PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union Money Bomb '08

beachbum721
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
We proudly submit this idea from the Triangle Meetup #52 in Raleigh, NC. One of our people is attempting to contact Trevor Lyman about it.

While bush is giving the State of the Union address to Congress, promoting war without end, the Patriot and Military Commission Acts, ignoring the dropping of the dollar, covering up the NAU, denying acts of torture by U.S. personnel, and all of Congress is there applauding this imperial president, these corporate politicians are making the false claim that this is what the majority of the American people want. There is only one member of Congress in that gathering who stands up for the Constitution of the United States. He is ridiculed. He is called crazy and too far out of touch. So, let us show the world with whom the hearts of the people of this republic truly stand. On that day, we will voice our unity for Constitutionally limited government with the biggest Ron Paul Money Bomb this country has ever seen.

What does everyone think? Discussion? Thank you!

Footnote:

U.S. Constitution Article I, Section III:

"Section 3. [The President] shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient"

beachbum721
12-26-2007, 09:26 PM
bump

chiplitfam
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
I am definitely for this. Count me in. Plus the new years eve 3 hour bomb.. Let's pour it on.

beachbum721
12-27-2007, 08:43 PM
bump

beachbum721
01-01-2008, 10:48 PM
What does everyone think?

Cimbri
01-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Date?

steve005
01-01-2008, 10:53 PM
bump

beachbum721
01-02-2008, 10:04 PM
You know the president is going to be banging hard on the war drum, telling us the economy is really good, etc. But, something is wrong and the American people are starting to realize it. We have to help them.

The idea would be for all of us to unite together on Jan. 28th and do something (legal) while the president is speaking that would catch the attention of the whole country and ultimately allow Dr. Paul some press opportunities and reach more of the American voters.

If not a money bomb, we could all call the capitol switchboard in D.C. and make it crash again like we did in June.

What does everybody think?