PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be on MSNBC Morning Joe 730AM Thursday

Troyhand
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
According to Mediabistro, Ron Paul will be a guest on MSNBC Morning Joe Thursday at 730AM.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msnbc/matthews_on_joe_better_than_imus_73728.asp

Wednesday, Dec 26
Matthews on "Joe": Better Than Imus
MSNBC's Chris Matthews is back in Washington for Hardball, but he began his day in New York, guesting on Morning Joe, sans Scarborough. As Willie Geist and Mika Brzezinski were thanking Chris for his appearance he jumped in and gave a classic Matthews yelp.

This is the greatest show in the morning. This is better than Imus! Haaaa.
Matthews often appeared on Imus in the Morning, but this phone interview may have been the most memorable.

MSNBC's David Shuster who also guested on "Joe" this morning, at one point calling GOP Presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul a "crackpot." What's the Congressman think about that label? He'll be a guest on Morning Joe tomorrow at 7:30amET.

ghemminger
12-26-2007, 05:31 PM
What time pacific? Awesome news

walt
12-26-2007, 05:37 PM
why always cable? what about common folks on cbs, nbc, abc?????

voytechs
12-26-2007, 05:42 PM
MSNBC's David Shuster who also guested on "Joe" this morning, at one point calling GOP Presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul a "crackpot." What's the Congressman think about that label? He'll be a guest on Morning Joe tomorrow at 7:30amET.

Ooo, Ooo.........I know the answer to this one.....(raising my hand and jumping up and down in my seat!!!)

Richie
12-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Morning Joe, The Situation Room, and Tucker all in the same day. Do I smell a major announcement? What else could be going on here?

phixion
12-26-2007, 06:26 PM
It had better be a good plan to launch him in to the primary's with some big announcement.

I really am expecting something big from the campaign - a rabbit out of the hat that literally explodes Ron Paul in to the mainstream.

Delusional or not, I have faith.

Pete

Teenforpaul08
12-26-2007, 06:40 PM
I bet that all they're gonna talk about is the "earmarks" and totally distorted "lincoln" bullshit. Like Dr. Paul said, we will have to prove ourselves in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Paulite
12-26-2007, 06:44 PM
yea people here are so gullible. its all about the earmarks

0zzy
12-26-2007, 06:45 PM
David Shuster said Ron Paul was cool, now he hates him cause he has a different position on the Civil War. Wow. From "Gold Medal" to "Crackpot"

jrich4rpaul
12-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Morning Joe again already? They must have seen how much we appeciated their last interview over Fox's and CNN's.

BeFranklin
12-26-2007, 06:53 PM
It had better be a good plan to launch him in to the primary's with some big announcement.

I really am expecting something big from the campaign - a rabbit out of the hat that literally explodes Ron Paul in to the mainstream.

Delusional or not, I have faith.

Pete

Announcement of running mate?

Flirple
12-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Why do you think there will be a big announcement? It's very common to go on several of these small time cable news shows in one day. Especially since his post Meet the Press media attention was interrupted by Christmas so it makes perfect sense that he will do an standard round of media interviews tomorrow to talk about the post Meet the Press hype. No reason to expect a big announcement or anything out of the ordinary.