PDA

View Full Version : **Searching for Floridians, especially those from Jacksonville**

Mckarnin
12-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi,

Katharine from the Ron Paul Blimp here. I will be looking for Floridians, in particular Meetup or RonPaul coordinators for the next couple of weeks. Right now I need to get in touch with as many Ron Paul supporters as I can in the Jacksonville, FL area. The blimp will be in Jacksonville tommorow night 12/27 and all day Friday 12/28. We are also trying to plan a rally on the 28th.

Please reply to this thread or email me at: LymanAssist@gmail.com

walt
12-26-2007, 04:26 PM
wow, the extensive press strategy is overwhelming me. :rolleyes:

Not flying over the bowls on Jan 1 is unaccepatable. It was one of the main selling points of the blimp way back when.

Politeia
12-26-2007, 04:36 PM
The schedule on the Blimp blog says it will travel from Jacksonville to Orlando on the 29th. Will it fly over the Daytona Beach area on the way (slightly off a straight-line route, but a lot of exposure)? My sister lives there; thought I'd tell her to watch out if there's a chance of seeing it.

Jimmy
12-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Soooo where is the blimp now? Someone said its suposed to be in Savannah for the night and leaves in the morning to Jacksonvillie? Does anyone know were its at exactly? I would like to ride down to Savannah and see it....anyone got any info at all??

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-26-2007, 05:23 PM
nt