PDA

View Full Version : Pro RON PAUL Rant

TheEvilDetector
12-27-2007, 01:20 AM
From a comment at http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2007/12/25/ron-paul-takes-unconventional-approach-to-win-california-delegates/

"True American Says:
December 26th, 2007 at 1:06 pm

I was not even going to vote until I heard Ron Paul speak. All the other candidates are basically full of sh!t…talk talk talk…blah blah blah… corporate money everywhere…same ol’ BS! Then I hears a man on TV who actually believed in the Constitution…the original Constitution. Not the fascist Geoge Bush version..but the real US Constitution.

A man who is not worried about if business likes him, or if the elite like him, or if anyone for that matter like him. He says it like it is regardless of who approves of what he has to say. He does not twist or distort his message to please any particular group. He does not modify his speech to target specific voting groups. And he subscribes to the original ideas of the republic. This man is Ron Paul; a simple, humble, honest, say-it-like-it-is type of guy who is not for any group. He stands for America plain and simple. My America, your America, everyones America… just not that part of America that is ruining America or trying to control America.

If the media thinks he is crazy then I support him. If the Media says he has no chance in hell then I support him. If the media attacks him and stretches the truth in regards to him then I support him; because the media are a bunch of cowards; a group of people making just enough money to live comfortably and too darned scared to loose their jobs and make any kind of sacrifice for the good of the people or country…all to support some elitists at the top who have an agenda to own more, control more, gain more power without regard to whom it hurts and what bad things it does to our country. The proof of that is in the content of the media. Rubbish news reporting about Rubbish stories reported by Rubbish reporters under the control of Rubbish managers with a rubbish agenda and message.

So I care less what the media has to say about anything. They have ZERO credibility! Less than zero in fact. Any group who has the resources of the media and wastes it on pumping out continuous 24 hour a day garbage has LESS THAN ZERO credibility! There are kids without no formal training on the internet who do a much better job at reporting facts than the media who supposedly have infinite resources at their disposal. And instead of educating the public they bring it down, dumb it down and insult the public.

So, I support Ron Paul because he is not a puppet. The string controlling the other candidates are so obvious that you have to be blind not to see them. The strings controlling the media and it’s employees are so obvious you have to be blind not to see them as well.

I don’t agree with everything Ron Paul says. In fact I’ve never agreed with everything anyone I’ve ever known has said. But I agree with one fundamental idea so strongly that it is primary amoungst all others; the idea of the US Constitution, the idea of Liberty, the idea of Freedom and my right to pursue it, the idea of a government that works for me and one which I do not have to be scared of or fear!

So, if Ron Paul is crazy or wacky or kookie or a little bit strange then all that says is that this government and country has gotten to the point where a true constitutionalist is looney in the eyes of those with power! And that is why Ron Paul gets my vote! Because I do not agree with those in power. They have done a rubbish job protecting my rights! They have done a rubbish job letting me be free! They have done a rubbish job protecting my country! They have done a rubbish job with America’s image here at home and overseas! They have done a rubbish job keeping corporations in check and putting people first! They have done a rubbish job solving financial problems! They have done a rubbish job following the Constitution! They have done a rubbish job allowing people to help themselves! They have done a rubbish job with promoting political correctness instead of allowing people to freely speak and resolve their differences themselves! They have done a rubbish job by dictating to people! They have done a rubbish job at turning America from a innovative powerhouse, self reliant nation into a debt ridden china dependent job exporting former shell of itself. They have done a rubbish job by manipulating peoples fears and promoting security at the expense of liberty!

you can not have security if you have no liberty and anyone who says you can is an idiot! If you have no liberty you will never achieve security, for the only one who can secure you is you yourself through your own liberty and right to do so. This is the whole basis for having unalienable rights.

You have a country where policemen no longer work for the public instead the public is expected to be submissive at their every whim. You have a country who can’t seems to help those in New Orleans after a natural disaster. You have a country where the currency is becoming worthless. You have a country that can’t control its own borders. You have a senate and house that is powerless and unable to do anything. You have a country that imports almost everything it needs even though there are plenty of people here needing manufacturing jobs. You have a country completely controlled by corporations. You have a country that has almost no approval of its President or its Congress/Government. You have a country so in debt that we are litterally losing ownership of infrastructure to foreign powers. You have a country taxing its people into the poor house even though federal income taxes were the whole reason we rebelled against our former King. You have a country that it literally falling apart over the last 50 years. And still the media promotes the same ol’ political candidates. Still the media supports the same ol’ status quo that is ruining this country. The media are a complete bunch of morons! Everytime I see a news reporter on TV I feel sorry for the SOB! They are so enslaved to their job they wasting their intelligence on pure rubbish and helping dumb down their our country! That has to be one of the worst jobs in America to have. I could care less about how much you paid me. Nothing is worth that! NOTHING!

At this point if the media or anyone for that matter are concerned about if Ron Paul used to support Ronald Regan and later reversed his position after Regan did the complete opposite to what he promised, or if they still support Bush or if they still support the status quo then they are either completely brain dead or they are so scared that they do not know what it means to be an American. This country was born out of uncertainty except the certainty of our rights and our right to not have a government (or anything) that prevented us from living our lives in accordance with those rights!

So, NO, I’m not in support of a swiss cheese Constitution. I’m not in support of corporate control of MY government or country! I’m not in support of anything that perverts or eliminates my rights! And therefore I am not in support of any candidate except RON PAUL!

Because RON PAUL has the American kahonies to speak the truth no matter what that truth is no matter what damage that truth does to himself and because RON PAUL support MY rights as an American over anything else! I OWE it to RON PAUL to support him. Because supporting RON PAUL is supporting MYSELF and I OWE it to myself and my county and my government and my fellow Americans to support RON PAUL!"