PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Payday in view

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Please help me keep Ron Paul's Payday in view especially this Thursday and Friday. I'm going to try and get a youtube video out tomorrow evening. Nothing special just a video reminder, but at least something. I'll also work on an email to send out through the mailing list. I'll post that here sometime tomorrow as well to be proofread.

And again thanks for all the help with this effort.

european
12-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Please help me keep Ron Paul's Payday in view especially this Thursday and Friday. I'm going to try and get a youtube video out tomorrow evening. Nothing special just a video reminder, but at least something. I'll also work on an email to send out through the mailing list. I'll post that here sometime tomorrow as well to be proofread.

And again thanks for all the help with this effort.

Thanks for doing all of this m8 :)

skolwulf
12-27-2007, 10:42 AM
I have a real prominate banner up at dailypaul.com now. If any of you frequent over there as well, I posted a thread about it. If you could swing over there and comment on it to keep the thread bumped, I would appreciate it.

FreeTraveler
12-27-2007, 10:49 AM
I just reposted the DIGG link in Grassroots as a reminder.

skolwulf
12-27-2007, 11:09 AM
I have a real prominate banner up at dailypaul.com now. If any of you frequent over there as well, I posted a thread about it. If you could swing over there and comment on it to keep the thread bumped, I would appreciate it.

Can anyone help out? I don't want to have to bump my own threads.

mc_RP2008
12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
bump