PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul still running?

hawks4ronpaul
12-26-2007, 08:13 PM
That question was just asked me by someone who daily watches TV news and reads newspapers and financial magazines, because he never sees RP mentioned in the poll results, he said.

He was impressed when I mentioned the $6 million record and that RP is the fund-raising frontrunner.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Adamsa
12-26-2007, 08:15 PM
He is the largest GOP fund raiser, and he gets ignored.

Complete BS.

garrettwombat
12-26-2007, 08:16 PM
yeah has over 18 mil from this quarter alone...

KCIndy
12-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Unfortunately, Ron Paul is being deliberately omitted when mentioning poll results.

As I understand it, he's polling between 8 to 10 percent in Iowa. I just watched a news report on MSNBC that listed the poll results of *every* Republican candidate in Iowa, right down to Fred Thompson's 4 percent (or something like that) but there was NO MENTION AT ALL OF RON PAUL.

I've never been a believer in conspiracy theories.

Now, I'm beginning to wonder.

Alabama Supporter
12-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Well, he had a nice opportunity to refute the earmarks and civil war, but I guess the press team didn't care to do that. They have only put out 1 press release since the 23rd.

1913_to_2008
12-26-2007, 08:20 PM
IF everyone would cover their city with signs this question wouldn't be asked...HOME MADE SIGNS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

itsnobody
12-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Fred Thompson gets more coverage even though he's polling lower in NH

The media has ran out of excuses as to why they aren't covering Ron Paul...

literatim
12-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, he had a nice opportunity to refute the earmarks and civil war, but I guess the press team didn't care to do that. They have only put out 1 press release since the 23rd.

Uh yeah... Christmas.

Wayne Hammond
12-26-2007, 08:26 PM

Stay tuned. Before this is all over, the MSM-CFR-Bilderberg-Banking-One-World conspiracy will be apparent to all who are involved with the Ron Paul campaign.

This is a real fight against the power-elite of the world... they haven't even begun to pull out all the stops. Wait until we do well in the early primaries.

Eric21ND
12-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Unfortunately, Ron Paul is being deliberately omitted when mentioning poll results.

As I understand it, he's polling between 8 to 10 percent in Iowa. I just watched a news report on MSNBC that listed the poll results of *every* Republican candidate in Iowa, right down to Fred Thompson's 4 percent (or something like that) but there was NO MENTION AT ALL OF RON PAUL.

Blatant bias like omiting him from poll resuts like that make me so flippin angry! :mad:

By the way did you see the latest Time magazine article covering the Rep primary??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItkxmZJ40g

Alabama Supporter
12-26-2007, 08:45 PM
nm

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-26-2007, 09:24 PM

It always starts like that. Don't ask questions. Everything is fine.