PDA

View Full Version : message from Allen Keyes

Montana Patriot
12-26-2007, 04:26 PM
I just received this email

..:: Right vs Left ::..

Dear Right vs Left Supporter,

Please find below an important message from Alan Keyes for President 2008.

Thank you,
Right vs Left

Dear Friend and Fellow American:

First, let me wish you a very Blessed Christmastide, and a Happy New Year.

Intruding on this Holy Season is urgent and vital national business -- citizenship business -- about which I must speak to you. For the sake of our beloved America, I am running for President of the United States, and I need your prayerful counsel and committed help.

This week, the USA Today/Gallup Poll showed me EVEN with Ron Paul and AHEAD of long-running conservatives Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo, even though I have only been actively in the race a few weeks.

If you know me and share my rock solid defense of true moral and fiscal conservatism, please SELECT HERE NOW to support my campaign.

To learn more about me and my campaign for America€™s revival, and read about my uncompromising stands on key issues like halting the illegal border invasion, protecting innocent life from conception to natural death, defending traditional marriage and the family, asserting the priority of U.S. national security, sovereignty and prosperity, and above all putting our Creator God back in America€™s public square, SELECT HERE to contribute.

You see, I have decided to enter the presidential fray as THE conservative candidate who can awaken America to the crises we face and the hope we have to victoriously meet those crises. I publicly pledge to lead our people in an American revival, supporting and defending the Declaration of Independence and Constitution of the United States -- the repositories of our God-given rights and liberty.

In these troubled times, America must elect a person of faith and unvarnished truth, who above all will honor God, and by so doing €œHonor the Oath€ of public office and lead America onto a better path!

SELECT HERE NOW to support my campaign.

To learn more about me and my campaign for America€™s revival, and read about my uncompromising stands on key issues SELECT HERE.

I cannot prevail without YOUR active pledge of support, in a €œpeople-power€ effort to bypass the mediocrity and leftism being foisted on us by the party bosses and the mainstream media. We MUST revive our nation and do all possible to prevent another America-debasing Clinton administration, or Carter-era malaise, or worse -- and so I€™m asking for YOUR prayers, YOUR best possible financial contribution, YOUR committed pledge to VOTE, AND YOUR best effort to sign up at least FIVE MORE voters, as well.

Like many Republican voters, I have tried to patiently wait and watch, hoping and praying that a true champion of the Party of Lincoln and Reagan would emerge. You, like I, have seen what has happened instead. These counterfeit €œfront-running€ candidates, who will say anything to dupe the public into voting for them, and are not fit to lead this nation in these trying times, have been pushed relentlessly forward by the country€™s €œelites€ as our only possible choices, while qualified, decent and capable men are discouraged from running and driven from the field, ignored and ridiculed.

I need your financial support TODAY -- even with our late start, our campaign for America€™s revival could still qualify for federal matching funds, but ONLY if you will join our citizen effort and give as generously toward the fully matchable $250 individual donation NOW as you possibly can!

I cannot, I will not sit idly by and listen to the lies, while America dies. Nor should you. If you love your nation, please heed this call! American patriot conservatives CAN save America, if only we will act together. Please SELECT HERE and learn what you can do TODAY.

Keeping Faith,

Alan Keyes

Paid for and authorized by Alan Keyes for President 2008
www.AlanKeyes2008.us www.AlanKeyes.com

Would you like to send this email to a friend?

ROFLMA "even with Ron Paul"

Mark Rushmore
12-26-2007, 04:29 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Alan_Keyes.jpg/240px-Alan_Keyes.jpg

yongrel
12-26-2007, 04:30 PM
http://www.waynebesen.com/uploaded_images/keyes-775969.jpg

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 04:31 PM
The guy is a joke...

RonPaulVolunteer
12-26-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.waynebesen.com/uploaded_images/keyes-775969.jpg

Yo better believe I have balls....

mconder
12-26-2007, 04:33 PM
After watching his debate performance, I find Keyes somewhat unstable.

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Methinks that Alan Keyes has outsourced his fundraising e-mail writing to Nigerian scammers; I love the unnecessary use of big / unusual words and phrases that are completely out of place within the context of the e-mail, including "Christmastide," "citizenship business," and "prayerful counsel."

yongrel
12-26-2007, 04:36 PM
http://alankeyes.ytmnd.com/

theseus51
12-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Methinks that Alan Keyes has outsourced his fundraising e-mail writing to Nigerian scammers; I love the unnecessary use of big / unusual words and phrases that are completely out of place within the context of the e-mail, including "Christmastide," "citizenship business," and "prayerful counsel."

LOL

Oliver
12-26-2007, 04:53 PM
He reminds me to Actor Eddie Griffin (The New Guy).
Don't ask me why.

http://250kb.de/u/071226/j/a076f766.jpg

NewEnd
12-26-2007, 04:55 PM

LoL

good one, I saw that vocabulary too, and some of it had me asking if it was even a cromulent word.

dircha
12-26-2007, 05:04 PM
When religious radicals interview one another, America loses (though not before hilarity ensues):

http://www.theamericanview.com/dictator/media/942/keyes.mp3?PHPSESSID=36068757d07ce6f84a79373847fd9b a4 (mp3 of The American View interview with Keyes by John Lofton)

S3eker
12-26-2007, 05:05 PM
People... In this United States, every citizen is allowed under the Constitution to run for President as long as they meet certain requirements. Obviously Mr. Keyes does meet these requirements so I support him in running because I believe in Ron Paul's message, and believe in the Constitution and Liberty. To attack a man for running just because you found him wierd or different is wrong and does not fall in line with what Ron Paul's message is.

yongrel
12-26-2007, 05:06 PM
People... In this United States, every citizen is allowed under the Constitution to run for President as long as they meet certain requirements. Obviously Mr. Keyes does meet these requirements so I support him in running because I believe in Ron Paul's message, and believe in the Constitution and Liberty. To attack a man for running just because you found him wierd or different is wrong and does not fall in line with what Ron Paul's message is.

I have every right to point at something silly and say, "That's silly." And Alan Keyes is indeed silly.

S3eker
12-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I have every right to point at something silly and say, "That's silly." And Alan Keyes is indeed silly.

You are correct and you do understand now how silly Ron Paul seems.

ladyliberty
12-26-2007, 05:10 PM
He pays himself $100,000 per year out of his campaign contributions - he is just another televangelist like Jimmy Swaggert or Cerfalo Dollar

http://www.realchange.org/keyes.htm

ghemminger
12-26-2007, 05:26 PM
This guy was very big with the hardcore catholics and christians - he's kinda making a living running for president - Pretty cool guy that speaks his mind - although a lot over the top...I encourage you guys not to hate on other candidates - cuz eventually we will assimilate their support - or not....