PDA

View Full Version : DIGG now: Mike Huckabee: If you vote for me you live, if you don't....

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 08:29 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Mike_Huckabee_If_you_vote_for_me_you_live_if_you_d on_t

ctb619
12-26-2007, 08:30 PM
dugg

dircha
12-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Dugg

slantedview
12-26-2007, 08:33 PM
holy crap! wtf is wrong with that guy.

Cigaboo
12-26-2007, 08:35 PM
holy crap! wtf is wrong with that guy.

lol

Geronimo
12-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Dugg

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
He's a bona-fide sociopath...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

ronpaulfan
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
dugg

viral time

Richie
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Dugg!

dircha
12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Amazing.

Huckabee suggested the other candidates should commit suicide in a tub of warm water.

Now he is suggesting that he will murder anyone who does not support him in the primaries.

His son hung and tortured and stray dog to death.

And his wife threatened to murder supporters of other candidates during her own run for office.

These people are SICK.

This family scares me more than the Clintons every did.

This fat little man, Mike Huckabee, has a lot of pent up anger and spite and he is not afraid to use it ruthlessly against anyone who gets in his way.

T206
12-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Dont forget this story while you are at it:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Wash_Times_Huckabee_is_Overselling_his_Record?t=11 550327#c11550327

deedles
12-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Amazing.

Huckabee suggested the other candidates should commit suicide in a tub of warm water.

Now he is suggesting that he will murder anyone who does not support him in the primaries.

And his wife threatened to murder supporters of other candidates during her own run for office.

These people are SICK.

This fat little man, Mike Huckabee, has a lot of pent up anger and spite and he is not afraid to use it ruthlessly against anyone who gets in his way.

Can you please post links to those points listed above if you have them? I need to send out info like that to some folks.

He creeps me out at a cellular (not phone:) level. Ish.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Amazing.

These people are SICK.

I am totally convinced he will become Hitler 2.0 if he wins the Oval Office. I would sooner vote for Hillary than Huckabee.

ChristopherBearkat
12-26-2007, 08:46 PM
I can feel his handler's cringing

You bet campaign HQ had a LONNNG talk with him after that aired.

OptionsTrader
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Funny youtube comment:

Don't shotgun me bro!

lol...

Alex Libman
12-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Dugg

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 08:51 PM
My God

shagywashere
12-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Is it jsut me or is youtube broken? The video keeps stopping every 2 seconds and when it does play there is no audio...

fortilite
12-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Am I the only one here who likes his sense of humor?

ronpaulfan
12-26-2007, 08:54 PM
don't forget to rate the video to. It will shoot up the YouTube charts

libertythor
12-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Dugg! I saw this on MSNBC! :mad:

max
12-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Amazing.

These people are SICK.

and he also made that creepy "Paul is dead...paul is dead..Paul is dead" comment

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 08:59 PM

Um, I think so. yeah. :D

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 09:00 PM
To even joke about something like that is preposterous.

ando1brett
12-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Too funny.

Seriously though - Does Yuckabee have a hunting license in Iowa? He doesn't live there. Maybe his campaign overlooked it? Just imagine the media coverage if this fool didn't get a license.

Somebody should check on that.

ctb619
12-26-2007, 09:02 PM
80 diggs

ronpaulfan
12-26-2007, 09:03 PM

"If I were some of these guys, I'd have to be sitting in a warm tub of water with razor blades"

"I will confess this: If you play the spot backwards it says, 'Paul is dead. Paul is dead.'"

"With Chuck in my corner, people are afraid not to vote for me!"

"If it wasn't for the grace of God, I'd have shot a few people" -- Huckabee's Wife

Ogren
12-26-2007, 09:07 PM
You guys have absolutely no sense of humor. I watched this when it aired on tv, i thought it was pretty funny.

Krunko
12-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok, you guys do realize this guy has a sense of humor right? I'm a 100% Ron paul supporter, but I think we need to stop trying to make big things out of every little sarcastic or goofy remark that Huckabee says. There are bigger fish to fry. If we're going to tell people why they should vote for RP and not Huckabee it should be based on his policy and not his sarcastic sense of humor. Either...

The guy really things that if you don't vote for him you should be shot and killed by a shotgun....

or....

It's a sarcastic and funny comment he is making.

Which one is more likely? I know it's easy to pick at every thing every single candidate does, but let's use our energy to focus on things that make much of a difference instead of taking candidates jokes too serious.

There are much bigger issues on the table like foreign policy, Iraq War, and the economic stability of the United States....not someone's goofy sense of humor.

-Chance

BeFranklin
12-26-2007, 09:11 PM
and he also made that creepy "Paul is dead...paul is dead..Paul is dead" comment

Yes, he has made jokes about killing people multiple times, and his son tortured a dog in boy scouts. This man is a psychopath.

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Ok, you guys do realize this guy has a sense of humor right? I'm a 100% Ron paul supporter, but I think we need to stop trying to make big things out of every little sarcastic or goofy remark that Huckabee says. There are bigger fish to fry. If we're going to tell people why they should vote for RP and not Huckabee it should be based on his policy and not his sarcastic sense of humor. Either...

The guy really things that if you don't vote for him you should be shot and killed by a shotgun....

or....

Which one is more likely? I know it's easy to pick at every thing every single candidate does, but let's use our energy to focus on things that make much of a difference instead of taking candidates jokes too serious.

There are much bigger issues on the table like foreign policy, Iraq War, and the economic stability of the United States....not someone's goofy sense of humor.

-Chance
No. That was a really bad joke. There are no ifs ands or buts about it.

If the good Dr. made, half the joke the Hukster just made, he would be completely done.

kutibah
12-26-2007, 09:12 PM
No. That was a really bad joke. There are no ifs ands or buts about it.

If the good Dr. made, half the joke the Hukster just made, he would be completely done.

Absolutely. Just because it's a joke doesn't make it ok. If I made a racist joke that does not make it ok just because it's a joke.

ronpaulfan
12-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Ok, you guys do realize this guy has a sense of humor right?

This guy is CREEPY

He is anathema to everything Ron Paul is about (smaller government, lower taxes, honesty, noninterventionist foreign policy, freedom) and his crude morbid unstatesman-like humor will turn off Iowans like a nude Barbara Streisand.

Watch this if you smoke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFLNWAtD7zA

Sandra
Buttt.....it was a joke.

Brainsnake
Dugg!

I couldnt believe this when I saw it on CNN earlier today. I thought Huckabee was better then that being a preacher and whatnot. Hopefully he will lose some support over this.

rollingpig
12-26-2007, 09:14 PM
a sick man

jarofclay
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM
dugg.

BeFranklin
Absolutely. Just because it's a joke doesn't make it ok. If I made a racist joke that does not make it ok just because it's a joke.

The Nazi's made "jokes" about the news before the killed them. Its no joke, its an attempt to gauge reaction to see if you can get away with it. It also cheapens morals making murder and torture more likely.

Knightskye
From "warm water and razorblades" to "vote for me or you end up like these pheasants". Gosh. Huck's become a vampire. HUCKABITE! :D

ronpaulfan
Buttt.....it was a joke.

The guy is running for President. Any candidate saying something like that should get some blowback IMO.

homah
12-26-2007, 09:16 PM

or....

-Chance

In isolation, a comment like this would bother me, but I'd forget about it rather quickly. However, he's been making jokes about death and murder seemingly every day now. It is rather disturbing. He probably made "jokes" like this every day around his son, which is why his son has no respect for living creatures and tortured and killed a dog.

piotr1

or....

-Chance

It is a big deal. G. Bush is a big cowboy comedian, looks where he's got us. Our country is falling apart we don't need another comedian, especially one with a sadistic "sense of humor as huckabee". What we need is a honorable, respectable president who people can look up to and RESPECT.

agasys
Don't be stupid. \Nothing sinister, just an old man telling a bad joke. Happens all the time.

BeFranklin
12-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Dugg!

I couldnt believe this when I saw it on CNN earlier today. I thought Huckabee was better then that being a preacher and whatnot. Hopefully he will lose some support over this.

I can't believe the people in the media can't believe you don't joke about murder and torture. I just complained about this to the LA Times. Apparently, when murder and torture become common, joking about them becomes ok. Don't taze me brother. Creepy.

Myerz
12-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Does this guy now something we don't ?

Cause he sure is a frickn' moron in my book!

Sandra
12-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Actually, it speaks VOLUMES about those who CANNOT take a joke. Such benign musings.

Granat
12-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Dugg

dircha
12-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Can you please post links to those points listed above if you have them? I need to send out info like that to some folks.

He creeps me out at a cellular (not phone:) level. Ish.

These have all been linked at one time or another her. Let me see what I can find.

Mike Huckabee's son hung a stray dog by its neck from a tree, slit its throat, and threw rocks at it until it was dead:
http://www.utopiarescue.com/oldsite/stop_animal_torture.htm

Huckabee's staff pressured the state police director to refuse to cooperate with the investigation. When he resisted, Huckabee fired him:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/78241

Huckabee suggested other candidates should consider slitting their wrists with razor blades in a tub of warm water. Huckabee has a penchant for tasteless suicide remarks:
http://www2.arkansasonline.com/news/2007/oct/10/huckabee-has-used-razor-blades-line/

When criticized for misusing state vehicles and police officers for her own unsuccessful campaign, Huckabee's wife, furious, reported that except for the grace of God, she would have shot some of her critics:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/74470

And now as we see in this latest revelation, Huckabee is suggesting that he will murder anyone who gets in the way of him receiving the nomination.

This is a pattern of symptoms that indicate a serious illness. These people are sick.

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Does this guy now something we don't ?

Cause he sure is a frickn' moron in my book!
He believes in the polls and he is probably thinking he has a real shot at the White House.

If he is like this when he is just ahead in the polls imagine if he were President.

homah
12-26-2007, 09:22 PM
I can't believe the people in the media can't believe you don't joke about murder and torture. I just complained about this to the LA Times. Apparently, when murder and torture become common, joking about them becomes ok. Don't taze me brother. Creepy.

C'mon man, lighten up. It's just some "folksy humor" as the folks at CNN put it.

homah
12-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Don't be stupid. \Nothing sinister, just an old man telling a bad joke. Happens all the time.

Bullshit. He has no respect for life.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Those of you who think this sort of behavior is ok for a President scare me more than Mike does.

Brainsnake
12-26-2007, 09:26 PM
What I think is happening here is the old media is holding back on exposing Huckabee until he wins the primaries. Then they will simply destroy his campaign, therefore allowing the democratic nominee to have an easy victory.

However there is a way to stop this from happening - VOTE RON PAUL

dircha
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
C'mon man, lighten up. It's just some "folksy humor" as the folks at CNN put it.

Are you being sarcastic?

Folksy, sadistic humor that lead his son to hang a stray dog from a tree, slit its throat, and beat and torture it to death with rocks.

Do you think jokes about warm bath water and razor blades are funny?

Is it funny when people kill themselves? Is it funny when their loved ones find them slumped over in a pool of their own blood?

Was it funny when he used his power as governor to push for the early parole of rapist Wayne Dumont who later went on to kill a young woman, and who had he not been stopped would have killed again, after the woman he earlier raped pleaded with Mike Huckabee to his face not to let this man out of jail?

Huckabee is a sick, sick man.

idiom
I would be more likely to respect someone who was taking a knife to a large Boar or a Buck.

Shooting phesants from point blank... yeah that is going to scare the crap outta Putin.

At least he didn't shoot any aides...

RonPaulVolunteer
What I think is happening here is the old media is holding back on exposing Huckabee until he wins the primaries. Then they will simply destroy his campaign, therefore allowing the democratic nominee to have an easy victory.

However there is a way to stop this from happening - VOTE RON PAUL

Yep. Huckapheasant pie for the Democrats. And they WON'T have the safety on.

Proemio
12-26-2007, 09:30 PM
He's a bona-fide sociopath...

His answer to the NIE report was wholly unacceptable - he was told to wear the dunce-cap.
Such was decided on 12/25/07 by the puppet masters.

Hillary also gave the wrong answer, but not quite as bad.
Her recent scientific "dip in the polls" was ordered on 12/20/07, as a warning to get with the program.

Romney impressed, but is not entirely trusted.

Biden did very well - the best answer - but can't be surged.

Fred was too obvious, thus a risk.

Giuliani was spot on, and still the favorite, except there may be to much sleeze.

Bloomberg is still on the bench - for now.

What else - ah yeah, Ron Paul is trouble... :D

BeFranklin
12-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Those of you who think this sort of behavior is ok for a President scare me more than Mike does.

I doubt it's real supporters, its huck agents.

dircha
12-26-2007, 09:36 PM
I doubt it's real supporters, its huck agents.

If there are some Ron Paul supporters trolling on the http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com grassroots site, I'm sure there are Mike Huckabee supporters trolling here as well.

No doubt.

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 09:39 PM
huck is a sick puppy

homah
12-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Are you being sarcastic?

Folksy, sadistic humor that lead his son to hang a stray dog from a tree, slit its throat, and beat and torture it to death with rocks.

Do you think jokes about warm bath water and razor blades are funny?

Is it funny when people kill themselves? Is it funny when their loved ones find them slumped over in a pool of their own blood?

Was it funny when he used his power as governor to push for the early parole of rapist Wayne Dumont who later went on to kill a young woman, and who had he not been stopped would have killed again, after the woman he earlier raped pleaded with Mike Huckabee to his face not to let this man out of jail?

Huckabee is a sick, sick man.

Yes, I was being sarcastic. He is sick!

(I was mocking CNN for the way they downplayed this...)

Knightskye
12-26-2007, 09:43 PM

Ron Paul tells the truth and gets bashed. If he told a joke, they'd ban him from debates. :p

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Why did you move this away from the most viewed page on these forums. This is an action item. We should be rallying behind this.

eloquensanity
12-26-2007, 09:56 PM
In isolation, a comment like this would bother me, but I'd forget about it rather quickly. However, he's been making jokes about death and murder seemingly every day now. It is rather disturbing. He probably made "jokes" like this every day around his son, which is why his son has no respect for living creatures and tortured and killed a dog.

Exactly. He seems to have a pre-occupation with death and killing.

Ron2Win
12-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Why did you move this away from the most viewed page on these forums. This is an action item. We should be rallying behind this.

I know, the world deserves to see this.

daniroyer
12-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Huckabee out right scares the holy f**k out of me.

If most of the other candidates are elected, I'm pretty sure America would go to hell, and that does put some fear in me, but it's a fear I can handle. They're bad for America, but we can survive it and rebuild.

A Huckabee presidency puts that ice cold fear in my veins. The fear that makes you want to scream, cry, run, and fight all at the same time. It's a presidency that America may not recover from.

I'm an atheist, anti-war, libritarian who wears a "Choice" bracelet and a "Pride" bracelet. Huckabee would probably have me and my husband locked away with no due proccess and send my kids to some religious boarding school to train them to be "good Americans". A bit paranoid? Maybe, but tell that to the evidence.

"When facism comes to America, it will be draped in the flag and carrying the cross."

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Huckabee out right scares the holy f**k out of me.

If most of the other candidates are elected, I'm pretty sure America would go to hell, and that does put some fear in me, but it's a fear I can handle. They're bad for America, but we can survive it and rebuild.

A Huckabee presidency puts that ice cold fear in my veins. The fear that makes you want to scream, cry, run, and fight all at the same time. It's a presidency that America may not recover from.

I'm an atheist, anti-war, libritarian who wears a "Choice" bracelet and a "Pride" bracelet. Huckabee would probably have me and my husband locked away with no due proccess and send my kids to some religious boarding school to train them to be "good Americans". A bit paranoid? Maybe, but tell that to the evidence.

"When facism comes to America, it will be draped in the flag and carrying the cross."

Well, I follow Christ, and so, trust me, he scares "us" as much as you... if not more so if we take Biblical end-times stuff literally.

deedles
12-26-2007, 11:19 PM
These have all been linked at one time or another her. Let me see what I can find.

Mike Huckabee's son hung a stray dog by its neck from a tree, slit its throat, and threw rocks at it until it was dead:
http://www.utopiarescue.com/oldsite/stop_animal_torture.htm

Huckabee's staff pressured the state police director to refuse to cooperate with the investigation. When he resisted, Huckabee fired him:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/78241

Huckabee suggested other candidates should consider slitting their wrists with razor blades in a tub of warm water. Huckabee has a penchant for tasteless suicide remarks:
http://www2.arkansasonline.com/news/2007/oct/10/huckabee-has-used-razor-blades-line/

When criticized for misusing state vehicles and police officers for her own unsuccessful campaign, Huckabee's wife, furious, reported that except for the grace of God, she would have shot some of her critics:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/74470

And now as we see in this latest revelation, Huckabee is suggesting that he will murder anyone who gets in the way of him receiving the nomination.

This is a pattern of symptoms that indicate a serious illness. These people are sick.

thanks!

daniroyer
12-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Well, I follow Christ, and so, trust me, he scares "us" as much as you... if not more so if we take Biblical end-times stuff literally.

If I believed in it, I'd so be pointing at Huckabee as the anti-Christ.

Please correct me if I'm wrong (and please don't be offended), but isn't there a small segment of Christians who have stated they won't stop the anti-Christ's rise so the prophecy will come true? Similar to many supporting Israel for the same reason?