PDA

View Full Version : Fred has made a decision

SWATH
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I just heard on another forum that Fred said on the Sean Hannity show he has made a decision about running . He has not stated what the decision is yet, but I think everyone here knows. He said he will announce it very soon.

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Good lord. Does he think the world is all aflutter in anticipation or what? Are you running or not Fred? :rolleyes:

rg123
07-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Fred needs more time to rehearse his scripts

BillyBeer
07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Next thing you know Fred will give us info on the texture and color of his stool samples

Electrostatic
07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Wow... Took that long for the CFR to finish vetting him?
Onward to the acting, Freddie Boy.

Spirit of '76
07-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Fred sucks.

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Fred sucks.

Let the foot in mouth race begin !!!!!!!!!!!

Electrostatic
07-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Fred likes to think of himself as a "Law and Order Candidate" because he plays one on TV.... Dr. Paul is the intelligent candidate because he, well, IS one.

Jared
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
So help us God if Fred wins the nomination. He's a bloodthirsty hawk.

rockfree33
07-10-2007, 07:20 PM
If Fred wins the nomination, the Republicans might as well hand the Democrats the Presidency.

Spirit of '76
07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
If Fred wins the nomination, the Republicans might as well hand the Democrats the Presidency.

I certainly won't vote for him.

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:25 PM
So help us God if Fred wins the nomination. He's a bloodthirsty hawk.

If he wins the Republican nomination we wont have to worry about him being president because whoever wins the Democratic nomination will wipe the floor with him. Only because 70% of americans or more know hes just another lobbyist bush bot. I cant say im looking forward to the person that beats him though either.

Ron has to win !!!!!!!!!

joshdvm
07-10-2007, 07:26 PM
I just heard on another forum that Fred said on the Sean Hannity show he has made a decision about running . He has not stated what the decision is yet, but I think everyone here knows. He said he will announce it very soon.

Well I just heard on ANOTHER forum, about what he said on THAT forum that said that Fred said to Hannity that he made a decision about whether he should make a decision about running, and he's still deciding when he will announce that decision, but he said he will announce the decision to decide if he should make the decision to make the decision whether he should run very soon. :)

BillyBeer
07-10-2007, 07:27 PM
If he wins the Republican nomination we wont have to worry about him being president because whoever wins the Democratic nomination will wipe the floor with him. Only because 70% of americans or more know hes just another lobbyist bush bot. I cant say im looking forward to the person that beats him though either.

Ron has to win !!!!!!!!!

Hillary will win :eek:

jd603
07-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I think that's the plan, sadly.

mport1
07-10-2007, 07:29 PM
I really hope he runs. We need to split up the Republican vote as much as possible so Paul can take the majority.

Oddball
Well I just heard on ANOTHER forum, about what he said on THAT forum that said that Fred said to Hannity that he made a decision about whether he should make a decision about running, and he's still deciding when he will announce that decision, but he said he will announce the decision to decide if he should make the decision to make the decision whether he should run very soon. :)Boy, that Hannity sure gets all the hard-hitting scoops, don't he?? :rolleyes:

quickmike
Well I just heard on ANOTHER forum, about what he said on THAT forum that said that Fred said to Hannity that he made a decision about whether he should make a decision about running, and he's still deciding when he will announce that decision, but he said he will announce the decision to decide if he should make the decision to make the decision whether he should run very soon. :)

In other words, the neo-cons are seeing Ron Paul getting mentioned in the news alot lately and they are just trying to overshadow that news with their "Sam the Eagle Thompson" news.

tricky bastards.

shrugged0106
07-10-2007, 07:30 PM
In other words, the neo-cons are seeing Ron Paul getting mentioned in the news alot lately and they are just trying to overshadow that news with their "Sam the Eagle Thompson" news.

tricky bastards.

lmao, I hope you mean the sam from the muppets, cuz thats plain ol funny

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:32 PM
lmao, I hope you mean the sam from the muppets, cuz thats plain ol funny

Yep, thats the one. The eagle on the muppets. It was Sam wasnt it?

RonPaul2012grassroots
07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Give him to us!

http://www.uclick.com/feature/07/07/08/wpopu070708.gif

Oddball
07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I dunno....He looks an awful lot like Frankenberry, too! :)
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2083/vasylogoal7.gif

ThePieSwindler
07-10-2007, 07:51 PM
What does fred stand for, exactly?

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:51 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:0aprgxTbLZyAbM:http://members.aol.com/pseisen/countchocula/chocface.gif

Hey look !!!! Theres Rudy !!!!!

RonPaul2012grassroots
07-10-2007, 07:58 PM

In a single word: globalism

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:59 PM

He stands for saying stuff like "that dog dont hunt"........... and other amazing things like "we gotta get stuff done"............. you know, things that really make you think.

richard1984
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM
And whatever else he is paid to stand for.

walt
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM
The amount of time it took to do this SHOULD BE A CAMPAIGN ISSUE

AZ Libertarian
07-10-2007, 08:05 PM
FRED stands for:
Flabby
Republicans
Emoting
Dismally

(thumbs up to RonPaul_Stickers for the cartoon! LMFAO!!!)

Roxi
07-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Well I just heard on ANOTHER forum, about what he said on THAT forum that said that Fred said to Hannity that he made a decision about whether he should make a decision about running, and he's still deciding when he will announce that decision, but he said he will announce the decision to decide if he should make the decision to make the decision whether he should run very soon.

say that 5 times fast :)

Oddball
07-10-2007, 08:07 PM
He stands for saying stuff like "that dog dont hunt"........... and other amazing things like "we gotta get stuff done"............. you know, things that really make you think.Me thinks there's a polecat in the hen house!! :D

RonPaul2012grassroots
07-10-2007, 08:07 PM
The amount of time it took to do this SHOULD BE A CAMPAIGN ISSUE

That's an excellent point.

If Bush is The Decider, then what's the antithesis of that?

"If there's one thing CFRed is not then it's being decisive. It took him months to decide if he was going to run for president."

The truth is, Freddy loathes and despises campaigning, you know, answering questions and such.

I bet we don't see him hitting the trail in Ol' Red (the old Chevy pickup he posed in and would drive a few blocks to and from any campaign event).

atilla
07-10-2007, 08:08 PM

Foreign Relations Enhanced Disaster

ThePieSwindler
07-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Well heres his voting record at OnTheIssues.org

http://ontheissues.org/Fred_Thompson.htm

It actually seems like he has some decent positions. The big turnoff is being a CFR member, and continuing military intervention. On "lesser" issues such as abortion, gun control, health care, he has a DECENT track record (nowhere as good as Paul's). Basically, i want to convince my neocon dad that he is NOT the person to vote for, and that Ron Paul is the true conservative in the race and the only one worth voting for. If all else fails, ill just tell him that the republicans have no chance with a pro-war candidate.

kalami
07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
make another thread when he scratches his ass

fedup100
07-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Nixon and Haldeman said he was dumb as a rock.....I guess it would be an improvement over the decider.

Starks
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Fred stands for CANCER!

thomaspaine23
07-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Nixon and Haldeman said he was dumb as a rock.....I guess it would be an improvement over the decider.

Now you are making rocks all over the world feel bad....

Wyurm
07-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Fred stands for CANCER!

Well, obviously we won't support him, but from what I've seen, hes got alot of very hard-core supporters on fredthompsonforum.com. I'm very worried that they could be a force to be reckoned with.

angelatc
07-10-2007, 08:48 PM
This shouldn;t be in Ron Paul News.

Spirit of '76
07-10-2007, 09:00 PM
He stands for saying stuff like "that dog dont hunt".....

Hey, buddy! You got a problem with people who say that? :mad:

:D

CurtisLow
07-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Dead head Fred page:

http://presidentialcandidates.wetpaint.com/?sitestat=grnButton

I made the page, AlexAmore did all the Writing.

quickmike
07-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey, buddy! You got a problem with people who say that? :mad:

:D

No sir,

Just Fred Thompson:D

quickmike
07-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I saw this in the fred thompson forum. Its an example of a phone call trying to get votes for fred:D

RING RING!!!
potential FT voter: Hello!
Me: Hello! Do you know that your live is in danger?
potential FT voter: ummm, what?
Me: I said! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LIVE IS IN DANGER?
potential FT voter: umm...no...who's this?
Me: This is Sean, I am calling from the Fred Thompson grassroots campiagn!
potential FT voter: OK
Me: Do you relize that if you don't vote for Thompson the terrorists will row across the oceon and might harm you?
potential FT voter: ummm...ok..
Me: Will you be supporting Fred Thompson?
potential FT voter: I'm not sure, I kinda like Rudy.
Me: Rudy is a fine guy, but Fred is the lesser of two evils, wouldn't you agree
potential FT voter: What are you talking about?
Me: Lady! Are you willing to vote for Fred Thompson or not?
potential FT voter: I'm not sure.
Me: Only un-american scum do will not vote for Thompson, are you un american?
potential FT voter: No
Me: Are you a triator?
potential FT voter: umm..no
Me: Then you are willing to vote for Thompson, is that correct?
potential FT voter: I guess so.
Me: That's great! I'm glad we have your support. Welcome aboard!
potential FT voter: We'll OK then, I need to go now.
ME: OK, just don't forget to vote for Thompson, and remember we have your name and number, and if you don't vote for him you may end up in GITMO!
potential FT voter: ummm. ok, I'll vote for him.

Dary
07-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Dead head Fred page:

http://presidentialcandidates.wetpaint.com/?sitestat=grnButton

I made the page, AlexAmore did all the Writing.

I see the vid at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdxLYuvvbgs
no longer exists.

It says - This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

torchbearer
07-10-2007, 11:21 PM
I see the vid at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdxLYuvvbgs
no longer exists.

It says - This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

How did it violate the terms? Speaking unspoken truths?

IRO-bot
07-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Speaking of Fred Thompson. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

www.fredthompsonforum.com

What is up with that place?

ThePieSwindler
07-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Holy crap who decided to invade those forums? lol

IRO-bot
07-11-2007, 11:14 AM
I love the Karl Rove, and Ann Coultier people. And the fox news chick. Those people are hillarious.

Slugg
07-11-2007, 11:15 AM
I dunno who invaded the forums, but it sure is funny to read....I'm gunna have to check in on that one from time to time....

That's just too much...

FreedomLover
07-11-2007, 12:33 PM

Fred is decisively indecisive. :cool:

remaxjon
07-11-2007, 01:12 PM

I heard the interview and all Fred said was that it would be in a month or two. This was last week so no one knows for sure.

V-rod
07-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Fred is basing his decision to run from the results from his next MRI scan!

quickmike
07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Fred is basing his decision to run from the results from his next MRI scan!

wouldnt doubt it.

Arkris
07-11-2007, 09:08 PM
I always thought that I was indecisive, but, thank you Fred Thompson for showing me what indecisive truly is! Lazy is a soft way of describing him. I'm hoping that this guy enters and splits the vote further between Rudy McRomney.

Every day, I check for news on the Ron Paul campaign and I'm always delighted at how busy and successful his campaign is going. It's kind of difficult to keep up. I can't imagine how bored the Fred Thompson observers are, it must be like watching paint dry. "Did Fred decide to run today?... no... guess I'll check back next week..."

Electrostatic
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
It's another Old Media Hack..... Don't declare until the debates are over, then tout your spotless record.

MozoVote
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Fred will NOT run if it takes another two months to decide. For comparison's sake, Wesley Clark announced his candidacy (the last Democratic entrant in the 2004 election) on Sept 13th. That was a little on the late side, and he couldn't quite match the organization of the others.

This year has an even more advanced calendar than 2004 did. There may be a brief media lull the week after the Iowa straw poll, making an entry spot possible, but after that I don't see anyone else entering the race.

Silverback
07-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Fred will NOT run if it takes another two months to decide. For comparison's sake, Wesley Clark announced his candidacy (the last Democratic entrant in the 2004 election) on Sept 13th. That was a little on the late side, and he couldn't quite match the organization of the others.

This year has an even more advanced calendar than 2004 did. There may be a brief media lull the week after the Iowa straw poll, making an entry spot possible, but after that I don't see anyone else entering the race.

Clark didn't spend Jan-Sept organizing, campaigning and fundraising undeclared.

Fred's been in this for a long time, the only way he stays out is if something campaign-ending comes out before he announces.

The late announcement is a tactic, he's keeping control of his message, letting the voters form an opinion of him on his own terms, based on his friendly interviews ond blogs and so on.

As a non-candidate he can get away with refusing to answer questions he doesn't like.

Wyurm
07-11-2007, 09:25 PM
At this rate, he'll be announcing his candidacy a day after the last primary. Sounds like a procrastinator.

richard1984
07-11-2007, 09:29 PM
This Fred Thompson BS is just something to take away from the real news (like Ron Paul). Maybe Fred Thompson and Paris Hilton should get married.