PDA

View Full Version : Enough!!!!

The Plan
12-26-2007, 10:29 PM
I'v had it with the people that are saying we should take it easy and not be so in your face, stop linking to polls, stop posting so many youtube videos etc.....

Enough!!!!!
It's not our fault that nobody gives as much of a crap about their candidate as we do. If it wasn't for all this excitement generated by Ron Paul supporters the world wouldn't know who the hell he was. I say we do it 10x more and increase the volume to a level that's never been heard in history for an American candidate. What we are doing is not something to be taken lightly. If it wasn't for the rules set in place by the founders we would all be killed for the views we hold. This is a culture war but not the war the people in power want it to be (Christian vs. Muslim). This is a war against Fascism in our own government. We are doing this now in this manner so our children and grandchildren won't have to wage a violent revolution in order to get their god given rights back. Don't let people put you on a guilt trip for expressing your views, that is a form of self policing. We are entitled to our own revolution just like the people of other countries are entitled to theirs. Our current government wants to take away the right of other countries to wage their own revolutions and find their own souls like we did in 1776. It's time to stick to that tradition and show the world how it's done. For God's sake this is too important to stop short of the goal. This is our chance to set something in motion for the future generations to follow. What we are doing is completely natural and should not be belittled especially by people in our own ranks.
Please to all the people who think we should chill out, think about what you are saying. Let nature take it's course because if we don't jump in and dedicate ourselves to this 100% we will be selling out to the status quo and i know none of you really want that.