PDA

View Full Version : I Saw A Ron Paul Sign!!!

RonPaul4President
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
My wife and I were on our way to the grocery store. There was an accident so traffic was backed up on the highway. While slowly creeping along bumper to bumper my wife noticed a Ron Paul Revolution sign on the overpass. It made me smile from ear to ear. It's nice to see others in Las Vegas that support Ron Paul.

Thank you to whoever it was that put it there!

allyinoh
07-10-2007, 07:35 PM
I was at Bob Evan's the other day on my lunch break from work and I was waiting for my carry-out when I saw a guy walk out. I have a bumper sticker on my car so I was waiting to see if he would notice it or even look at it, and he did. He stopped, cocked his head to the side to read it and then got in his car. I thought awesome, maybe this guy will check him out, who knows!

My husband also saw a car with a RP bumper sticker on it a few days ago.

I think this is one of the BEST ways to get people to see his name. Think of how many cars you see everyday and how many people see your car!

dspectre
07-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I got a bumper sticker as well.

I got my friends bumper stickers as too.

I think the more presence of RP we have out there, the more it is going to help.

angelatc
07-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Somebody at a Meetup I attended suggested using the yard signs as sunshades in your windsheild when you're parked. I thought that was a good idea.

RonPaul4President
07-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Cool. I have a sunshade and I use it often. I'll try to come up with some way to get text on it.

torchbearer
07-10-2007, 09:30 PM
I need a bumper sticker! Anyone have an extra one they can mail me? I'm a pauper right now. business is real slow.

braeden0613
07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
I remember partying in the streets after the Spurs won the championship and seeing two guys holding ron paul signs in downtown San Antonio...made the night even better!

libertarian4321
07-12-2007, 05:17 AM
Those guys holding up signs after the Spurs game were people from the San Antonio Ron Paul meetup.com organization- several of them were at the Spurs rally (that was before I joined the SA meetup, but they have pictures on the web site).

I wear a Ron Paul Tshirt everywhere I go now, and occasionally get the "who is Ron Paul" question (got it today from the checkout ladies at HEB and PetSmart).

libertarian4321
07-12-2007, 05:17 AM
I need a bumper sticker! Anyone have an extra one they can mail me? I'm a pauper right now. business is real slow.

I called 1-800-RON PAUL and got a couple of free ones.