PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul clarifies his position on 9/11 truth

Original_Intent
07-10-2007, 06:50 PM
There are three articles and a poll on Ron Paul on WorldNetDaily today and one of the interviews is very lengthy and in depth.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56526

WND: You suggest the nation would be better if it were left to the Democrats to investigate 9/11. Do you believe the Bush administration has anything or something to hide with regard to the terrorist attacks?

Ron Paul: No. I don't think so much to hide about ulterior motives as much as, I think it's very natural for any government to resist investigations because they want to hide ineptness, you know, there's always mistakes. Bureaucracies are always inept. And I think that nobody wants to be investigated because it makes one look bad. Obviously if you have something as tragic as 9/11, somebody slipped up somewhere, and I think that's the main problem with these investigations. Even though I've given some token support to the idea that we ought to really look into it and find the real truth, frankly another government investigation is not likely to reveal a whole lot of difference because government is sort of protective of itself, sometimes even party to party they do that.

That seems to be a pretty clear statement of position. No more trying to put words into his mouth.

other articles:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56525
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56581

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks. It's consistent with everything else he's ever said.

RPR-omaha
07-10-2007, 06:58 PM
I wonder how long it will take this thread to degenerate into shouting match?

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey! Doesn't his topic belong in the Hot Topic section? LOL

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:00 PM

AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !!!!!!!!!!!

lets see............. about 16 seconds:)

jk folks

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !!!!!!!!!!!

lets see............. about 16 seconds:)

What's the keystroke for smacking someone upside the head?! ;)

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 07:02 PM
There are three articles and a poll on Ron Paul on WorldNetDaily today and one of the interviews is very lengthy and in depth.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56526

WND: You suggest the nation would be better if it were left to the Democrats to investigate 9/11. Do you believe the Bush administration has anything or something to hide with regard to the terrorist attacks?

Ron Paul: No. I don't think so much to hide about ulterior motives as much as, I think it's very natural for any government to resist investigations because they want to hide ineptness, you know, there's always mistakes. Bureaucracies are always inept. And I think that nobody wants to be investigated because it makes one look bad. Obviously if you have something as tragic as 9/11, somebody slipped up somewhere, and I think that's the main problem with these investigations. Even though I've given some token support to the idea that we ought to really look into it and find the real truth, frankly another government investigation is not likely to reveal a whole lot of difference because government is sort of protective of itself, sometimes even party to party they do that.

That seems to be a pretty clear statement of position. No more trying to put words into his mouth.

other articles:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56525
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56581

Maybe I've missed it but I haven't seen anyone put words in RP's mouth nor say he thinks the Gov did it (though it's true ;) )

quickmike
07-10-2007, 07:04 PM
What's the keystroke for smacking someone upside the head?! ;)

I know but im not telling;)

lynnf
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM

There's no reason to shout about it. He didn't rule out an investigation, nor did
he support one. He only made a simple comment. He may have even indirectly suggested that any investigation should not be made by the government - why should we trust the government to do it right the second time?

lynn

d991
07-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Thanks for posting that! I am sick and tired of hearing people who say that Ron Paul thinks 9/11 was an inside job (though not as sick of hearing people who believe 9/11 was an inside job period.)

Although hopefully this doesn't deter some of the 'truthers' from voting for Ron Paul. He still needs your votes, he just doesn't need you to put him and 9/11 as an inside job in the same sentence. People can believe what they want, but now the record is clear lets separate Ron Paul from inside job conspiracy theories.

DjLoTi
07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey! Doesn't his topic belong in the Hot Topic section? LOL

Nah, this is real Ron Paul 'news'. :)

AZ Libertarian
07-10-2007, 07:56 PM
(I really like the 'ignore' function on the CP) LOL

DeadheadForPaul
07-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm glad that Paul has put this to rest

I saw a picture of a RP meetup group and one of the guys was wearing a "9/11 was an inside job" shirt and it really got me angry. Don't associate Paul with the 9/11 Truth movement. That's like wearing a "Bomb Iran" shirt while holding a Paul sign

EastWindRain
07-10-2007, 09:06 PM
I can't believe there is so many of this site who want to bash "9/11 Truthers". 9/11 was an inside job. How the hell did World Trade Center 7 fall? Anyone who believes the official story is very naive. It appears there is people at this site who love to see the Ron Paul campaign divided and conquered. The message basically is "All you people who believe 9/11 was an inside job get lost. Ron Paul doesn't need your support." 9/11 is potentially the biggest story to bring down the corrupt system. If the system isn't brought down, the evil will persist. Why do so many of you continue to believe a lie? Why are you opposed to a real investigation? Why do you not desire 9/11 Truthers support? It appears to me that you don't want to see Ron Paul elected and you are dividing his supporters any way you can. Those who believe the official story need to watch this video.

World Trade Center 7: The Smoking Gun
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5864an4_w6Q About 8 minutes
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2Be8RtvO4 About 8 minutes

nullvalu
07-10-2007, 09:26 PM
RP has stated his position very clearly. His nomination and election are more important right now than this bickering. Once he's in office maybe he can open a new investigation and set the records straight.

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 09:35 PM
I can't believe there is so many of this site who want to bash "9/11 Truthers". 9/11 was an inside job.

Everyone pushing 9/11 "Truth" needs to understand that Dr. Paul and his candidacy clearly believe Muslim fanatics flew planes into the buildings, in part, because of blowback from our foreign policy in the Middle East. That is what that part of the campaign is about. If you feel differently and want to support the good doctor, you are most welcome here (many don't support ALL of his goals and programs). But, pushing agendas that are contrary to his campaign do NOT have a place under his banner, no. That said, all of us here want a much more limited, open and accountable government. If that works for you, well, yeah!

EastWindRain
07-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Those who think there is no need for an investigation, and George Bush and company are not guilty of anything regarding the events of 9/11, will have no problem letting the guilty go free, so that they can attack again. Except next time it will probably be a nuclear bomb or some sort of biological attack. Which will be blamed on the Bush administrations enemies. Innocent people will become the scape goats and America and the world will lose its freedoms in the name of fighting terrorism, that evil elements inside America's own government perpetrated on themselves to scare the population into submission. Wake up before it's too late. All the Executive Orders are in place to make America a complete police state, just like they did to Russia with Communism when they killed the Russian royal family. And 70 Million Christian Russians were murdered in death camps called the Gulags. Grab a brain! If they can take down one Super Power, (Russia) they can easily bring down the other (the USA).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1VIhdpl4c Duration about 5 minutes made by Aravoth. (The same guy who made the great Ron Paul videos located in my signature.)

rpf2008
07-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Ron Paul is also for continued investigation for 9/11.

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Those who think there is no need for an investigation, and George Bush and company are not guilty of anything regarding the events of 9/11, will have no problem letting the guilty go free, so that they can attack again. . . Grab a brain!

We're here on this forum to support Dr. Paul's agenda, not supplant it. Either get on board or grab another candidate.

Original_Intent
07-10-2007, 09:47 PM
I can't believe there is so many of this site who want to bash "9/11 Truthers". 9/11 was an inside job. How the hell did World Trade Center 7 fall? Anyone who believes the official story is very naive. It appears there is people at this site who love to see the Ron Paul campaign divided and conquered. The message basically is "All you people who believe 9/11 was an inside job get lost. Ron Paul doesn't need your support." 9/11 is potentially the biggest story to bring down the corrupt system. If the system isn't brought down, the evil will persist. Why do so many of you continue to believe a lie? Why are you opposed to a real investigation? Why do you not desire 9/11 Truthers support? It appears to me that you don't want to see Ron Paul elected and you are dividing his supporters any way you can. Those who believe the official story need to watch this video.

World Trade Center 7: The Smoking Gun
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5864an4_w6Q About 8 minutes
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2Be8RtvO4 About 8 minutes

I am not a 9/11 basher, in fact I have recently converted to the truther camp, see my post under "Hot Topics".

And I certainly welcome all fellow truthers who are here to do what they can to get RP elected.

Now if you have some "truther" friends who are not RP supporters, pointing out that RP is skeptical of government investigations is FINE.

What is not fine,a nd what I have seen done, is people saying Ron Paul supports a new investigation of 9/11 to get to the "truth", or any indication that Ron Paul believe it was an inside job (and I have seen both) is not only false but is destructive to his campaign.

And honestly, wearing T-shirts to a Ron Paul rally or other function that say things like "9/11 was an inside job" associates Ron Paul to that cause. This is not me dictating to people what they can wear, that would be assinine. What I am doing is stating my opinion, and I think it should be pretty clear to anyone, that doing that is damaging to his campaign.

It's not that the support is not appreciated and we welcome you as brothers-in-arms in this fight for liberty. But it is extremely unfair to Ron Paul and his other supporters, in my opinion, to try to use his candidacy as a platform to spread the 9/11 truth message. Which was why I posted the OP in the first place. :)

Oregon 4 RP
07-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Everyone pushing 9/11 "Truth" needs to understand that Dr. Paul and his candidacy clearly believe Muslim fanatics flew planes into the buildings, in part, because of blowback from our foreign policy in the Middle East. That is what that part of the campaign is about. If you feel differently and want to support the good doctor, you are most welcome here (many don't support ALL of his goals and programs). But, pushing agendas that are contrary to his campaign do NOT have a place under his banner, no. That said, all of us here want a much more limited, open and accountable government. If that works for you, well, yeah!

And, most importantly at this point, the vast majority of Americans - people who we want to vote for Ron Paul - believe this. I don't see how pushing the idea that 9/11 was an "inside" job in any way advances the goal of electing Ron Paul.
IF....IF....I wanted to do harm to the campaign I would definitely associate Ron Paul's name with "9/11 inside job"..Think about it.

In time the truth about 9/11 will come out. But, right now, we need to focus on the task at hand and not do anything that might be disruptive. I like Dr. Paul's statement on this. Let's go with that!

DeadheadForPaul
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
The 9/11 Truthers need to ask themselves if associating the 9/11 Truth movement with Ron Paul's campaign is going to hurt or help his campaign

First of all, Ron Paul does not believe that the government took down the towers, so do not act like he does. He has talked extensively about how Muslim extremists brought it down, and he has focused on the "blowback" from our flawed foreign policy

Second, it is perfectly fine for you to be a member of the 9/11 Truth movement and support Paul. However, you should not associate such views with Ron Paul because they are not his and you will turn off more potential voters than you will turn on. Remember...we do need over 50% of the vote to win in the general election and we need to convert a whole lot of Repubs for the primaries. The best way to help Paul AND the 9/11 Truth Movement is to make sure that Ron Paul is elected because you know that he will investigate how we can prevent another 9/11

mconder
07-10-2007, 10:01 PM
I can't believe there is so many of this site who want to bash "9/11 Truthers". 9/11 was an inside job.

Association with 9/11 Truth can only have negative consequences for the Ron Paul campaign. I don't understand why the rabid truthers can't just let it go until after the nomination. We all want the same thing here. The change Ron will bring is REAL. The 9/11 Truth movement does not have the necessary traction to change the world, the Ron Paul movement does. Honestly, it seems as though truthers don't really care about Ron Paul. They are single minded. Sad.

EastWindRain
07-10-2007, 10:02 PM
There recently was a successful "9/11 Truth Conference" in Vancouver. And one of the major speakers basically argued with the informed audience that Ron Paul was not the guy to vote for. The audience, about 500 people, gave a very positive excited emotional outburst when the speaker brought up Ron Paul's name. The speaker went on to say that supporting Ron Paul was foolish because he didn't support a new independent investigation. The audience became torn on the subject. Well it looks like the speaker was correct. You have no idea how deflating this is going to be . The 9/11 Truth Movement is the biggest movement to date. (Except for the new Ron Paul movement which has been fueled in part by the 9/11 Truth movement.) I don't think it is wise to oppose "9/11 Truth". All Ron Paul would have to say to please 9/11 Truthers is that he supports a new independent investigation which will look into what caused building number 7 to collapse, since the "9/11 Commission Report" didn't even mention the building, as if it wasn't worthy of comment. They simply ignored it, for they have no plausible answers to brainwash the public with. If Ron Paul could do this, he would gain the absolute full support of countless 9/11 Truthers around the world.

Conference Promo Video below. Duration 2 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BkJ77nuig

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 10:03 PM
(though not as sick of hearing people who believe 9/11 was an inside job period.)

It is not possible for you to be near as sick as I am of people like you who have no clue what is really at stake here. Until you find out, you are just swatting at flies. People like you are part of the problem, not part of the solution and will be America's downfall.

Don't you read the fricken news? Are you not putting 2 and 2 together? Don't you know we are one signature away from a Police State where we have lost all rights? Do you think that this is all just a coincidence? Haven't you wondered why they have been building concentration camps in America to the tune of 385 million dollars a year for the past 7 years? Who the hell do you think they are going to put in their concentration camps? Let me give you a clue......people who oppose the new dictatorship...that's who.

You really don't know what the hell is going on. Aids, ebola, SARS, many cancers, etc., etc., etc., are manmade and intentional. Flouride in our water has nothing to do with cavities and has been OUTLAWED in many countries. Did you know that flouride was first introduced in the Nazi Concentration camps? Do you think they cared about their teeth before they incinerated them? They are now trying to make our children barren through vaccinations by requiring our pre-teen girls to be vaccinated with Gardasil. Research Govenor Perry (there's that CFR connection yet again) and Gardasil. Of course the Govenment doesn't admit it and packages it all pretty but that's how they have fooled us into many things. All those diseases and other methods are called depopulation or population control to them. And yet you remain clueless about all this intentional genocide and march towards allowing yourself to be totally enslaved because the very Gov you hear day after day after day tell lies to us says it's all just a "conspiracy theory". Why are you believing THEM? WHY?

You say you are sick of us? You can not imagine how sick we are of the people who are not helping us fight this and trying to stifle the truth either intentionally or through ignorance.

I don't fear people like you ridiculing me, you are nothing compared to the fear I feel when I think about what is in store for this country and the people in it.

I challenge you (ALL of you) to start watching some 9/11 films to start the education of a lifetime. Stop listening to the paid shills or useful idiots (yeah...that's what these people call those who parrot the paid shills) that troll this board trying to keep you from learning the truth so they can continue thier agenda unchallenged. If you take me up on it, I'll be glad to provide some links to some of the legitimate stuff...not the Government sponsored disinformation to keep you in the dark.

It's important to get Ron Paul elected but IF that is allowed to happen, the real fight has just begun. You all better know what the hell and who you are fighting.

Otherwise, I'll see you in line in the near future while we are being forced to be microchipped.

Rant over....back to your regulary scheduled blissful ignorance.

angrydragon
07-10-2007, 10:04 PM
This is like the individuals wanting universal health care, but support Ron Paul. Although they discuss the issue here, they understand that he doesn't support it and they don't associate or push the issue with Ron.

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 10:05 PM
There recently was a successful "9/11 Truth Conference" in Vancouver. And one of the major speakers basically argued with the informed audience that Ron Paul was not the guy to vote for. The audience, about 500 people, gave a very positive excited emotional outburst when the speaker brought up Ron Paul's name. The speaker went on to say that supporting Ron Paul was foolish because he didn't support a new independent investigation. The audience became torn on the subject. Well it looks like the speaker was correct. You have no idea how deflating this is going to be . The 9/11 Truth Movement is the biggest movement to date. (Except for the new Ron Paul movement which has been fueled in part by the 9/11 Truth movement.) I don't think it is wise to oppose "9/11 Truth". All Ron Paul would have to say to please 9/11 Truthers is that he supports a new independent investigation which will look into what caused building number 7 to collapse, since the "9/11 Commission Report" didn't even mention the building, as if it wasn't worthy of comment. They simply ignored it, for they have no plausible answers to brainwash the public with.

Who was the speaker?

DeadheadForPaul
07-10-2007, 10:05 PM
There recently was a successful "9/11 Truth Conference" in Vancouver. And one of the major speakers basically argued with the informed audience that Ron Paul was not the guy to vote for. The audience, about 500 people, gave a very positive excited emotional outburst when the speaker brought up Ron Paul's name. The speaker went to say that supporting Ron Paul was foolish because he didn't support a new independent investigation. The audience became torn on the subject. Well it looks like the speaker was correct. You have no idea how deflating this is going to be . The 9/11 Truth Movement is the biggest movement to date. (Except for the new Ron Paul movement which has been fueled in part by the 9/11 Truth movement.) I don't think it is wise to oppose "9/11 Truth". All Ron Paul would have to say to please 9/11 Truthers is that he supports a new independent investigation which will look into what caused building number 7 to collapse, since the "9/11 Commission Report" didn't even mention the building, as if it wasn't worthy of comment. They simply ignored it, for they have no plausible answers to brainwash the public with.

It sounds like we have significant support from that movement. How about we try to reach out to the independents and moderates now who will help with the election for an honest politician who is not a member of the elite? The 9/11 Truth movement will turn these voters off - I guarantee it

mconder
07-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I can't believe there is so many of this site who want to bash "9/11 Truthers". 9/11 was an inside job. How the hell did World Trade Center 7 fall?

As long as the only people holding this view are the ones out of power it does not matter what happened on 9/11. If Ron is elected, his entire cabinet will be filled with patriots. After that, positions in Congress will start to be filled with liberty minded people. Once we are in power, we can reveal the darkest secrets.

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Everyone pushing 9/11 "Truth" needs to understand that Dr. Paul and his candidacy clearly believe Muslim fanatics flew planes into the buildings, in part, because of blowback from our foreign policy in the Middle East. That is what that part of the campaign is about.

Personally, I have never seen a truther claim Ron Paul believes 9/11 was a False Flag Operation so I don't know why people keep claiming that they do. Can you point me in the right direction? Is there a video somewhere with them saying it?

mconder
07-10-2007, 10:14 PM
It is not possible for you to be near as sick as I am of people like you who have no clue what is really at stake here.

How long have you been a part of the patriot movement? I dare say there are some that have been fighting this fight a lot longer than you. So ya, there are people who have an idea about what is at stake here.

Spirit of '76
07-10-2007, 10:15 PM
What the people who have made a religion out of 9/11 need to understand is this:

There will be no investigation without reforming the system.

The best bet for reforming the system at the present time is electing Ron Paul.

Ron Paul will not win if he is associated in the public (ie. media-controlled) mind with the 9/11 truth movement.

Therefore, when they refuse to put aside their personal agenda long enough to get Ron Paul elected, they are ensuring that there will be no investigation, because there will be no systemic reform.

But I'm starting to think that they don't really want to discover the truth as much as they want to keep loudly reminding everyone how much more enlightened they are than "the sheeple".

DeadheadForPaul
07-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Honestly, most of the non-Paul supporters who HAD heard of Paul asked me if he was a 9/11 Truther. In fact, some told me he was. That is why we must do everything in our power to stress that he does not support the 9/11 Truth movement

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
And, most importantly at this point, the vast majority of Americans - people who we want to vote for Ron Paul - believe this. I don't see how pushing the idea that 9/11 was an "inside" job in any way advances the goal of electing Ron Paul.
IF....IF....I wanted to do harm to the campaign I would definitely associate Ron Paul's name with "9/11 inside job"..Think about it.

In time the truth about 9/11 will come out. But, right now, we need to focus on the task at hand and not do anything that might be disruptive. I like Dr. Paul's statement on this. Let's go with that!

I most emphatically do NOT think 9/11 was an "inside job" and have said so repeated here and elsewhere. Yes, those trying to associate Dr. Paul's campaign with such views that he/we do NOT share is the best way to hurt the campaign, agreed.

fletcher
07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm glad Ron clarified his position on this. Hopefully it will quite down the 'truth' movement at Dr. Paul events. I saw Ron for the first time at his event in Iowa. It was great, but I was saddened by the number of 'truthers' there. The guy in front of me was wearing a '9/11 was an inside job' hat and the guy behind, who obviously had some mental problems, yelled 'was an inside job' the first time Ron said '9/11'. Hopefully it didn't turn up in the videos. If I had brought people with me that didn't know much about Dr. Paul it would make them think twice. I am trying to get a bunch of friends to go to the Iowa straw poll with me and it would be really embarrassing to see a lot of 'truthers' there.

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Even though I've given some token support to the idea that we ought to really look into it and find the real truth, frankly another government investigation is not likely to reveal a whole lot of difference because government is sort of protective of itself.....

We need another investigation to get "the real truth" because the government "is sort of protective of itself."

We owe the victims of this crime "the real truth" and I think Ron Paul wants a thorough nongovernmental investigation when he says, "we ought to really look into it.'

Well I'd like to "really look into it" and the families of the victims would like to "really look into it" to "find the real truth".

As far as I can see, Ron Paul wants to "really look into it and find the real truth." That means Ron Paul wants not only another investigation but an independent one.

LibertyEagle
07-10-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm glad to have them in this campaign, just like I am everyone else. A lot of us here don't agree on some issues, right? But, Dr. Paul's strong adherance to the Constitution and principled belief in individual liberty, pulls us together.

Hopefully, we will all be able to get past this, put our personal agendas aside and work together to get the man elected.

TheConstitutionLives
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks for posting that! I am sick and tired of hearing people who say that Ron Paul thinks 9/11 was an inside job (though not as sick of hearing people who believe 9/11 was an inside job period.)

Although hopefully this doesn't deter some of the 'truthers' from voting for Ron Paul. He still needs your votes, he just doesn't need you to put him and 9/11 as an inside job in the same sentence. People can believe what they want, but now the record is clear lets separate Ron Paul from inside job conspiracy theories.

The official story is a complete whitewash. I'm still supporting Paul b/c if he were elected I know the truth would come out. It's that simple.

angrydragon
07-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Yes, Ron wants a new 9/11 investigation.

No, Ron doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Personally, I have never seen a truther claim Ron Paul believes 9/11 was a False Flag Operation so I don't know why people keep claiming that they do. Can you point me in the right direction? Is there a video somewhere with them saying it?

I'm not even familiar with that term, no, sorry. I did banking and monetary policy for Dr. Paul and that was not a trade term! But, yes, there have been postings and threads here in this forum claiming, among other things, that Dr. Paul is secretly a Truther, that the Truthers are the core of the campaign, "carrying the movement," and other such nonsense. It has been the arrogance of those posts that have set me off on this topic. (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=35701&highlight=carrying+the+movement#post35701)

Original_Intent
07-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I have been a Bircher for 15+ years, I think I know what we are up against.

Yes the John Birch Society actually used to be a strong Constitution supporting organization. But then they got smeared as being racists and many other untrue things, so while they are still true to their principles, most people consider them very fringe and they are not nearly as effective as they once were.

So maybe some people are a little more aware of strategy and tactics, and are a tad more aware of the pitfalls and snares that lay in wait for any movement that threatens the powers that be.

It's not that I am afraid. It's that I want both Ron Paul and the 9/11 truth movement to succeed. The tactics of trying to use Ron Paul's platform to spread the 9/11 message will just doom both to failure.

KingTheoden
07-10-2007, 10:31 PM
I am not a 9/11 basher, in fact I have recently converted to the truther camp, see my post under "Hot Topics".

And I certainly welcome all fellow truthers who are here to do what they can to get RP elected.

Now if you have some "truther" friends who are not RP supporters, pointing out that RP is skeptical of government investigations is FINE.

What is not fine,a nd what I have seen done, is people saying Ron Paul supports a new investigation of 9/11 to get to the "truth", or any indication that Ron Paul believe it was an inside job (and I have seen both) is not only false but is destructive to his campaign.

And honestly, wearing T-shirts to a Ron Paul rally or other function that say things like "9/11 was an inside job" associates Ron Paul to that cause. This is not me dictating to people what they can wear, that would be assinine. What I am doing is stating my opinion, and I think it should be pretty clear to anyone, that doing that is damaging to his campaign.

It's not that the support is not appreciated and we welcome you as brothers-in-arms in this fight for liberty. But it is extremely unfair to Ron Paul and his other supporters, in my opinion, to try to use his candidacy as a platform to spread the 9/11 truth message. Which was why I posted the OP in the first place. :)

Bravisimo! Why are so many people unable to get this simple concept? This is text book game theory people. If you believe that 9 11 was a government action, you must realize that most people disagree with that assessment. You must also understand that there are plenty of very good people in government, in anti terrorism positions who would NEVER let such a fate befall our country. So by indicting an entire population (the US government), you do yourself a disservice.

This is about Ron Paul's candidacy for President, not any particular pet issue.

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 10:32 PM
[I] I don't understand why the rabid truthers can't just let it go until after the nomination.

You have to understand that most of these threads, including this one, are not started by "911 Truthers" and many of the replies are not from "9-11 Truthers". So if the “non-Truthers" would stop posting these threads you would probably hear very little about it and the moderator wouldn't always have to escort us to the hot topic pit.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
07-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Stop wasting time fearing big secret government conspiracies. You should be worried about the stuff they tell you right up front under the notion that its "good for you"

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 10:36 PM
You have to understand that most of these threads, including this one, are not started by "911 Truthers" and many of the replies are not from "9-11 Truthers". So if the “non-Truthers" would stop posting these threads you would probably hear very little about it and the moderator wouldn't always have to escort us to the hot topic pit.

That has not, in the past, generally been true, IMHO. If the situation is different now as you say, and I hope you're right, this would be a very good development--for all of us. Thanks.

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes, Ron wants a new 9/11 investigation.

No, Ron doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

That's a fair statement. Now let's get on to supporting Ron Paul, get him into the oval office so we can find "the real truth"about a whole lot of things not just 9-11.

remaxjon
07-10-2007, 10:38 PM
almost to page 6 in a little less then 4 hours.

talking about 9/11 is like Sean Hannity talking to Hillary Clinton. No one is going to change there mind.

Lets all just agree to disagree.

Ron Paul 2008;)

LibertyEagle
07-10-2007, 10:40 PM
That's a fair statement. Now let's get on to supporting Ron Paul, get him into the oval office so we can find "the real truth"about a whole lot of things not just 9-11.

Agreed! Let's move forward. :)

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 10:40 PM
there have been postings and threads here in this forum claiming, among other things, that Dr. Paul is secretly a Truther, that the Truthers are the core of the campaign, "carrying the movement," and other such nonsense. It has been the arrogance of those posts that have set me off on this topic. (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=35701&highlight=carrying+the+movement#post35701)

If you could please post links to those comments in the appropriate threads so I can verify this it would be much appreciated. I must add that I believe that Alex Jones followers, Aaron Russo Followers and all the 9-11 truth movements all combined into a single group make tha largest single group of supporters for Ron Paul.

Thanks

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 10:41 PM
That has not, in the past, generally been true, IMHO. If the situation is different now as you say, and I hope you're right, this would be a very good development--for all of us. Thanks.

I agree

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 10:43 PM
If you could please post links to those comments in the appropriate threads so I can verify this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I hyperlinked my last sentence, but here was my exasperation:

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=35701&highlight=carrying+the+movement#post35701

WannaBfree
07-10-2007, 10:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/twogunkitten/poll1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/twogunkitten/poll2.jpg

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Agreed! Let's move forward. :)

Finally...we can dwell in peace:)

Unless someone else starts up:rolleyes:

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 10:46 PM

And Dr. Paul and I would both answer yes: covering up ineptness, not an inside job!

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 11:05 PM
I hyperlinked my last sentence, but here was my exasperation:

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=35701&highlight=carrying+the+movement#post35701

Thanks ...I read it and I agree with it. The two messages should not be mixed.

I do know that most of the 9-11 Truthers agree with me. To give you an example, last month their was a big 9-11 convention here in Vancouver and all of the 9-11 Truthers that I spoke to, including the organizers, were very excited about Ron Paul and when one of the presenters at the convention, Webster Griffin Tarpley, started saying that Ron Paul should not be considered as a serious candidate because he doesn't come out and say “9-11 was an inside job” many in the audience jeered him into silence and I was one of the loudest. Every 9-11 truther I spoke to about Webster Tarpley’s comments said that it would be suicidal to Ron Paul’s campaign for him to directly associate himself with the 911 Truth movement(s).

Sure, you will get a few extremists in every movement, you may even get saboteurs posing as Truthers and showing up at Ron Paul ralleys yelling out “9-11 was an Inside Job” but I can assure everyone that 99.99% of the truthers share my views on this matter.

That being said we should dedicate our energies to promoting Ron Paul and enough with this bashing each other over the heads.

ronpaulhawaii
07-10-2007, 11:18 PM
DeadheadForPaul

It sounds like we have significant support from that movement. How about we try to reach out to the independents and moderates now who will help with the election for an honest politician who is not a member of the elite? The 9/11 Truth movement will turn these voters off - I guarantee it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Spirit of '76

What the people who have made a religion out of 9/11 need to understand is this:

There will be no investigation without reforming the system.

The best bet for reforming the system at the present time is electing Ron Paul.

Ron Paul will not win if he is associated in the public (ie. media-controlled) mind with the 9/11 truth movement.

Therefore, when they refuse to put aside their personal agenda long enough to get Ron Paul elected, they are ensuring that there will be no investigation, because there will be no systemic reform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

DeadheadForPaul

Honestly, most of the non-Paul supporters who HAD heard of Paul asked me if he was a 9/11 Truther. In fact, some told me he was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

LibertyEagle

I'm glad to have them in this campaign, just like I am everyone else. A lot of us here don't agree on some issues, right? But, Dr. Paul's strong adherance to the Constitution and principled belief in individual liberty, pulls us together.

Hopefully, we will all be able to get past this, put our personal agendas aside and work together to get the man elected.

Original_Intent

I have been a Bircher for 15+ years, I think I know what we are up against.

Yes the John Birch Society actually used to be a strong Constitution supporting organization. But then they got smeared as being racists and many other untrue things, so while they are still true to their principles, most people consider them very fringe and they are not nearly as effective as they once were.

So maybe some people are a little more aware of strategy and tactics, and are a tad more aware of the pitfalls and snares that lay in wait for any movement that threatens the powers that be.

It's not that I am afraid. It's that I want both Ron Paul and the 9/11 truth movement to succeed. The tactics of trying to use Ron Paul's platform to spread the 9/11 message will just doom both to failure.
Electric Church

Thanks ...I read it and I agree with it. The two messages should not be mixed.

That being said we should dedicate our energies to promoting Ron Paul and enough with this bashing each other over the heads.
(rph)

Good, I was about to repost "Dignity, Diversity, and Style"

;)
m

EastWindRain
07-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Even though I've given some token support to the idea that we ought to really look into it and find the real truth, frankly another government investigation is not likely to reveal a whole lot of difference because government is sort of protective of itself.....

We need another investigation to get "the real truth" because the government "is sort of protective of itself."

We owe the victims of this crime "the real truth" and I think Ron Paul wants a thorough nongovernmental investigation when he says, "we ought to really look into it.'

Well I'd like to "really look into it" and the families of the victims would like to "really look into it" to "find the real truth".

As far as I can see, Ron Paul wants to "really look into it and find the real truth." That means Ron Paul wants not only another investigation but an independent one.
Well if this is the case, then the person who started this thread, should not of started it. It is only dividing us. I can understand why it may be dangerous to associate Ron Paul with 9/11 Truth, due to the fact that the public is really in the dark as to the details of the subject, and that the public's opinions will be shaped by the controlled media. But if Ron Paul supports an investigation let it be stated once for the record, and then the "9/11 Truthers" will promise not to associate Ron Paul with "9/11 Truth" PUBLICLY until he gets elected. I think the "9/11 Truth Movement" could live with this. My only fear would be that some evil Ron Paul enemies would make themselves out to be nuts, and would try to associate Ron Paul with their craziness. But that type of tactic could happen with any campaign. Remember "9/11 Truthers" want to go to work for Ron Paul. Can't we come to a compromise and make it happen?

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 11:36 PM
The 9/11 Truth movement will turn these voters off - I guarantee it

I think the first thing we have to start doing is to stop bashing whole groups of citizens for what they believe in. You just bashed a large group of people who support Ron Paul
with one sweeping comment including myself.

As I said in my previous post: 99.99% of 9-11 truthers don't want Ron Paul to associate himself with the movement(s) because they are smart enough to know that it would hurt his campaign. As I said earlier: they jeered Webster Tarpley and they'll jeer anyone who comes on this forum suggesting that Ron Paul should openly align himself with the 9-11 truth movement.

But I have no doubt that despite this there is still going to be those on this forum that are going to continue to post provocative threads slamming a whole group because of their beliefs irregardless of whether or not they support the Good Doctor.

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm not even familiar with that term, no, sorry. I did banking and monetary policy for Dr. Paul and that was not a trade term! But, yes, there have been postings and threads here in this forum claiming, among other things, that Dr. Paul is secretly a Truther, that the Truthers are the core of the campaign, "carrying the movement," and other such nonsense. It has been the arrogance of those posts that have set me off on this topic. (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=35701&highlight=carrying+the+movement#post35701)

1. I find it rather disturbing that you do not know what a "False Flag Operation" is. It just tells me that you have not even researched 9/11 and yet can make pronouncements that you do not believe the Government was involved. How do you know if you haven't even bothered to look at the evidence?

2. Try not to paint us all with a broad brush just because you have seen a post here and there from people saying RP is a closet 9/11 Truther. I'm around those people alot and I don't see a pattern anywhere except for "paid Government shills" doing it. These people exist and you will hardly be able to convince them not to because they are being PAID to do it and there is nothing you will be able to do to shut them up. I am not one of them and neither are the other millions of truthers.

I don't mind people going about their business getting RP elected but I'm not going to be marginalized and called names while you do it. I am just as important to this effort as you are. The only difference between you and I is the knowlege base from which drives us to support RP.

cjhowe
07-10-2007, 11:39 PM
I must add that I believe that Alex Jones followers, Aaron Russo Followers and all the 9-11 truth movements all combined into a single group make tha largest single group of supporters for Ron Paul.

Can't.Resist.Temptation.Is.Too.Strong.

Alex Jones followers, Aaron Russo Followers and 9-11 truth movement is redundant. It's the same freaking group.

torchbearer
07-10-2007, 11:40 PM
1. I find it rather disturbing that you do not know what a "False Flag Operation" is. It just tells me that you have not even researched 9/11 and yet can make pronouncements that you do not believe the Government was involved. How do you know if you haven't even bothered to look at the evidence?

2. Try not to paint us all with a broad brush just because you have seen a post here and there from people saying RP is a closet 9/11 Truther. I'm around those people alot and I don't see a pattern anywhere except for "paid Government shills" doing it. These people exist and you will hardly be able to convince them not to because they are being PAID to do it and there is nothing you will be able to do to shut them up. I am not one of them and neither are the other millions of truthers.

I don't mind people going about their business getting RP elected but I'm not going to be marginalized and called names while you do it. I am just as important to this effort as you are. The only difference between you and I is the knowlege base from which drives us to support RP.

I don't disagree with you, but i don't see how discussing 9/11 truth is getting ron paul elected. let''s get him elected, then we can honestly seek the truth together. deal?

Defining Obscene
07-10-2007, 11:41 PM

Interesting polls. But, it doesn't take Charlie Sheen to figure out the government has its errors, whether or not intentional.

- D.O.

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 11:41 PM
.....and then the "9/11 Truthers" will promise not to associate Ron Paul with "9/11 Truth" PUBLICLY until he gets elected.

As I stated earlier, and I know many in the 9-11 Truth movement(s) 99.99% DO NOT WANT RON PAUL ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH THEM

With that said let's move forward and support the Doctor.

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 11:45 PM

And I imagine you are also aware that the very people who are intent on failure are the one's who purposely associate RP with being a truther. Of course there are also useful idiots but god knows that's like trying to herd cats rounding up those people :p

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Well if this is the case, then the person who started this thread, should not of started it. It is only dividing us. . . Can't we come to a compromise and make it happen?

Hi EastWindRain, there has been a problem on the forum (and in the real world) with this issue. They way I put it (how it is for me at least) has less to do with disagreeing on the issue (many of us disagree on many issues) as it has been (but hopefully not anymore) the Truthers arrogance about their place in our movement (and mistakingly thinking we were a subset of theirs). That attitude really ticked off a lot of us who have been supporters of Dr. Paul long before 2001. You can see the thread that I link to in my comments above for background.

If we can all agree to just promote Dr. Paul's agenda, not our own pet projects, we'll be fine.

Electric Church
07-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Can't.Resist.Temptation.Is.Too.Strong.

Alex Jones followers, Aaron Russo Followers and 9-11 truth movement is redundant. It's the same freaking group.

Yes I know they are the same group which is why I mentioned them together even though they get attacked separately at different times.

But why provoke the whole group by calling them a name. It's like saying those "freaking Christians or those freaking Jews or those freaking whatever...it's always a provocation of a whole group and if you are a member of that group you will take offense

Bradley in DC
07-10-2007, 11:56 PM

1. I saw the plane at the Pentagon and know enough from people I trust (including Dr. Paul) to be comfortable with my opinions. I am here to support Dr. Paul and his campaign, and I do understand blowback.
2. I am not trying to paint groups with a broad brush but was very turned off by an arrogant attitude of some Truthers that I linked to in my post.
3. Marginalized? I have repeatedly openly welcomed everyone to our cause who supports Dr. Paul's agenda. Name calling? What? My knowledge base stands on the foundation of my ten-year association with Dr. Paul as a (now former) staffer and friend. ;)

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 12:08 AM

The statements by Dr. Paul reflect his position as I've always known it. It's a sensitive issue, and I believe he plays it very wisely by not offending anyone on either side of the issue.

He has said that he does support a new investigation (though not necessarily a government investigation as he states here). I do not see the logic in keeping this "shameful" fact a secret, considering the number of Americans who would like to see a new investigation. Here is a Zogby poll in addition to the CNN polls posted previously:

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855

I do not understand why the moderators here would hide this, as well as his views on marijuana, which many tens of millions of Americans are users of and feel very strongly for its decriminalization. I do not understand the logic of hiding a discussion about the film "America: Freedom To Fascism" when it has turned many into staunch supporters of Dr. Paul.

It's my observance that there is a very warped attitude among some here regarding people who question the official government story. They often accuse the skeptics of things they haven't even done. There are examples here on this thread. If you think skeptics are "nuts" because the government would never consider such an act, please see pages 7 and on of this declassified document available from The National Archives:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

PatriotOne
07-11-2007, 12:08 AM
I don't disagree with you, but i don't see how discussing 9/11 truth is getting ron paul elected. let''s get him elected, then we can honestly seek the truth together. deal?

I have no problem with that. At the same time, I suggest everyone learn the difference between those who keep starting trouble around here (paid Gov shills) and those of us who have the same goal as the rest of you. Half the people who call us Conspiracy Nuts are the enemy here and their purpose is to divide and conquer....then there are just useful idiots who don't know any better and just parrot the shills. If they are useful idiots, then they should be reprimanded to not insult me and those of us who are sincere. If they persist, then they should be banned because they are doing it on purpose.

I am seriously just trying to warn you all that this is a tactic they are actively using on this board and half of you are falling for it.

This isn't necesarily aimed at you Torchbearer, it just felt like the right time.

I'm done...you people can be soooooooo exhausting sometimes ;)

torchbearer
07-11-2007, 12:20 AM
1. I saw the plane at the Pentagon and know enough from people I trust (including Dr. Paul) to be comfortable with my opinions. I am here to support Dr. Paul and his campaign, and I do understand blowback.
2. I am not trying to paint groups with a broad brush but was very turned off by an arrogant attitude of some Truthers that I linked to in my post.
3. Marginalized? I have repeatedly openly welcomed everyone to our cause who supports Dr. Paul's agenda. Name calling? What? My knowledge base stands on the foundation of my ten-year association with Dr. Paul as a (now former) staffer and friend. ;)

Former staffer? I envy. If i got to shake this great american's hand I'd never wash it again. He is a living legend in my eyes.

Bradley in DC
07-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Former staffer? I envy. If i got to shake this great american's hand I'd never wash it again. He is a living legend in my eyes.

Yeah, when I die that's what I want on my gravestone. I passed up job considerations with the current Administration but just couldn't live with myself as "a former Bush official" so I've stayed private.

I was extremely fortunate to have had that opportunity (1,000 applied for my position, I was told later). He is a living legend in my eyes too even after working for him closely for years. If you don't know him yet, he is even far more amazing than you think already. (Carol's great too)

SwordOfShannarah
07-11-2007, 12:54 AM
9/11, 9/11, 9/11, Terrorists,Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists, Terror, Terror, Terror, Terror, Terror, Osama, Osama, Osama, Osama, Osama, Osama, WMD's, WMD's, WMD's, WMD's, WMD's, WMD's, Terror, Terror, Terror, Terror, Terror, Terror, Terror, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Thanks for posting that! I am sick and tired of hearing people who say that Ron Paul thinks 9/11 was an inside job

I don't remember anyone ever saying that on this board. What are you refering to?

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 01:17 AM
The statements by Dr. Paul reflect his position as I've always known it. It's a sensitive issue, and I believe he plays it very wisely by not offending anyone on either side of the issue.

He has said that he does support a new investigation (though not necessarily a government investigation as he states here). I do not see the logic in keeping this "shameful" fact a secret, considering the number of Americans who would like to see a new investigation. Here is a Zogby poll in addition to the CNN polls posted previously:

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855

I do not understand why the moderators here would hide this, as well as his views on marijuana, which many tens of millions of Americans are users of and feel very strongly for its decriminalization. I do not understand the logic of hiding a discussion about the film "America: Freedom To Fascism" when it has turned many into staunch supporters of Dr. Paul.

It's my observance that there is a very warped attitude among some here regarding people who question the official government story. They often accuse the skeptics of things they haven't even done. There are examples here on this thread. If you think skeptics are "nuts" because the government would never consider such an act, please see pages 7 and on of this declassified document available from The National Archives:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

correction: see page 9 and on of the document.

winston84
07-11-2007, 03:26 AM
There is a difference between saying you want another investigation and saying that 9/11 was an inside. You truthers that espouse that "9/11 was an inside" need to understand that by saying that, you unequivocally believe that our government was complacent in carrying out the attacks. Yet you say that you want a new investigation, which obviously means you are still searching for facts, so which is it!?

The truthers expect for everybody not to believe what the MSM tells the public (and for good reason), but at the same time for us to take their own statements as fact. So don't get offended when you see a backlash amongst RP supporters; speaking for myself I'm just holding up the 9/11 inside job story to the same skepticism as the official story. So at the minimum, the particular truthers that believe this line of logic look just as ridiculous as the people who say 9/11 was a carried out by Islamic fundamentalists.

lynnf
07-11-2007, 03:39 AM
There is a difference between saying you want another investigation and saying that 9/11 was an inside. You truthers that espouse that "9/11 was an inside" need to understand that by saying that, you unequivocally believe that our government was complacent in carrying out the attacks. Yet you say that you want a new investigation, which obviously means you are still searching for facts, so which is it!?

Your proposition is faulty. For example, if an investigator comes upon a body with
a bullet hole to the heart and no weapon around, murder is the most probable cause but you need more information to determine who did it and why. That is why an investigation is needed. And as far as 9/11, we don't know which part of the government would be involved - all or part and who. So it's not either/or as
you suggest, but the conclusion that there was involvement is not hard to make
given what we do know.

lynn

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 06:45 AM
You seem to be implying that there was government "intent" with regard to the attacks of 9-11. That's fine. But please note that Dr. Paul has made it pretty clear that he does not agree with you. So, let's be sure not to associate Dr. Paul or his campaign with any of our own personal agendas.

Spirit of '76
07-11-2007, 06:52 AM
*Yawn*

Bradley in DC
07-11-2007, 07:36 AM
And as far as 9/11, we don't know which part of the government would be involved - all or part and who.

Or no part of the government, as Dr. Paul thinks.

iamso910
07-11-2007, 07:57 AM
Ron Paul is not an expert on 9/11 and the many questions about what and how certain things occured. He doesn't pretend to be!

Even if he knew more about it, there is little that he alone could do. Even as the president he could not, nor would not want to oversee a government investigation of itself.

But what Ron Paul would favor I believe, is to push for transparency. For the government to make available video tapes, black boxes and other information that the government is currently hiding, so that private investigators could begin to find answers to the many questions regarding cover-ups, inappropriate behavior and even illegal manipulation or involvement of certain parties.

I've read and watched nearly all the 'inside job' and 'truther' type arguments and believe there are many questions that need to be answered. I don't believe that government is capable of pulling off a massive organized campaign, as government tends to be incompetent. But I do think there are vested interests at play which are hiding aspects of what happened.

The best thing we could hope for is a transparent government that allows more evidence to be available to the public, so that a clearer picture behind the 9/11 events can emerge.

Ron Paul would fight for such transparency I believe.

I've great respect for most in the truth movement. They are not all of one opinion. Many are wives, family members and friends of those who died or suffered during the 9/11 attacks and just want reasonable questions to be answered.

Why and how did Building WTC7 collapse? Same for the two main towers? Why aren't we shown the video of the many cameras that should have caught the plane colliding into the pentagon? Why have we not had access to the black boxes of the hijacked planes?

It is an absolute disgrace that such information and much more has not been made public. This is the type of information that truthers really want to see, and we should be thankful that a great many people demand transparency.

Yes, the 9/11 truth movement is unpopular in the mainstream, but the TRUTH movement in general is the underpinning platform of liberty.

In life, the journey for truth is a long and hard road and we expect to make many mistakes along the way, but we must strive toward a greater understanding of TRUTH. Few understand this as well as Ron Paul, and this is why we respect his words so much! Because he always seeks to to get to the truth of any subject he confronts. He can do this because his desire for TRUTH exceeeds his desire to make perceived gains for actions that may contradict the philosophies he believes in.

I don't know the answers behind 9/11, but I have many questions, and many of those questions could be answered with transparency over time, with intelligent researchers brooding over the evidence.

In my opinion, Ron Paul would do a lot to help this transparency emerge. In that way, he is probably the best hope, compared to other presidential candidates to assist the development of transparency of the evidence that exists.

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm not even familiar with that term

If you're not familiar with the term "False Flag", there is an explanation of the term at the beginning of this video:

Zbigniew Brzezinski Warns of "False Flag" Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vklD_sLga8

In the following video, Dr. Paul also warns of a false flag op using the words "a contrived Gulf Of Tonkin type incident":

Congressman Ron Paul warns of a new "Gulf of Tonkin"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8MIENVtKw

I hope you can now better understand what Dr. Paul meant by this.

For more examples of false flag operations including the one Dr. Paul spoke of in the second debate, see the documentary Terrorstorm which has had over a million views on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Oh geez, what part of this do you not understand?

Dr. Paul does not think "9-11 was an inside job". Please stop inferring that he does.

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Oh geez, what part of this do you not understand?

Dr. Paul does not think "9-11 was an inside job". Please stop inferring that he does.

Did someone infer that? Who are you replying to? If it was to me, your comments have nothing to do with what I was posting about.

Bradley in DC
07-11-2007, 10:04 AM
If you're not familiar with the term "False Flag", there is an explanation of the term at the beginning of this video:

Zbigniew Brzezinski Warns of "False Flag" Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vklD_sLga8

In the following video, Dr. Paul also warns of a false flag op using the words "a contrived Gulf Of Tonkin type incident":

Congressman Ron Paul warns of a new "Gulf of Tonkin"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8MIENVtKw]

Thanks.

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 10:14 AM
And Dr. Paul and I would both answer yes: covering up ineptness, not an inside job!

Bradley, you seem very confident that it could never have been an inside job. I think some people are unsure for reasons such as the existence of this document from The National Archives (see page 9 on).

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20...northwoods.pdf

It would be great to hear your comments on this so you can help reassure the people who aren't as sure as you.

Bradley in DC
07-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Bradley, you seem very confident that it could never have been an inside job.

You've not read all of my posts on the issue (other threads as well). I explicitly have said the opposite (that I believe in an all power God so that anything is possible) and have not made catagorical "never" statements. But in the grand scheme of life and making value judgement as to the highest marginal utility for any of my endeavors, no, I don't follow the Truther arguments and don't expect my subjective valuations to change on that issue.

cjhowe
07-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes I know they are the same group which is why I mentioned them together even though they get attacked separately at different times.

But why provoke the whole group by calling them a name. It's like saying those "freaking Christians or those freaking Jews or those freaking whatever...it's always a provocation of a whole group and if you are a member of that group you will take offense

No, you mentioned that if you added the three groups together they would be the largest group supporting Dr. Paul. If each group is the same group, then adding them together would make no difference (unless you multiplied their size by three).

I hate to be the wet blanket for you. Alex Jones is nothing but a fictional writer and performance artist, along the lines of L. Ron Hubbard who winds in current event. His show is a War of the Worlds back story that plays to people's paranoia. He uses change of emotion and music and fear to illicit an adrenaline reaction. His listeners are high on adrenaline. He trains his listeners to get that adrenaline high to defend the theories. "They're going to tell you I'm lying to you..." end segment insert hard adrenaline pumping music. So when you go out and talk about his fictional scenarios and someone tells you you're full of it, your Pavlovian response is the adrenaline high. Addiction is bad mmkay.

Loose change, Aaron Russo, L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Michael Moore all do the same thing.

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 10:22 AM
You've not read all of my posts on the issue (other threads as well). I explicitly have said the opposite (that I believe in an all power God so that anything is possible) and have not made catagorical "never" statements. But in the grand scheme of life and making value judgement as to the highest marginal utility for any of my endeavors, no, I don't follow the Truther arguments and don't expect my subjective valuations to change on that issue.

Sorry, that was the impression I had. What do you think of the document? Any comments to help those who are made nervous by it?

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20...northwoods.pdf
pages 9 on

PatriotOne
07-11-2007, 10:59 AM

Maybe this statement was the one that threw us off Bradley ;)

I most emphatically do NOT think 9/11 was an "inside job" and have said so repeated here and elsewhere. Yes, those trying to associate Dr. Paul's campaign with such views that he/we do NOT share is the best way to hurt the campaign, agreed.

Electric Church
07-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Loose change, Aaron Russo, L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Michael Moore all do the same thing.

That's your opinion and I appreciate that, especially when you don't call them names.

Thanks

angrydragon
07-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Add Rudy Giuliani to that list of names.

Electric Church
07-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Don't forget Peter Popoff and Jerry Springer....more names anyone? Sean Hannity perhaps...I'm sure you guys can do a lot better than that

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Someone may want to consider asking Dr. Ron Paul the following question at a Ron Paul event. (I hate to put him on the spot, and ask a potentially damaging question but I and Millions of others have a burning desire to know.)

"Ron Paul, you have obviously read the "9/11 Commission Report", don't you think that there is a need for a new 9/11 investigation, since the 9/11 Commission Report didn't even mention 'World Trade Center Building number 7', which was the THIRD tower measuring 47 stories in height to collapse on September 11th, even though no plane crashed into Building #7? Do you support a new 9/11 investigation, which will look into this matter?"

My gut feeling tells me that Ron Paul does support such an investigation. How can Ron Paul enemies smear him with such a question? The damn government report didn't even mention the building! Obviously anyone with a brain would support an INDEPENDENT investigation which would look into this matter, since it was ignored last time. Is it too much to ask? No it is not. All you people who believe the official story should still want to know what caused the building to collapse! And because of the governments incompetence, (Or Treason) for ignoring this subject in their original "9/11 Omission report", I mean "9/11 Commission Report" they are automatically disqualified from investigating the matter once again. It is time for Patriotic Scientists to look into the matter. How can any of you have a problem with this? It is common sense. Since it wasn't covered the first time, a second investigation is needed by a COMPETENT and honest party.

Enough said. Let's move on.

Bradley in DC
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Someone may want to consider asking Dr. Ron Paul the following question at a Ron Paul event. (I hate to put him on the spot, and ask a potentially damaging question but I and Millions of others have a burning desire to know.)

"Ron Paul, you have obviously read the "9/11 Commission Report", don't you think that there is a need for a new 9/11 investigation, since the 9/11 Commission Report didn't even mention 'World Trade Center Building number 7', which was the THIRD tower measuring 47 stories in height to collapse on September 11th, even though no plane crashed into Building #7? Do you support a new 9/11 investigation, which will look into this matter?"

My gut feeling tells me that Ron Paul does support such an investigation. How can Ron Paul enemies smear him with such a question? The damn government report didn't even mention the building! Obviously anyone with a brain would support an INDEPENDENT investigation which would look into this matter, since it was ignored last time. Is it too much to ask? No it is not. All you people who believe the official story should still want to know what caused the building to collapse! And because of the governments incompetence, (Or Treason) for ignoring this subject in their original "9/11 Omission report", I mean "9/11 Commission Report" they are automatically disqualified from investigating the matter once again. It is time for Patriotic Scientists to look into the matter. How can any of you have a problem with this? It is common sense. Since it wasn't covered the first time, a second investigation is needed by a COMPETENT and honest party.

Enough said. Let's move on.

OR we could concentrate on what Dr. Paul does best: discussion of political philosphy and the role of government and why his proposals would make us safer and more prosperous.

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 07:00 PM
OR we could concentrate on what Dr. Paul does best: discussion of political philosphy and the role of government and why his proposals would make us safer and more prosperous.

And yes ignore the big issue, or remain willfully ignorant. If you don't deal with the main problem, it will surface once again. You simply can't ignore this subject. No matter how disturbing or politically incorrect it is to some people.

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 07:16 PM

I'm sorry. ARE YOU F'ING CRAZY?! Can you think for one minute beyond your own selfish curiosity?! You say you "hate to ask him a potentially damaging question", BUT... you have a "burning desire".

There is much more going on in our country today than your desire to nail Dr. Paul to your 9-11 conspiracy cross. Do you care that the dollar may crash at any moment? Do you care that our country's infrastructure has largely been sold out from under us? Do you care that we are heading into a North American Union, which would likely result in an official burning of our Constitution? Do you care that a biometric national ID card is soon to be implemented? Our country is in deep trouble, but instead of spending your time either campaigning for Dr. Paul or figuring out how you can help, you want to quell your "burning desire", come hell or high water, even if it hurts his campaign.

I cannot even believe what you said! :mad: With more supporters like you, Dr. Paul doesn't need enemies.

Bradley in DC
07-11-2007, 07:43 PM
And yes ignore the big issue, or remain willfully ignorant. If you don't deal with the main problem, it will surface once again. You simply can't ignore this subject. No matter how disturbing or politically incorrect it is to some people.

It is this arrogance of some Truthers that is the problem. We are all perfectly capable of deciding for ourselves what issues are important. That Dr. Paul and the vast majority of his supporters disagree that 9/11 Truth is important should tell you something. I base this on conversations with Congressional staff following constituent mail and staffers in the campaign office responding to emails, etc.

lynnf
07-11-2007, 07:47 PM
There is much more going on in our country today than your desire to nail Dr. Paul to your 9-11 conspiracy cross. Do you care that the dollar may crash at any moment? Do you care that our country's infrastructure has largely been sold out from under us? Do you care that we are heading into a North American Union, which would likely result in an official burning of our Constitution? Do you care that a biometric national ID card is soon to be implemented? Our country is in deep trouble, but instead of spending your time either campaigning for Dr. Paul or figuring out how you can help, you want to quell your "burning desire", come hell or high water, even if it hurts his campaign.

I cannot even believe what you said! :mad: With more supporters like you, Dr. Paul doesn't need enemies.

We all care about those things, too, at least those of us that know about them.
But when dealing with a multi-headed Hydra, ignoring one of the heads will come back to bite you later. Yes, you think one of the heads don't exist but it is only your blindness that keeps you from seeing it. More and more are discovering that it does exist and the tide is against you on that matter.

This doesn't mean that I think that RP should embrace the 9/11 Truth movement but neither do I think he should reject it either. There is no harm in asking a question - any question should be welcomed by honest people, and an honest answer should be given.

lynn

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry. ARE YOU F'ING CRAZY?! Can you think for one minute beyond your own selfish curiosity?! You say you "hate to ask him a potentially damaging question", BUT... you have a "burning desire".

I really don't think it would be damaging question. I only put the world "Potentially" in there to please some of the people on this board. And it would end this discussion once and for all. Plus Ron Paul would gain all the 9/11 Truthers support, and it would end those people's efforts who are trying to divide us. And yes I care about all those other very important issues and many more which you may or may not even be aware of.

The Patriot Act is based on 9/11. The wars on Terror are based on 9/11. Homeland security, no fly lists, Passports to go to Canada, and even Hate speech to some degree, (which is designed to end "Freedom Of Speech" are all based around 9/11. Because "Terrorists" did 9/11, they are taking all our Freedoms away. They will continue to take these freedoms away until we prove the official story to be a lie. It doesn't really matter who becomes President if the people are willing to give up their "Liberty in the name of Security". The people must learn not to be scared into submittence. The people must become aware that Liberty must remain constant in order to retain Freedom. Why are you getting so upset with a question? It is a "no brainer". The original report failed to address a major component of the attack, so obviously a second report is needed. You can't blame a man for being in favor of desiring an answer to something that was supposed to be answered in the first place. The Patriot Movement needs to move ahead with courage not fear.

PatriotOne
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
I vote no.

DjLoTi
07-11-2007, 08:00 PM
I think this thread as evolved from 'news' to a 'hot topic'. lol.

we're not talking about the news anymore. We're talking about the 'hot topic' . lol

lynnf
07-11-2007, 08:05 PM
As a "truther", I vote no. He has been repeatedly asked and has answered the question already. All the 9/11 truther's already know his answer and stance on it, so what would be the purpose of asking it again?

I'm not shy about 9/11, but this does sound like 9/11 agenda pushing as opposed to the RP agenda pushing.

And politicians in a campaign aren't expected to answer the same questions, over and over and over again? Since when? And they don't give the same answers (or speeches) over and over and over again?

lynn

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 08:06 PM
As a "truther", I vote no. He has been repeatedly asked and has answered the question already. All the 9/11 truther's already know his answer and stance on it, so what would be the purpose of asking it again?

I'm not shy about 9/11, but this does sound like 9/11 agenda pushing as opposed to the RP agenda pushing.

Well the way it stands right now, nobody seems to know for certain where Ron Paul stands on the issue. Some on this board want 9/11 Truthers to bug off, for Ron Paul doesn't support a new investigation, and others say that he does. Until a definite question is asked this debate will go on and on and on. I just wish I could of remained convinced that he does, but people on this board are determined to prove that he doesn't. Which way is it? I no longer know for certain. Just one simple question would put this baby to rest until he gets elected. Perhaps the question could be asked in private. And if Ron Paul is okay with answering it publicly then someone could then proceed with it. I think this would be the best way to approach this topic.

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:06 PM
We all care about those things, too, at least those of us that know about them.
But when dealing with a multi-headed Hydra, ignoring one of the heads will come back to bite you later. Yes, you think one of the heads don't exist but it is only your blindness that keeps you from seeing it. More and more are discovering that it does exist and the tide is against you on that matter.

This doesn't mean that I think that RP should embrace the 9/11 Truth movement but neither do I think he should reject it either. There is no harm in asking a question - any question should be welcomed by honest people, and an honest answer should be given.

lynn

Have you been asleep? He hasn't ignored it and he has made his position perfectly clear.

I'm beginning to think the worst "multi-headed Hydra" this campaign has, are people who care more about their own personal agendas than they do about getting Dr. Paul elected.

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Well the way it stands right now, nobody seems to know for certain where Ron Paul stands on the issue. Some on this board want 9/11 Truthers to bug off, for Ron Paul doesn't support a new investigation, and others say that he does. Until a definite question is asked this debate will go on and on and on. I just wish I could of remained convinced that he does, but people on this board are determined to prove that he doesn't. Which way is it? I no longer know for certain. Just one simple question would put this baby to rest until he gets elected. Perhaps the question could be asked in private. And if Ron Paul is okay with answering it publicly then someone could then proceed with it. I think this would be the best way to approach this topic.

He has said several times he supports a new investigation. What else do you want? A blood oath?

Man from La Mancha
07-11-2007, 08:09 PM

Exactly!!!

I for one would just like to see a sticky post stating Ron's position on reforming another commission on 911 and banning any further posting on these boards of this subject. As I said before take it to infowars. How can a small group of posters ruin it for the other 1800 members. It is evident we have 1795 people realize this, it is a Ron Paul board and we have other topics that could be called hot but nobody else goes on and on and on, brains locked.

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:10 PM
And politicians in a campaign aren't expected to answer the same questions, over and over and over again? Since when? And they don't give the same answers (or speeches) over and over and over again?

lynn

Are you wanting to destroy the campaign? Is that your goal?

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 08:14 PM
I think this thread as evolved from 'news' to a 'hot topic'. lol.

we're not talking about the news anymore. We're talking about the 'hot topic' . lol

Why does this board actively engage in censorship. This is really beginning to annoy me. Freedom of Speech means Freedom of Speech. Don't banish this thread to a place where people won't be able to find it, just because you don't like the issue being discussed.

I believe an appropriate quote would be:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:16 PM
You do NOT have the "right" to drag this campaign through your 9-11 sludge! STOP IT!

Twenty of your twenty three posts on this board have been about 9-11. What is your purpose for being on this board? Is it Ron Paul or is it to pursue your personal agenda of 9-11?

lynnf
07-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Have you been asleep? He hasn't ignored it and he has made his position perfectly clear.

I'm beginning to think the worst "multi-headed Hydra" this campaign has, are people who care more about their own personal agendas than they do about getting Dr. Paul elected.

And the"campaign Hydra" is exhibited by what? Some not doing what you want them to do? It is a shame that we have to spend time arguing about this - except that
it is a very important point worth arguing about. I haven't seen anyone exhibit that they care more about personal agendas than the campaign. Just a lot of people with opinions which is as it should be.

lynnf

lynnf
07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Are you wanting to destroy the campaign? Is that your goal?

And who says that pursuit of the truth will destroy the campaign? That is your assumption. And you know what they say about assumptions.

Did you read my previous post where I said that I wasn't looking for RP to embrace
the 9/11 Truth movement?

lynn

atilla
07-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Terror Storm: Final Cut is now available, Smoking gun evidence that mainstream media was staging news coverage on 9/11—including false-start reports that Building 7 had totally collapsed over an hour before it fell.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/110707Terrorstorm.htm

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Yes, but you seem to support asking him yet again if he'll support a new investigation into 9-11. He's already answered that question. Did you miss it?

So, what exactly would be your purpose in raising the issue again with him?

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:29 PM
A few of you folks are going to destroy this campaign. But, I'm sure you will keep it up, won't you? Because you care much more about pursuing your OWN agendas than Dr. Paul's campaign.

Good luck in trying to get your investigation from someone other than Dr. Paul.

lynnf
07-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Yes, but you seem to support asking him yet again if he'll support a new investigation into 9-11. He's already answered that question. Did you miss it?

So, what exactly would be your purpose in raising the issue again with him?

Didn't miss it. I wouldn't ask the question, but as I said answering questions is part of a politician's job especially during campaigns. It's expected of them.

lynn

LibertyEagle
07-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Didn't miss it. I wouldn't ask the question, but as I said answering questions is part of a politician's job especially during campaigns. It's expected of them.

lynn

You would not be pushing this if you cared one iota about this campaign.

Mesogen
07-11-2007, 08:38 PM
It's funny how the militant 9/11 Truthers can "get" that people are "sheep" and can be easily misled, but not get that tying the 9/11 Truth movement to Ron Paul would automatically sink his campaign.

The man has already said that if he were elected president he would do everything he could to "get to the bottom of it."

LibertyBelle
07-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Some things to think about:

1. RP consistently talks about 9/11 being the result of blowback from bad foreign policy, how more clear can he get? That discussion right there should be a red herring for what he believes. He wanted to educate Rudy about it, referring to statements within the 9/11 Commission Report and statements made by a CIA Bin Laden expert, remember? He talks about and has presented to Congress a Marque and Reprisal for OBL and Al Quada. Why would he do that if he believes in the 'inside job' theory? :eek:

2. He has said that because the 9/11 families want a new investigation, he supports one. :cool:

If you don't understand his beliefs after reading #1, then I just don't know what to say anymore.

Mesogen
07-11-2007, 09:27 PM
There are many ways to look at these things.

The bin Laden family and the Bush family are closely tied. One can still blame Osama bin Laden for 9/11 while believing in the inside job theory. They are not mutually exclusive.

Listen carefully to the way Paul words things. People hear what they want to hear.

Original_Intent
07-11-2007, 09:32 PM

The bin Laden family and the Bush family are closely tied. One can still blame Osama bin Laden for 9/11 while believing in the inside job theory. They are not mutually exclusive.

Listen carefully to the way Paul words things. People hear what they want to hear.

Ron Paul: No. I don't think so much to hide about ulterior motives as much as, I think it's very natural for any government to resist investigations because they want to hide ineptness, you know, there's always mistakes.

Bud nipped.

WannaBfree
07-11-2007, 09:33 PM

He has been asked that question already. Here are two examples.

Video (6/16/07):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6108273633397685287

Muckraker interview (6/28/07):
http://www.muckrakerreport.com/id447.html

Muckraker Report: Last February, I published an article at the Muckraker Report called “9/11 Widows Keep on Asking the Tough Questions,” in which I interviewed four out of five of the “Jersey girls,” the 9/11 widows who spearheaded the drive to form the 9/11 Commission. In that article, Lorie van Auken calls the 9/11 Commission Report a “pathetic excuse of a report,” in which “seventy percent of our questions went unanswered.” Widow Monica Gabrielle had this to say: “Addressing all these unanswered questions out there is about more than simply trying to quell conspiracy theories. It’s about making sure Americans are safe by revealing the unfettered truth about the failures. Because you can’t make recommendations on distortions, omissions, and half-truths, which is basically what the 9/11 Commission did.” As president, would you be in favor of reopening investigation into the 9/11 attacks?

Congressman Ron Paul: If the 9/11 families aren’t satisfied with the results of the 9/11 Commission, than neither am I. I’m in favor of an independant investigation, provided costs are kept in check.

DjLoTi
07-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Why does this board actively engage in censorship.

I'm not trying to censor you. The discussion has turned from 'Ron Paul news' to 'Heated in-debate'.

People arn't talking about the news, they're talking about... uhh... idk just read the posts. It's not really 'Ron Paul news' anymore. It's more like ' What really happened? ' or 'what do you believe?' or 'we shouldn't censor these topics because they're so important' ect. ,

Like I said. I'm not trying to censor. I'm just trying to move this thread from one board to another. Stop trippin, lol..

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Exactly!!!

I for one would just like to see a sticky post stating Ron's position on reforming another commission on 911 and banning any further posting on these boards of this subject.

If this could happen I would be absolutely satisfied. If this forum could state (via a stickied closed thread) that in fact Ron Paul does support a new independent 9/11 investigation, then no further discussion on the subject will be necessary. And if someone insists on trying to divide our efforts once again by stating that "Ron Paul does not support a 9/11 investigation", that he/she be banned from this productive and essential forum, whose goal is to aid Ron Paul in obtaining the Presidency of the United States of America.

Let's all work together, instead of bickering with each other, to help "Restore The Republic".

DjLoTi
07-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Dude, why would we make a special sticky? Sorry, but no. lol. What makes the 9/11 issue so important that it gets its own sticky? No other issue gets a sticky.

Dude.. if people want to know Ron Pauls position, they can look it up. They can ask around. But not in 'Ron Paul news'. In 'General politics and other'. Why is that so unreasonable?

LibertyBelle
07-11-2007, 09:44 PM

If people hear what they want to hear, what are you hearing?

EastWindRain
07-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Exactly!!!

I for one would just like to see a sticky post stating Ron's position on reforming another commission on 911 and banning any further posting on these boards of this subject.

If this could happen I would be absolutely satisfied. If this forum could state (via a stickied closed thread) that in fact Ron Paul does support a new independent 9/11 investigation, then no further discussion on the subject will be necessary. And if someone insists on trying to divide our efforts once again by stating that "Ron Paul does not support a 9/11 investigation", that he/she be banned from this productive and essential forum, whose goal is to aid Ron Paul in obtaining the Presidency of the United States of America.

Let's all work together, instead of bickering with each other, to help "Restore The Republic".

I have tried to present a workable solution, which makes both camps happy. Most people in this thread have stated, that he does support it. Why not acknowledge this VERY IMPORTANT statement, so that we may avoid future conflict? So that we can get down to doing the important work?

DjLoTi
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Why not acknowledge this VERY IMPORTANT statement

Sorry, but that's an opinion that we don't have in common. I think there's more important things at hand.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Some things to think about:
He talks about and has presented to Congress a Marque and Reprisal for OBL and Al Quada. Why would he do that if he believes in the 'inside job' theory? :eek:

2. He has said that because the 9/11 families want a new investigation, he supports one. :cool:

The bin Laden family makes mucho dinero building US military bases n South Asia.

OBL worked for the CIA since the early 80s thru Kosovo.

Bin Laden is on the inside.

If Dr. Paul's measure for Marque & Reprisal had succeeded, OBL would have been questioned at Ft Leavenworth, and then we'd all know for sure if Dick Cheney was also on the inside of 9/11, or what.

& then all of the Dr Paul boosters would have lived in peace and harmony on every Internet forum everywhere, forever and ever.

RON PAUL 2008

LibertyBelle
07-12-2007, 12:01 AM
The bin Laden family makes mucho dinero building US military bases n South Asia.

OBL worked for the CIA since the early 80s thru Kosovo.

Bin Laden is on the inside.

If Dr. Paul's measure for Marque & Reprisal had succeeded, OBL would have been questioned at Ft Leavenworth, and then we'd all know for sure if Dick Cheney was also on the inside of 9/11, or what.

& then all of the Dr Paul boosters would have lived in peace and harmony on every Internet forum everywhere, forever and ever.
RON PAUL 2008

I know all about OBL. We are talking about what RP believes.

What RP has said is he sees no evidence of government involvement, but instead coverup for incompetence and ineptness. He also keeps bringing up how 9/11 was blowback from FOREIGN policy. 'Inside job' involving people such as Cheney, Bush, and the close Bin Laden ties would not be blowback for foreign policy now would it?

LibertyEagle
07-12-2007, 01:08 AM
I have tried to present a workable solution, which makes both camps happy. Most people in this thread have stated, that he does support it. Why not acknowledge this VERY IMPORTANT statement, so that we may avoid future conflict? So that we can get down to doing the important work?

What makes you think you represent the 9-11 camp? Most truthers are focused on Dr. Paul's campaign and accept what he has said about the subject.

What is your goal for being on this board? Over 20 of your 25 posts are about 9-11. Are you interested in supporting Ron Paul for President? If not, I recommend you go find a 9-11 message board. This is not one.

lynnf
07-12-2007, 04:03 AM
You would not be pushing this if you cared one iota about this campaign.

This comment just proves that you don't know what you are talking about.

What, you think I should have some kind of cutesy signature with a campaign
slogan? That would be just about useless since it's preaching to the choir, so-to-speak. You don't know what motivates me but your magisterial declarations
about "this or that will damage the campaign" or "you don't care" are revealing.

lynn

LibertyEagle
07-12-2007, 06:21 AM
What does me saying to stop hooking your 9-11 cionspiracy beliefs to Dr. Paul "reveal" to you, Lynn? Do tell.

lynnf
07-12-2007, 09:32 PM
What does me saying to stop hooking your 9-11 cionspiracy beliefs to Dr. Paul "reveal" to you, Lynn? Do tell.

It reveals two things:
1) You should stop wasting your time. I'm not trying to hook them to RP, but saying that will not have any effect on you any more than the other times I've said it in this thread, you just aren't paying attention. Anyhow, it has no effect on me.
2)
I think it reveals a little hypocrisy. I just saw your post on election machines in another thread. So *your* conspiracy is ok but mine is not. Speaks volumes.

lynn