PDA

View Full Version : Babysitters needed for Iowa Caucaus?!?!?!?

mathamagician
12-27-2007, 12:48 AM
I surprised I haven't thought of this before or read about it here, but I saw it mentioned in an article.

We need to organize babysitters for Iowa Ron Paul supporters if it's not already being done somewhere!

I'm going to send a note to the Iowa organization, just in case they aren't yet doing this.

If a husband and wife both want to go vote Ron Paul they will probably have to leave the kids with a babysitter which is not always possible which means only one would vote. If we had babysitters organized and lined up then I think this could help us quite a bit.

Does anyone know if the campaign is doing this currently?

me3
12-27-2007, 01:15 AM
They may be. I doubt many people here bothered to watch the volunteer training videos the campaign released and I tried to promote here for weeks.

That said, babysitting is a useful service for every state, to assist the turnout the vote effort. Good thinking.

Micahyah
12-27-2007, 01:16 AM
very good thinking

mathamagician
12-27-2007, 02:37 AM
They may be. I doubt many people here bothered to watch the volunteer training videos the campaign released and I tried to promote here for weeks.

That said, babysitting is a useful service for every state, to assist the turnout the vote effort. Good thinking.

Yea but Iowa in particular just because I've heard caucusing can take like 3+ hours.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
12-27-2007, 02:37 AM
I will volunteer to babysit teenage cheerleaders for free.