PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Trevor - Help please

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 08:25 PM
I have been trying to get in touch with Trevor Lyman for the better part of a week. I've PMed him here, multiple e-mails and nothing. Not surprising since he's up to his neck in blimp I'm sure.

Could someone, anyone, help me get in touch with him? At this point in time I really would like to get him on the phone or something. Please PM me if you can help facilitate this contact.

whutaboutbob
12-26-2007, 08:30 PM
I have been trying to get in touch with Trevor Lyman for the better part of a week. I've PMed him here, multiple e-mails and nothing. Not surprising since he's up to his neck in blimp I'm sure.

Could someone, anyone, help me get in touch with him? At this point in time I really would like to get him on the phone or something. Please PM me if you can help facilitate this contact.

Just a suggestion, nothing more.. but maybe list what's so urgent??

A large donation perhaps, or something important might help move things quicker for you.

Just a thought from a fellow IN supporter!

:)

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 08:46 PM
It's more just a matter of frustration. Have you ever tried for a week to get a hold of someone? I set myself a list of things to get done before the first Ron Paul's Payday and contacting Trevor was one of those items. Dec 28th is rapidly approaching and not a wisp of contact with Trevor.

whutaboutbob
12-26-2007, 08:48 PM
It's more just a matter of frustration. Have you ever tried for a week to get a hold of someone? I set myself a list of things to get done before the first Ron Paul's Payday and contacting Trevor was one of those items. Dec 28th is rapidly approaching and not a wisp of contact with Trevor.

I can relate, but then again I am not trying to do as much as some of you. Can you imagine how many emails he probably gets? PMs?

Just a thought, and good luck with the PayDay.. I plan to donate!

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I can relate, but then again I am not trying to do as much as some of you. Can you imagine how many emails he probably gets? PMs?

Just a thought, and good luck with the PayDay.. I plan to donate!

I'm sure alot, but I know no other way to contact him. Hence why I am trying to solicit help.

aknappjr
12-26-2007, 09:20 PM
What do you want to say to him?

skolwulf
12-26-2007, 09:40 PM
What do you want to say to him?

I want to talk with him about Ron Paul's Payday and see if I could get him to "endorse" the idea. Just to help tilt the scales some more.

Given that my original video has over 36,000 views already and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive, the idea has broad support; however, I'm always looking to add more weight behind the effort.