PDA

View Full Version : Nh: The Gallup "likely Voter Model" Arrives

Bradley in DC
12-26-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.pollster.com/blogs/nh_the_gallup_likely_voter_mod.php

FreedomLover
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks Bradley.

1A. Generally speaking, how much interest would you say you have in politics -- a great deal, a fair amount, or only a little?

1B. How often would you say you vote -- always, nearly always, part of the time, or seldom?

1C. Do you happen to know where people who live in your neighborhood go to vote? (Yes or no)

1D. Have you ever voted in the polling place or ward where you now live? (Yes or no)

1E. How much thought have you given to the coming primary election for president 8211 a great deal, a moderate amount, not much, or none at all?

D8. Next, I'd like you to rate your chances of voting in the primary election for president on a scale of ten to one. If '10' represents a person who definitely will vote and '1' represents a person who definitely will not vote, where on this scale of ten to one would you place yourself? (7-10 or 1-6)

D9. Thinking back to the election in November of 2006 when John Lynch ran against Jim Coburn for governor of New Hampshire did things come up that kept you from voting, or did you happen to vote in that election? (Yes or no)

D10. Please tell me whether you, yourself, ever voted in each of the following kinds of elections. How about...

A. A Republican or Democratic primary for president
B. A Republican or Democratic primary for U.S. Senator or Congressman
C. A Republican or Democratic primary for Governor
(A yes on any earns a point).

It says it gives extra points for younger people who didn't have a chance to vote before, but I'm guessing they still work with the assumption that the younger you are, the less likely you are to vote (which has been true)

Bradley in DC
12-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks Bradley.

I try. :)