PDA

View Full Version : According to MikeHuckabee Forums...

Teenforpaul08
12-26-2007, 07:34 PM
"The following have endorsed Mike Huckabee and the Holy Crusade for the extermination of Muslims."

Bill Kristol * The Dallas Morning News * Jewish Task Force * Robert Murdoch * Time Magazine * Jews For Muslimah Genocide * John Hagee * Frank Luntz * Fred Phelps

What? So, they want to get rid of ALL muslims? Not just the bad guys? How could he be viable if he only appeals to christians? Even of his supporters says "the problem with ron paul is that he will put the constitution ahead of his christian morals as president. He puts a piece of paper over the christian faith." LOL? That's that job of the president!

Mark Rushmore
12-26-2007, 07:37 PM
link?

TheIndependent
12-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Parody forum.

shagywashere
12-26-2007, 07:38 PM
It's a fake forum. <<

yongrel
12-26-2007, 07:38 PM
For the last time:

(candidate name)forum.com is a PARODY

garrettwombat
12-26-2007, 07:39 PM
edit. nvm im wrong about the luntz endorsement.

and now a few Genius quotes from luntz:

In a January 9, 2007, interview on Fresh Air with Terry Gross, Luntz redefined the term "Orwellian"in a positive sense, saying that if one reads Orwell's Essay On Language (presumably referring to Politics and the English Language), "To be 'Orwellian' is to speak with absolute clarity, to be succinct, to explain what the event is, to talk about what triggers something happening…and to do so without any pejorative whatsoever."[3]

Soon thereafter on the same program, he discussed his use of the term, "energy exploration" (oil drilling). His research on the matter involved showing people a picture of current oil drilling and asking if in the picture it "looks like exploration or drilling." He said that 90 percent of the people he spoke to said it looked like exploring. "Therefore I'd argue that it is a more appropriate way to communicate." He went on to say "if the public says after looking at the pictures, that doesn't look like my definition of drilling—it looks like my definition of exploring—then don't you think we should be calling it what people see it to be, rather than adding a political aspect to it all?" Terry Gross responded: "Should we be calling it what it actually is, as opposed to what somebody thinks it might be? The difference between exploration and actually getting out the oil—they're two different things, aren't they?"[3]

cien750hp
12-26-2007, 07:40 PM
For the last time:

(candidate name)forum.com is a PARODY

i'm on a parody forum now then... :rolleyes:

RonPaulFanInGA
12-26-2007, 07:43 PM
i'm on a parody forum now then... :rolleyes:

This is RonPaulForums, not RonPaulForum.

lasenorita
12-26-2007, 07:46 PM
"the problem with ron paul is that he will put the constitution ahead of his christian morals as president. He puts a piece of paper over the christian faith."

That's odd. I've met several people who claim Ron Paul's problem is that he will put the Bible and his Christian faith over the Constitution. Which one is it? :confused:

Teenforpaul08
12-26-2007, 07:46 PM
lol oops. What's their main forums?

dircha
12-26-2007, 08:01 PM
"The following have endorsed Mike Huckabee and the Holy Crusade for the extermination of Muslims."

Bill Kristol * The Dallas Morning News * Jewish Task Force * Robert Murdoch * Time Magazine * Jews For Muslimah Genocide * John Hagee * Frank Luntz * Fred Phelps

What? So, they want to get rid of ALL muslims? Not just the bad guys? How could he be viable if he only appeals to christians? Even of his supporters says "the problem with ron paul is that he will put the constitution ahead of his christian morals as president. He puts a piece of paper over the christian faith." LOL? That's that job of the president!

They do, yes.

This is the position advanced by many conservative religious leaders.

No doubt these Muslim nations will comprise many of the armies that will rise up against Israel in the battle of Armageddon.

According to Hagee and other conservative religious leaders, all Muslims and their armies will indeed be destroyed or converted when Christ returns to destroy the armies of the antichrist and reign from the restored Israel.

dircha
12-26-2007, 08:04 PM
lol oops. What's their main forums?

That is their main forum so far as I am aware (http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com).

They have nearly 250 people online right now according to their site.

Try posting there as a Ron Paul supporter. They will cuss you out and ban you.

If they aren't the real deal, I don't know what is.

It's really no more radical than what you see at Free Republic or the Sean Hannity forums, only these people seem to be part of a younger age group.

But they are very dedicated to their candidate.

dircha
12-26-2007, 08:09 PM
For example, read the stickied thread from the forum administrator regarding reporting Ron Paul supporters:

http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?topic=546.0

Please report Ron Paul ( Trols ) supporters.

I was just reading at one of there forums that they are trying to infiltrate this forum. I have seen them ruin forums before. That is why they have been banned by most websites, such as redstate, free republic, and the Hannity forum. They create fake posts to make there opponants look bad. Then once they overtake a forum they go around telling everyone it is a fake forum, in the hopes of disuading Huckabee supporters from having a forum. This is how they hope to undermine the Huckabee grassroots movement.

They are SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE that want to take away our freedoms.

Please report them.

P.S. If you are a rongo paul supporter, and think you can ruin this site, you will not be succesful. You will be reported to Homeland Security. You people are SICK!

Does this look like a forum run by Ron Paul supporters to you?

PimpBlimp
12-26-2007, 09:25 PM
That forum is fake you idiot.

I am a member there and 'support' huckabee LOL

xexkxex
12-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Lol..:rolleyes:

idiom
12-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Cussing you out and banning you is *part* of the parody of Hucks Army.

dircha
12-26-2007, 09:35 PM
That forum is fake you idiot.

I am a member there and 'support' huckabee LOL

I'm sure there are a few trolls any many forums. I've even done that once.

But why do you think most of the others are not genuine? Nothing they say is anymore extreme than what you could find on Free Republic.

And would someone spend so much time advocating a candidate they despise? That doesn't make sense.

mosquitobite
12-26-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm sure there are a few trolls any many forums. I've even done that once.

But why do you think most of the others are not genuine? Nothing they say is anymore extreme than what you could find on Free Republic.

And would someone spend so much time advocating a candidate they despise? That doesn't make sense.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/893011/rotfl.gif

I'm not sure what's funnier sometimes. The threads like this one linking to the fake forums by fooled Ron Paul supporters, or the threads over at the fake forums (which crack me up every single time) I love it when other candidate supporters post there all indignent.

Dircha, I too believe the religious right are a scary bunch... but if you can't see it's a parody, perhaps you should go out and meet some Christians in the real world more often ;)

Dieseler
12-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Endorsments
The following have endorsed Mike Huckabee and the Holy Crusade for the extermination of Muslims.

+ Mike Huckabee Forum - Welcome to the Huckabee Forums
|-+ Activism
| |-+ Mike Huckabee Grassroots Central
| | |-+ Fuck Mike Huckabee and your thinking him being a Christian makes him better. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fuck Mike Huckabee and your thinking him being a Christian makes him better. (Read 42 times)
Fuckabee

Fuck Mike Huckabee and your thinking him being a Christian makes him better.
« on: Today at 08:05:24 PM »
Hello,

Mike Huckabee, will not make a better or worse president simply based on his religious beliefs. Take Bush for example, he is a Christian, and he simply has the lowest approval rate for a president in a long time. He has made some very bad moves, and this does not make it seem like him being a Christian has simply made him an all around better president. You seem to all mostly be Christians, and as Christian nature you all want someone in power that shares your beliefs. Someone said they hope Jesus strikes down Ron Paul. This is out of Christian nature. Jesus and Christianity is all about love, peace, and the exceptence of others. To ask Jesus to strike him down, does not seem like something good to wish upon someone. Also, praying to Jesus Huckabee will win, also seems to be like you want to cheat. being a Christian will NOT make him any better or worse then anyone else.

Ron Paul is not a bad candidate, I don't see why so many share this view. Mike Huckabee claims his religeon will not effect his decision making as a president. But he flat out said this "I want to take this nation back for Christ". Seems he contradicts himself. You all just have your thongs in a knot, and wish for a Christian leader is all. He shares similar views and morals with other people running, so what makes them so bad? He won't make this country for God, it would take a lot to get all the people to share his views. You won't notice any benefit I bet from him being elected also for being a Christian, unless he reduces your taxes for simply being a Christian. To wish someone to be struck down is both wrong, and ignorant. You should be ashamed, and spanked by the FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster) ass fucked also. FSM will prevail, you'll see.

I know I will be banned (oh no not that), but I did not plan to stick around and support your choice for president either. I came to inform you all you are wrong in saying Ron Paul needs to be stuck down, and that Huckabee being a Christian makes him any better then anyone else. So ban me, I don't care. It's the most you can do to me, and it's a pleasure, really.

Regards,

Fuckabee Roll Eyes
Fuckabee

Re: Fuck Mike Huckabee and your thinking him being a Christian makes him better.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:16:15 PM »
Also you wanting to "exterminate" Muslims is wrong also. Wishing people death, exterminations, striking people down. What a way to embrace your Christian beliefs on people to truly understand you. This makes it seem Christianity is about racism, judgmental things, and being out to defeat people. Way to go asshats!

-Fuckabee
Steve4Mike

Praise Jesus

Re: Fuck Mike Huckabee and your thinking him being a Christian makes him better.
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:42:31 PM »
troll alert
admin
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:13:10 PM »
The troll has been banned.
HuckOfTheARK

« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:45:52 PM »
Quote from: admin on Today at 09:13:10 PM
The troll has been banned.

Thank you - I hope he's sent to camp Gitmo for those type of comments.
Mike Huckabee is the Woodrow Wilson of our day
Pages: [1] Print

Now thats some funny shit.:)