PDA

View Full Version : FDA announces plan to eliminate vitamin companies (see how we can help Ron Paul helpu

thuja
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
here is some information about the FDA showing why we must take action:

http://www.wellnessresources.com/newsroom/index.php/content

here is the link to take action now! the vote on HR 2900 is now scheduled for wed, july11
if we all call, Ron Paul can make his amendment!
www.wellnessresources.com click on emergency action alert

klamath
07-10-2007, 06:24 PM
This may just made another voter for ron Paul. My 82 year old uncle is avid about his vitamins. My mom has mentioned Ron Paul to him. Well today he emailed her and said "That's one for Ron Paul."

thuja
07-10-2007, 07:07 PM
many have been under the impression that the FDA only want to protect our health. the above article should clear that up. many people have been unaware of Ron Paul's stance on health freedom, but this clears that up as well.
no one i have heard of would be a better leader for our country!

www.wellnessresources.com/newsroom/index.php/content

www.wellnessresources.com emergency action Ron Paul ready to introduce amendments

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 07:29 PM
many have been under the impression that the FDA only want to protect our health. the above article should clear that up. many people have been unaware of Ron Paul's stance on health freedom, but this clears that up as well.
no one i have heard of would be a better leader for our country!

www.wellnessresources.com/newsroom/index.php/content

www.wellnessresources.com emergency action Ron Paul ready to introduce amendments

Ah yes...The Federal Death Association. The same people that are allowing cancer causing hormones to be given to milk cows to be passed on to us. The same organization that allows flouridization of our water which has nothing to do with cavities and has been OUTLAWED in many countries. The same organization that, after 10 yrs of saying no because the lack of studies, was allowed to be strong armed into approving cancer causing aspertame (think Donald Rumsfeld made lots of money off of it).

And soooooooooooo much more.............

We are under attack America...ya all better figure out who the enemy is soon...........

PatriotOne
07-10-2007, 07:43 PM
And as everyone is contemplating why the Government wants to start controlling vitamins, ponder why the Government wants to produce terminator seeds and turn over the control of crops to one of the most evil companies in the world.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=ENG20060827&articleId=3082

I'll give you a clue...they ARE trying to enslave us and will be using food to do so. The things you guys don't know beause you do not research One World Order is a threat to all of us.

Another thing to ponder is why are all the bees dying all over the world. It's not an accident...it's a plan,

Wyurm
07-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Another thing to ponder is why are all the bees dying all over the world. It's not an accident...it's a plan,

Well, I think the bees are more of an oops than a plan, but thats my personal opinion (GM crops or nicotine derivitive insecticides). There are plenty of possibilities for the colony collapse disorder.

On topic: This is a very important amendment that should be given a chance. I'm aware Nancy Pelosi ment well, call to allow it to be considered if you havent already.