PDA

View Full Version : Seroiusly, Ron Paul Could Get On The Daily Show and Colbert Report!

rational thinker
12-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Both shows are coming back to air on January 7th and are returning without their writing staffs, which most likely means more interviewing time. If Ron does well in Iowa (which is on January 3rd), then maybe he will gain more national attention and could explain more of his views on these shows. And the reason why I am specifically aiming for these shows is because they have already had him on about 7 months ago and look like they wouldn't mind having him on again and also because most of these viewers tend to be liberal and don't want a Republican in office. If Ron is given more time to explain his views on these shows, then maybe we can get more liberals to vote for Ronny!

yongrel
12-26-2007, 06:38 PM
fingers crossed

Teenforpaul08
12-26-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah, the best thing right now that can happen in my life is if Ron Paul wins Iowa.

hambone1982
12-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, the best thing right now that can happen in my life is if Ron Paul wins Iowa.

Amen

xCakex
12-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Colbert, Stewart, and the fans are very receptive to RP. I hope this will put him out there to the Comedy Central crowd! And if this doesn't happen you can participate in the http://www.ronpaulmarch.com

slantedview
12-26-2007, 07:33 PM
we should probably start an e-mail drive to both shows and comedy central to get them on. AFAIK, this is how ron got on Jon Stewart the first time around.

shagywashere
12-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Yea the first appearances really helped and ^^woo sacramento ftw

rational thinker
12-28-2007, 01:02 AM
we should probably start an e-mail drive to both shows and comedy central to get them on. AFAIK, this is how ron got on Jon Stewart the first time around.

I agree!