this Video was aimed for their enlightenment.

Again, thank you for your criticism and I thank you for your support!

skeet
12-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Just looked at the site - The goal is clear to me - Ohio needs signatures for the ballot - figure out which congressional district you are in and click on the email link and offer your services. You could actually call one of the numbers listed at the top and I am sure they will direct you.

european
12-27-2007, 06:35 AM
please, my friend from another country. be calm.

in this time of need...there has to be accountability. might this make you a bit more upset? yes, and that is a good thing.

I am a registered Nevada (that is the big Triangle looking state to the left of Utah if you didnt know) voter and am actively engaged in promoting Dr. Paul in that state. I have numerous political active friends still in the state of Ohio which this Video was aimed for their enlightenment.

Again, thank you for your criticism and I thank you for your support!

Yes accountability has to be, I agree on that. Then please call the dude that you want to hold accountable instead of making posts of how much his website sucks. and then also 2 videos in which you say how much it sucks. If that is your way holding people accountable for, then i hope that's not the way that the USA is heading to. Here in The Netherlands, we are used to talking to the person him/herself first before we go rant out in public. That is something we in our culture think is decent. We think it is not decent to first go yell stuff in the open. But that might be a cultural difference between my country and your country.

Anyways, great to hear that you are actively engaged in promoting Dr Paul. :)