PDA

View Full Version : The More I hear about him(Ron Paul) the more I like him!

tsetsefly
12-26-2007, 11:33 PM
I have heard this a couple of times including from my own mom who saw the Glenn Beck interview and was impressed by him because of how straightforward he was, now I am looking at these forums of Americans for legal Immigration:
http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-95715-days0-orderasc-25.html

I have already found 2 ex tancredo supporters there who support paul for his stance on illegal immigration but what I have also found repeated 2 or 3 times is, "the more I read/hear etc. about him the more I like him"...

This is frustating because I truly believe if he had more name recognition we woudl be in the lead in Iowa, right now illegal immigration is top priority for Iowans(accroding to polls) hopefully HQ plays this up, we also have to play this up, callers, door to door people etc. talk about Dr. Paul's stance on illegal immigration...

Anyway hopefully we can get there word out there in time!

Oliver
12-26-2007, 11:35 PM
"The More I hear about him(Ron Paul) the more I like him!"

Resistance is futile. :D

DealzOnWheelz
12-26-2007, 11:50 PM
"The More I hear about him(Ron Paul) the more I like him!"

Resistance is futile. :D

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!

specsaregood
12-27-2007, 12:00 AM
I have heard this a couple of times including from my own mom who saw the Glenn Beck interview and was impressed by him because of how straightforward he was, now I am looking at these forums of Americans for legal Immigration:
http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-95715-days0-orderasc-25.html

Anyway hopefully we can get there word out there in time!

Anybody else that is considering registering on that forum to start talking about Paul. Don't do it. There are quite a few hardcore Ron Paul supporters there already. Look elsewhere for your efforts, seriously.

tsetsefly
12-27-2007, 12:10 AM
i didnt register there... just looking at the comments...

skinzterpswizfan
12-27-2007, 12:18 AM
He's catching on I'm tellin' ya.