PDA

View Full Version : Spychips - Interview with the author

raiha
12-27-2007, 03:11 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. Its very good and she has a Ph D. and other good credentials such as being on an Amazon best seller list, so probably isn't too looney. ;)

WARNING: CONTENT MAY DISTURB SOME PEOPLE.:eek::eek::eek:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6318969913333136526

raiha
12-28-2007, 05:17 PM
I do want to flag this clip again (in the light of Bhutto's assassination)

Dr Albrecht addresses the question: "Wouldn't we be safer if the government watches us more closely?
Her answer (paraphrasing): In the twentieth century people's own governments were six times more deadly to them than all the twentieth century's wars combined.
Research conducted by University of Hawaii and written about by Prof R.J. Rummel in his book "Death by Government" shows that the most deadly force on earth apart from natural causes, is people's own governments...more than terrorism, more than car accidents...

Gunpartsguy
12-30-2007, 10:27 AM
I think that Dr Albrecht is one hell of a lady. You can hear her show every weekday AM here:

http://www.wtprn.com/index.shtml

Archived shows are also available...good listening!

JeNNiF00F00
12-30-2007, 11:01 AM
This stuff creeps me out. I have tried telling my friends and family about it and all they do is laugh because they think im crazy! Why is it that a lot of people out there see no problems with this? If this continues think about where we stand in 20-30 years.

Gunpartsguy
12-30-2007, 01:04 PM
This stuff creeps me out. I have tried telling my friends and family about it and all they do is laugh because they think im crazy! Why is it that a lot of people out there see no problems with this? If this continues think about where we stand in 20-30 years.

Hint- When they laugh at you and say your crazy...it's means that they don't know a damn thing about it (Except for what they get from the MSM feed trough.) and that they're sheep. ;)

Oh yeah.........the sound of bleating sheep. It's sounds almost like a laugh. Until they're getting sheared! :eek:

JeNNiF00F00
12-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Hint- When they laugh at you and say your crazy...it's means that they don't know a damn thing about it (Except for what they get from the MSM feed trough.) and that they're sheep. ;)

Oh yeah.........the sound of bleating sheep. It's sounds almost like a laugh. Until they're getting sheared! :eek:

You are absolutely correct! I often wonder why, after being brought up by these people that I am the only one to question WTF.

I just heard on 60 minutes that they have refrigerators that are connected to the internet now. They basically send off to grocery stores for what you "need" when it realizes what is gone. Again, I ask WTF???

Thanks for the laugh about the sheep getting sheared. Its true! It is urgent that we take care of this now however. The longer we wait the harder it will be to stop and get rid of this bullshit.