PDA

View Full Version : Soldier says about RP, "Thats the 4th time I've heard that today."

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Facebook: Aaron Kincaid (Cincinnati) wrote:

I briefly mentioned RP's name to a soldier outside of the Greyhound station. I told him to look into him because he is the candidate for the troops. He said "You know what? Thats the 4th time I've heard that today." He said a younger white male and female approached him saying the same thing as well as a elderly black man who kept slapping him on the shoulder. lol

We ended up on the same bus and talked for an hour or so....once he found out RP policies and brief history...he was won over hook line and sinker. His friend nodded but was not as overly enthusiastic, but I think he will look into him.

chiplitfam
12-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Rock On! The soldiers are coming HOME.

voytechs
12-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Did you ask him what he thought of McCain at the thanks giving table? He did say he spend T.G. with the troops and new exactly what they all were thinking, feeling and who they would support.

MarcMadness
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
I talk to every soldier I see.

DisabledCombatVet4change
12-26-2007, 11:57 PM
don't just talk to every soldier you see.... Shake their hand and thank them. It's because of the troops that we have the RIGHT to VOTE for RP in the first place. then after you have the shake and thanx down, you move onto telling them that ron paul is the prez for the troops. Don't talk bad about anybody, ie current admin, situation in iraq ect. you might offend some very proud troops that may otherwise have been swayed in ron's direction.

me3
12-27-2007, 12:19 AM
don't just talk to every soldier you see.... Shake their hand and thank them. It's because of the troops that we have the RIGHT to VOTE for RP in the first place.
QFT!

LibertiORDeth
12-27-2007, 12:20 AM
QFT!

What does QTF mean?

c0unterph0bia
12-27-2007, 12:23 AM
What does QTF mean?

"Quoted for Truth"

DisabledCombatVet4change
12-27-2007, 12:47 AM
i thought it was "Quite F^%*n True"

he said QFT not QTF....... o jeez i dunno.... LOL with my BFF ron.... man im so not "With it"