PDA

View Full Version : Operation Multiply (Idea)

d'anconia
12-27-2007, 02:15 AM
If there are any willing programmers out there who could start a site where people could pledge for this, it would be great.

Operation Multiply:
Basically we simply get the solid Ron Paul supporters to (pledge to) promise their undecided and politically apathetic friends a free lunch, ride, and whatever else is necessary to get their friends to promise to them that they will go with them to the polls on primary day and vote for Ron Paul.

Yes I know that's a lot of promising but you get the point. Pledge to bring at least one non-hardcore-RP-supporter (preferably more, like a car-full) to the polls with them on primary day. It may take promising them a lunch, or maybe a few drinks later in the night... but we could have the potential to really multiply our voter turnout during the primaries (and subsequently the general election).

What do you guys think? If there were a website whose link we could spread around to get people to pledge for this I think it holds a lot of potential. Feel free to rename it if you guys have a better name!

d'anconia
12-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Bump

Cimbri
12-27-2007, 02:37 AM
Great idea I am already doing this with my family only a car full though. Aim high for a bus full of people and promise them not just a free lunch but a victory party.

Matt Collins
12-27-2007, 09:42 AM
I've been trying to multiply for years but I can't find a girl that wants to. :(

d'anconia
12-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Bump

d'anconia
12-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Bump. What do you guys think? I need some feedback here.