PDA

View Full Version : EMAIL BOMB baptist churches

weatherbill
12-26-2007, 10:24 PM
http://bn66.com/churches/baptist.html

here is where you can find baptist churches to email and expose mike huckabee with this message.....copy and paste

header

The Church deceived!

http://files.meetup.com/504095/RP%20flyer%20not%20TN%2020.doc

The church, hucked by the Huckster

taxhikemike.org

the real truth behind MIKE HUCKABEE! The liberal tax and spend "conservative."

IF YOU want some great online work, email bomb these churches in your area and challenge them....you might want to change the message to fit what you would like to say. I may refine it as well, but let's do this./ Let's show them, especially christians, that Jesus would not vote for Mike Huckabee!
I will coem back later to refine the message becasue I need to find some time to put into it, but I don't think it needs to be long. I would refrain from selling them Ron Paul right up front and let them see Ron Paul in the flyer link above on where he stands.... come to think of it, I think the less said, the better and let htose web sites do the talking, so they will elad themsleves into the truth of who they should vote for.
Another thing, I would concentrate on IOWA churches and churches in the south east or where baptists are big or pivotal states we need, like florida!

angelatc
12-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Bad idea. Anti-huck spam is spam.

TooConservative
12-26-2007, 10:32 PM
A Baptist here. This is a bad idea.

RSLudlum
12-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I'd say 'no go'...Better off to find a supporter in the church and have them approach the members or just mail or leave some Ron Paul literature for the congregation to look over.

weatherbill
12-26-2007, 10:54 PM
it won't matter....they are voting for the huckster anyways, so if we can sow a seed of doubt about huck, it will get some to think.....if we do nothing, they will vote for huck....you can;t reach many churches by being in them becasue most of us aren't in them and it takes too long....we only have approx 40 days till super tuesday........ we need to move now! be realistic....we don't have the time to play with catering......now is the time to sow the seed

YOU CAN;T LEAVE RON PAUL LITERATURE IN THE CHURCHES....THE IRS WILL SHUT THEM DOWN!

THIS IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO TO GET TO THEM

Think12345
12-26-2007, 10:55 PM
NO! Bad, bad idea.

weatherbill
12-26-2007, 11:05 PM
wELL i'M DOING IT, becasue it is a way of getting to these folks....someone needs to and while most may be closed to the message, there will be a few who are open to it and will investigate..... not enough time left to play games here......I've found a way to reach alot of pastors and I'm doing it

weatherbill
12-26-2007, 11:06 PM
edit

weatherbill
12-26-2007, 11:07 PM
I am covering all the tennessee churches..... if someone wants to cover another state, let me know thru PM what state you're covering so i they don't get hit twice with the same email.

weatherbill
12-27-2007, 06:01 PM
anyone wanna pick a state to email???
just finished tennessee and florida. this was my message, short and sweet.......

Warning : DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/files/
click "comparison candidate flyer"

www.taxhikemike.org

the real truth behind MIKE HUCKABEE!
The liberal tax and spend "conservative."

dougkeenan
12-27-2007, 06:20 PM
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup cocoa
1 quart milk

mix the first three over medium heat, add milk stirring constantly

gradually reduce heat to taste

braumstr
12-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Another Baptist right here......this idea is worse than bad.

braumstr
12-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Here is an idea. Go to the biggest baptist church in your town, make some friends and talk about Ron Paul.

Likely to win a few more hearts and minds that way.

weatherbill
12-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Here is an idea. Go to the biggest baptist church in your town, make some friends and talk about Ron Paul.

Likely to win a few more hearts and minds that way.

Like I said earlier....no one has the time for all that....they are either at their own churches or are not in the church..... there's no harm in a simple email for them to view the info for themselves.....and if they are that closed to check out a couple sites for quick reading, then they are really really spiritually in bad shape becasue anytime someone is that closed to new information, they are based in fear and self justification....then they really need someone to come along and opne their eyes!

I am continuing to do this becasue a few will open they eyes. I don't think the christian folks who get this little email would be that easily offended. If so, that they are that easily offended, then they really have some bigger problems than we can confess. It would be a character flaw to be that easily offended, after all, the Lord went to the cross and wasn't offended and here we are, so easily offended over a simple political challenge to the facts?
I think you under estimate baptist preachers....they like to study and see what is true and discern......I will continue to reach these folsk thru email, since I have the spare time to do it.