PDA

View Full Version : We need to donate to Shriners childrens Hospital charity with a money bomb

Cimbri
12-27-2007, 02:30 AM
The cable news networks are running the Shriners ad quite often. The media might be trying to track our ability to respond to one of their sponsors. Ever since Ron Paul mentioned the Shriners Hospital these ads have been on quite often. I don't remember them being a seasonal ad campaign any time in the past If we drive revenues for them they might be more inclined to pay attention to our message. And I'm sure that helping children around this time of year isn't the worst thing we could do with our fiat currency. Remember these are mercenary news networks money talks and if we can create a dramatic upsurge in donations in a charity bomb day they will take notice. It can only help the image of the movement what do we have to lose.

kushaze
12-27-2007, 02:34 AM
Charity is always good when its not forced through government taxes.

pacelli
12-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Believe me, the masons/shriners have plenty of money going into those hospitals.

Cimbri
12-27-2007, 02:42 AM
I know they all have alot of money already I am going at this as an economic exercise in trying to reach the TV media where it matters with their advertisers.

Man from La Mancha
12-27-2007, 02:49 AM
Be warned, that some shriners have kept 90% of what they collected, search very well. Catholic Relief agencies have a well proven track record of having up to 90% of money collected going to help people. I don't know if this is the best but it is a start, here is a site that analyzes charities, if someone knows better tell me....http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Cyclone
12-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Perhaps we can have a few more ads so I can stop answering the question, no, I haven't heard of him, who is Ron Paul?

Cimbri
12-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the info "Man" I have no doubt their are better charities I was making the point that we should target their advertisers.