PDA

View Full Version : Paul Campaign leverages $5,000,000 Social Media investment: DIGG this story..

Shaun
12-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Please help me move the 60 diggs way up...only take a moment, this is a very big investment in the campaign and has already been covered by over 1,000 media outlets. Please assist. Thanks, Shaun.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_s_Online_Supporters_Unite_and_Rally_on_Ro nspeople

Nyte
12-27-2007, 12:24 AM
I don't get it...

and what does Paul's campaign or $5,000,000 have to do with this?

EvilEngineer
12-27-2007, 12:40 AM
wish it didn't redirect from the ronspeople site to moli.com... it doesn't make much sense. Not to mention it looks like a company trying to just use us for their own profit. Anyone know if the owner is a member of the boards?

AlexMerced
12-27-2007, 01:24 AM
No it seems it's just a users profile... the way moli works, you can turn your profile into a makeshift SSN

ROnPaulSpace.com fills this gap much better, so Does the Liberty Independence Alliance (http://libertyia.ning.com) :)

Shaun
12-27-2007, 03:53 AM
Evil: It was my idea and I approached a mutual director of both companies based in Ireland to broker the deal, my company is www.battlefieldsports.com and moli.com is the other, Moli is owned by the people who created etrade.com, I wanted to launch a site that all our friends, relatives and the non "hard-core" could use to get a more friendly feel about Dr Paul.
There is no profit involved in this. It's cost me several thousand to launch it, if it catches on, great, if not, that's ok as well. I just wanted a site that everyone could use without all the hassles of myspace or facebook. at www.ronspeople.com there are no limitations, it's all Ron, all the time. The domain issue of the redirect to Moli is being worked on as I write to you. Over 1,000 media outlets picked up the press release, including Forbes, as linked below.
So, again, it's not for us guys, but for the people who are a little less involved.
Anyway, that's all the info, let the market decide.
See you guys.
Thanks,
Shaun.

Guys,
We've launched a bleeding edge 2.0 social media site for all the non fanatical (and fanatical..) RP supporters. It's aimed at the friends, family, co-workers and general supporters of the RP quest. Through my business partnerships, my partners and I talked to the owners of MOLI social media and convinced them this would be a great concept. The international media has now covered the story in over 1,000+ publications including Forbes, Reuters, Business Week and many others. WWW.RonsPeople.com is the address and if you google "RonsPeople.com" in the WEB section (not News) you'll see a fantastic amount of positive PR on the site and the campaign.
If you want to point people to a site that they can really find a better understanding of Ron Paul and the real people behind the man, this is the place..
All the best to all of you, Forbes link to the story is below..
Shaun.

http://www.forbes.com/businesswire/f...8005674r2.html

Mark
12-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Doug

european
12-27-2007, 06:40 AM
looks like covert advertisement to me :p