PDA

View Full Version : Top Google result for "New Mexico" "Ron Paul"

RP08
07-10-2007, 09:08 PM
This morning I was informed that Googling <"new mexico" "ron paul"> brought back a number 1 spot for the spankin' new forum I'm trying to energize.

That's good news, but this 1-week-old-site needs some serious posts. Help???

www.NMforRonPaul.com

FreedomLover
07-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Thats great RP08, I recommend you change the site layout though to make it ebb more with the banner and post, feed icons. Unless its new and you havent had any time to start, than sorry. :)

Also, did you do any special link building to get the site to the top ranking for 'New Mexico Ron Paul?'

RP08
07-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Thats great RP08, I recommend you change the site layout though to make it ebb more with the banner and post, feed icons. Unless its new and you havent had any time to start, than sorry. :)

Also, did you do any special link building to get the site to the top ranking for 'New Mexico Ron Paul?'

Haven't sent anything to bots/engines. Google, Yahoo, and a few others just 'botted' it automatically. Google has it at the top though, which is intimidating and inspiring at the same time.

I'm a humble n00b to Ron Paul politics (created the site NMforRonPaul.com) so I sure hope some better voices can come in and spread the word.