PDA

View Full Version : Will they say we hacked the voting machines?

cchapman84
12-26-2007, 05:53 PM
This is something that's been bugging me for a few days now. With so many electronic voting machines out there now, are the neocons going to claim that RP supporters have "hacked" the voting machines when he starts winning these primaries? They're already saying that we're hacking and spamming online polls, so it's not that far for them to reach to say we're hacking voting machines. Does anyone know if Iowa and New Hampshire have electronic voting yet? What about the other early primaries leading up to Super Tuesday?

If they do have electronic voting, what can we do to try to make sure they don't claim this? Even though they wouldn't be able to prove it (when the list of voters matches up with the number of votes, etc.), it could still derail the campaign and cause a lot of grief.

This is just something that people should be aware of. I'm hoping that most of the early primaries don't have electronic voting, but I'm not sure.

Anyone know? Any ideas?

pickfair
12-26-2007, 05:55 PM
What's really worrying me is that THEY'll hack the machines.

Dutch
12-26-2007, 05:55 PM
are the neocons going to claim that RP supporters have "hacked" the voting machines when he starts winning these primaries?
I hope they do.
And then they can repeat the elections with paper handcounted ballots and RP will win with an even bigger margin!

Dutch :D

PimpBlimp
12-26-2007, 05:56 PM
No I plan on them doing the hacking

Mister Grieves
12-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Will they say we hacked the voting machines?

Some of the idiot bloggers may.

But no, I believe the most common line will be that all of the undecideds that they show in these polls ended up voting for RP. Perhaps in a protest vote.

In reality it's because the polls are nothing but propaganda.

chiplitfam
12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Boy, is that turning it upside down! Here we are worried about genuine corruption, and you have a good point. They will turn it around and say WE corrupted the polls. They can't handle the truth, as Jack Nicholson said.

querty
12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
I can see it now...

"Domestic terrorists hack the election machines"

"President declares state of emergency and postpones the election awaiting a federal investigation"

cchapman84
12-26-2007, 06:08 PM
I think that many of "them" are so delusional that they won't bother doing anything with the voting machines in the primaries (at least in the early ones) because I really do think that most of them believe that they're going to win, and that the Ron Paul supporters are just a fluke, that we're not really going to get out there and vote. After he wins a few, that's when I'll start really worrying if suddenly someone else starts winning them. That's when I'll suspect fraud on their part.

Crickett
12-26-2007, 06:10 PM
I hope they do.
And then they can repeat the elections with paper handcounted ballots and RP will win with an even bigger margin!

Dutch :D

RIIIIGHT..

Anthony T
12-26-2007, 06:10 PM
We don't hack, we spam.

pacelli
12-26-2007, 06:12 PM
No, we will say that they hacked the machines.

shasshas
12-26-2007, 06:35 PM
we should do exit poll paper ballots and store them in locked boxes for counting afterwards.

hawks4ronpaul
12-26-2007, 06:41 PM
See http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=62925

tsetsefly
12-26-2007, 06:49 PM
lgf will say that lol,

freedominnumbers
12-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I bought a special felt pen on Ebay.

It claims to leave a residue on the optical scanner that will make the machine read every subsequent ballot the same as mine.

j/k